Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh HA! HA! HA!
Green Day wrote a song about you.. American Idiot. :lol:
At least I can read, which from your reaction to Moosie's article, you can't, or can't be bothered to.

So which is it, too dumb to read or too lazy to figure out what the fox you're talking about before you pop off? Or both?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Lazy my American Idiot.. replied before I read the whole article.
Indeed, Canaduh. You're remarkably skilled at running your mouth without filling your brain. Or whatever occupies the space between your ears, aside from Trump's dick.

At Least 50 Shot, 10 Killed over Weekend in Gun-Controlled Chicago
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...illed-over-weekend-in-gun-controlled-chicago/
Yeah, your lover was mentioning that elsewhere, only he was blaming Democrats. So I pointed out that eleven people were killed in Virginia Beach, Virginia, which has a Republican mayor and little to no gun control.

So I assume you and he have a point. And I conclude that it's a stupid point. Unless it's "gun control doesn't work," in which case it's only stupid insofar as it's stating the patently obvious.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Indeed, Canaduh.
Yeah, your lover was mentioning that elsewhere, only he was blaming Democrats. So I pointed out that eleven people were killed in Virginia Beach, Virginia, which has a Republican mayor and little to no gun control.
So I assume you and he have a point. And I conclude that it's a stupid point. Unless it's "gun control doesn't work," in which case it's only stupid insofar as it's stating the patently obvious.

What's your problem today T-Bones..

A gun is a tool, only as good or as bad as the man using it .

Unfortunately, there are a lot of fukked up people out there in the world regardless of political ideology.

However, I still prefer to carry a firearm, because I'd rather explain it to 12 than be carried by 6.

I do wish they bring in legislation to get rid of high power semi automatic firearms that are designed for mass casualty, in a war setting.

I carry a .38 Special just for protection from being robbed in my truck, as I stop in weird places or rest stops, an easy target

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I do wish they bring in legislation to get rid of high power semi automatic firearms that are designed for mass casualty, in a war setting.

So would that include 30 caliber rifles? I've hunted with a 30-30, .303, 30-06, and .308

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
He's talking about semi-autos with detachable box magazines.
I went through the same phase. Even went out and bought a couple of lever-actions.
He'll get over it. I did.

The laws are different in Canada, the magazine by law can only hold 5 rounds. Maybe you guys need to update your laws :lol: (unless it's a 0.22)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Most violent weekend in Chicago this year: At least 52 shot, 8 fatally

At least 52 people were shot, eight of them fatally, across Chicago over the weekend, the most violent of the year as summer gets underway, with a toll even higher than during the long Memorial Day holiday just a week earlier.

More than half the victims were wounded during a 12-hour burst of gunfire from Friday evening to Saturday morning. At least four of the 31 people shot during that time died after attacks on the West and South sides. At least one other person over the weekend was fatally stabbed, bringing the homicide toll to nine.

The level of violence, which typically spikes during the summer months, eclipsed that of the three-day Memorial Day weekend when at least 43 people were shot, seven of them fatally. Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson held a news conference Monday morning, calling the level of violence “despicable.”

In a statement Sunday night, the department’s chief spokesman said Johnson ordered “targeted patrols” in areas of potential retaliation by gangs. “Those efforts have resulted in 19 arrests on gun-related charges and 81 illegal weapons seized since Friday evening,” Anthony Guglielmi said. “Several people of interest are also being questioned in relation to some of our incidents and detectives have good video leads in others.”
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ally-weekend-gun-violence-20190603-story.html

Ooops! Someone's mouth run just got car jacked by the gun free facts.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, so what about when they are used to stop a mass shooter?
;)
You know...to prevent mass casualties.

SAY...

Trucking Fatalities Reach Highest Level in 29 Years

Large truck fatalities rose 9 percent to 4,761, an increase of 392 lives lost over the prior year. About 1,300 of the deaths were truckers. The remaining 72 percent occurred in the other vehicle involved in the collision.
https://www.trucks.com/2018/10/04/large-truck-fatalities-29-year-high/

We know what "tools" of mass destruction need to go...
;)
72 percent killed in the OTHER vehicle eh?...I see what the gun you carry is for. Witnesses.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I thought we were suppose to be more like Australia

Gunman out on parole kills 4 in Australian city of Darwin

Extreme firearm control didn't help in Darwin

Especially this bit:

From your article:

It was Australia's third mass shooting since the country introduced tough gun laws in response to a 1996 massacre in which a lone gunman armed with two semi-automatic assault rifles killed 35 people in Tasmania state. Mass shootings are usually defined as those resulting in at least four deaths excluding the shooter.

How many times have I read anti-gunners claim that there have been no mass shootings in Australia since their massive gun seizures?

A lot.

Liars.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
]How many times have I read anti-gunners claim that there have been no mass shootings in Australia since their massive gun seizures?[/SIZE][/SIZE]
A lot.
Liars.

There should be a bunch on this thread then.

GO find us one Clompy.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yes they say vice grips will turn a lip off in no time.
:)

OH HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BUY TWO PAIRS OF GRIPS FOR YOU..............................................

If you put one set on hemer-HOID and the other on Tecumsehbonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely a WORTHWHILE investment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!