Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Good idea. Divert attention from your screw-up.
How's yer morning, CC? Having a good one, myself. My Ravens beat the mighty Patriots last night. Be happier if it wasn't the night game.
On Saturday morning, I had four or five Brits ask me if I'd gotten up early to watch the Rugby Finals from Japan.

I was too polite to tell them what I thought if that idea.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
whatever happened to that federal handgun ban Trudeau was planning.

you were quite worried about that late in the election

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
whatever happened to that federal handgun ban Trudeau was planning.

you were quite worried about that late in the election

Dimwit, we all realize that the plan for a handgun ban was aimed at municipalities only.............the seizure will be for several types of semi-auto rifle.

The proposed municipal handgun ban is set up to fail. How stupid do you have to be to believe that a ban in big cities only would stop people bringing them in to cities, when they can't stop the flow over the border???? Oh yeah. Hoid stupid.

After the municipal ban fails, we'll go to a complete ban.

Likewise, the ban on unregistered rifles will simply drive hundreds of thousands underground, outside the system, to end up in the hands of unlicensed people.

The gun laws in this country are idiotic.

I think we already know it was just more fake news being shoveled by clompy

Really? You think I own the Hamilton Spectator? Or that my name is Nicole O'Reilly? If so, Nicole is the ugliest old chick on earth. :)

If you have a problem with the article, write the newspaper, or write your favourite fascist in Ottawa. I'm sure they'd shut the paper down for you........

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
pretty sure you were sounding the alarm on a pending federal liberal gun grab.

which was of course a complete fabrication but understandable given your penchant for lying about guns

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
pretty sure you were sounding the alarm on a pending federal liberal gun grab.

which was of course a complete fabrication but understandable given your penchant for lying about guns

Are you a complete idiot? (rhetorical question)

There IS a federal gun grab in the works for around 200,000 rifles.............a very low estimate actually. The gov't knows it is a farce, and that they are driving tens or hundreds of thousands of guns underground. All a good excuse to return to universal registration, and more seizures.

As for handguns, a complete ban was proposed.........and rejected by the gov't a couple of weeks into the election.

You're the one thathas no idea what you are talking about.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
pretty sure you were talking about a Trudeau-led federal handgun grab - which was of course a lie

probably just you doing your little part to help elect a white natty government.

(Good job btw)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
pretty sure you were talking about a Trudeau-led federal handgun grab - which was of course a lie

probably just you doing your little part to help elect a white natty government.

(Good job btw)

What?

Someone else is PM?

I guess I missed it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Grenade, 250 guns seized from Kitchener home on Halloween: police

http://globalnews.ca/news/6123478/grenade-250-guns-seized-kitchener/

Look at that pile!

Those are almost all long guns, so the guy's just a good 'ole boy being persecuted by Liberal Police in Ontario!

Hand grenade? You should always keep one in your pocket when you go for a stroll in bear country. Besides, ladders kill more people than hand grenades do .... in Canada anyway.

Let him go! Let freedom ring! Everybody should be entitled to own 250 long gun firearms!

Jesus said so .... somewhere.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Grenade, 250 guns seized from Kitchener home on Halloween: police

http://globalnews.ca/news/6123478/grenade-250-guns-seized-kitchener/

Look at that pile!

Those are almost all long guns, so the guy's just a good 'ole boy being persecuted by Liberal Police in Ontario!

Hand grenade? You should always keep one in your pocket when you go for a stroll in bear country. Besides, ladders kill more people than hand grenades do .... in Canada anyway.

Let him go! Let freedom ring! Everybody should be entitled to own 250 long gun firearms!

Jesus said so .... somewhere.

The grenade was inert, no explosive in it.

The dude was licensed for all the guns........mostly bolt action rifles from what I could see. Hardly the stuff of street crime.

What he didn't do, and what got him arrested, was he did not lock them up in any way.

Stupid, but really a huge YAWN.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The grenade was inert, no explosive in it.
The dude was licensed for all the guns........mostly bolt action rifles from what I could see. Hardly the stuff of street crime.
What he didn't do, and what got him arrested, was he did not lock them up in any way.
Stupid, but really a huge YAWN.
Everybody needs 250 long guns.

You crowd sourcing for the sick feck's defence, yet?

"The arms are fair,
When the intent of bearing them is just."

Hanque Quatre

Last edited: