Gun Control is Completely Useless.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Nope, I just want you to be more logical and objective.
I'm not a fan of Trump......I even compared him to a used car salesman when he first started to run as president, but this obsession of blaming everything on him would be tiresome if it wasn't so damn laughable,,,,,,this forum would be boring :lol:

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I don't think give diddly squat what a gun-obscessed nut-bar like you thinks of me. I just hope that those who licence your ability to carry them in this country has opened a file on you.

only took two posts to demonstrate and confirm my claims about you.

first you failed at logic and now you show no objectivity

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
BTW this: The U.S. rate is more than 20 times the rate of Australia, France, the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), Israel, South Korea, Japan, Norway, Poland and Slovenia is simply unadulterated bullshit.

The murder rate in the USA is 5.35 per 100,000.

To be a murder rate 1/20th or less than the USA a country would have to have a murder rate less than 0.267 per 100,000.

Australia: .44

France: 1.35

UK: 1.2

Israel: 1.36 (and people there carry guns)

South Korea: 0.7

Japan: 0.28 (close, but no cigar)

Norway: .51

Poland: 0.67

Slovenia: 0.48

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

NOT ONE of the countries you list matches your claim.

I think you need to brush up on your math.

After you grow a brain.
What do you NOT understand about guns and death!! If you are dead by a gunshot, it does not matter if it was murder,suicide or accidental....you are dead. So forget about classifying only murder or homicide of any use in an discussion about gun control because there many more deaths by guns than by any other means, well until Oxycodon & Fentenal ( classed as epidemic!! ) By that measurement death by gun is also epidemic.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Actually in America death by gun is a constitutional guarantee.

That's the problem

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Girl accidentally slain as parents attend Christmas party
Associated Press
Published:
December 17, 2018
Updated:
December 17, 2018 2:19 PM EST
(Getty Images file photo)
FLORISSANT, Mo. — Authorities say a 12-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his 6-year-old sister in suburban St. Louis while their parents were attending a Christmas party.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that police say Maliyah Palmer was shot in the head Friday night in Florissant after her brother found a 9 mm handgun in a dresser drawer in his parents’ bedroom. Maliyah died later at a hospital.
The children’s 16-year-old sister was watching her younger siblings at the time.
Police initially released a statement describing what happened as a “tragic accident” and said no charges would be filed. But on Monday, Chief Timothy Lowery said the statement was premature and that prosecutors would make the ultimate charging decision after the investigation is complete.
Lowery said the situation was “tragic and terrible.”
http://stltoday.com/news/local/crim...cle_b9797eff-7eef-5def-9f21-fa7262396648.html
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/girl-accidentally-slain-while-parents-attend-christmas-party

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
What do you NOT understand about guns and death!! If you are dead by a gunshot, it does not matter if it was murder,suicide or accidental....you are dead. So forget about classifying only murder or homicide of any use in an discussion about gun control because there many more deaths by guns than by any other means, well until Oxycodon & Fentenal ( classed as epidemic!! ) By that measurement death by gun is also epidemic.

deatb by medical error is a mucb bigger problem. and I would think you are insane if you wanted to lump medical errors 5ogether witb the other deaths like disconnecting life support. Classification of death does matter. a medical errors leading to a heart attack is not the same as other heart attack incidents.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
and now you are a coward that wont answer a question about yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Stupid Bondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE GETS HIS ANSWER AND IS TOO STUPID TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts like mine are important so that LIE-berals - LIKE YOU- will know that their Fake News is only being accepted by civil service

union Hogs and select groups who are BEING PAID to like LIE-berals!

Now run along Bondo- go put on your tinfoil thinking cap and see if you can come up with a LIE-beral explanation for how our

"BOOMING ECONOMY" can also be so DEEPLY IN DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
\

His biggest problems are lack of flexibility and versatility. Not EVERY Liberal is as he describes. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not every LIE-beralis as I describe???????????????????????????????????

THAT IS REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially considering the utterly HYPOCRITICAL WAY LIE-berals condemn ALL OF CANADA as "systemic racists" simply because

we do not agree with LIE-BERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral thought process is so contorted and diseased they think we are Racists if we fuss about the national bankruptcy that LIE-

berals are driving us into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are so twisted they think it is RACIST to ask about the cost of accepting HORDES of illegals without making ANY EFFORT

to discover if any of them might be drug dealers or terrorists etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral lust for power is so poisonous that they do not care in the slightest if the illegals have any ability to succeed in CANADA!

It is enough for LIE-berals that the illegals be able to mark and X beside the name of a LIE-beral on a ballot box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
One good thing about death by gun, it's fast and often painless!
Well for many more years of good life to a day or so of pain at the end guess which most would choose. In Canada we can choose when to die if the pain becomes too much. I am certain so many that were cut down would have chosen not to be killed by gun at the time of someone else's choosing.