Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It would be fwun if the twuck dwiver was dwiving the ambwulance
:)
Benny hill slapping old man

Ouch! Now that's the definition of HARD!

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If you weren't too lazy to copy and paste the titles for your links, some people might actually check out the links you post, otherwise why bother?
;)
there are so many OTHER good links and so little time.
If it bothers you, I'm all for it.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
200k in America and 10k in Alberta.

Yes

I referred to 210,000 lost/stolen guns as "thousands and thousands".

Thank you hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You CONFIRM that gun control is TRULY COMPLETELY USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If cops cannot even keep tabs on guns..............................................

and with HORDES of gun smugglers operating...........................................

and no doubt various illegal guns makers operating................................

as we know cops have alrady closed down a gun making shop in Britain ...................................

and another gun making shop in Toronto.......................................

there ARE SURELY A BUNCH MORE OPERATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HOW is LIE-beral gun control a solution to anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore the SOLUTION is MAJOR CHANGES to disgraceful LIE-beral immigration law.......................................

that has been allowing hordes of criminals into the country...................................

AND we need to REMOVE CONTROL of the legal system from LIE-beral hug a thug judges.................................

so we can get SERIOUS about deterring home grown criminals with strong effective punishment...................................

such as CANING for small criminal offenses..........................................

we must find EFFECTIVE WAYS to deter kids BEFORE they commit a LIFE CHANGING crime...............................

one that is life changing for the criminal AND the victim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And WE NEED LONG TERM incarceration for major offenses by HABITUAL CRIMINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral "Catch and Release legal CRAP" IS DOING NOTHING for public safety.........................................

and doing it AT HUGE COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It would be fwun if the twuck dwiver was dwiving the ambwulance
Benny hill slapping old man

Ouch! Now that's the definition of HARD!

corny as hell....................................

but always FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
If it bothers you, I'm all for it.
And I'm a troll???

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Just keep lying.

Who has ever heard of anyone losing their gun or having it stolen?

It just doesn't happen. Our resident gun expert has never heard of it - so moving on - the real issue is lefties trying to take away your guns, right?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Just keep lying.

It just doesn't happen. Our resident gun expert has never heard of it - so moving on - the real issue is lefties trying to take away your guns, right?
Right .

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Just keep lying.

Ok, you're going back on IGNORE.

One of the reasons I'm not still a teacher is I find it difficult to deal with adolescent stupidity, of which you are a fine example.

Note my post that you are addressing:

"Thousands and thousands", not stolen, but lost.

Uh huh.

I call BS.

Learn to read, Dimwit.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Ok, you're going back on IGNORE.

One of the reasons I'm not still a teacher is I find it difficult to deal with adolescent stupidity, of which you are a fine example.

Note my post that you are addressing:

Learn to read, Dimwit.
First off - what is funnier? You or Walter claiming you be teachers?

Secondly read the links professor. Lots and lots of lost guns. Just like lots and lots of climate change.

You not being able to believe something has no bearing on the truth.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
And I'm a troll???

Does Comrade Curious Cdn live under a bridge??????????????????????

In a community of Shrek wannabees..........................................

I am guessing the answer is YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!