Green Energy Scams Costing Taxpayers Billions

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Did I say I had superior knowledge? I just recognize the Bullshytter's need to be better than they he deems as beneath him ... just like you do

Captain Morgan will give you a miserable pr1ck answer back to you if you just say "good morning" to him. Don't expect anything else from such a defective human being.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Did I say I had superior knowledge?

You sure act like it

I just recognize the Bullshytter's need to be better than they he deems as beneath him ... just like you do

.... Then it should be a cake-walk to expose buddy.

Captain Morgan will give you a miserable pr1ck answer back to you if you just say "good morning" to him. Don't expect anything else from such a defective human being.

It's OK muffin.... Everything will be alright

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Not by talking down. That only spurs the f**k off muscle. Didn't appear he was wanting to talk anything about Fundy tidal power - or the tides for that matter. That just spells know-it-all.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I think you're a braggart - one of those internet know-it-alls - but do enjoy your anonymity and your delusion, oh great I Am
Now where have I seen that knowitall tag before?
;)
nice to see other knowitalls too

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
yeah here is one of your fancy little compnies:

"Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan:

Solyndra, the solar panel manufacturer who took more than $500 million from President Obama’s stimulus then went bust, sticking taxpayers for the loss, lied to federal officials to secure the loan, the Energy Department’s inspector general said in a report released Wednesday.

But the Obama administration goofed too, and may have cut corners in fully vetting the project because of “political pressure” from top Democrats and Solyndra itself, the investigators said in their report, which took four years to complete."

Con artist pointing out invisible non existant items for the emperor to invest tax dollars into...
I wonder what his cut was?

of course they did
must be a CC run company
;)
freakin new meaning to "o-bomba" all right
jeeezus

Not only did a bunch of turds screw the government..they were the government!!!
I wonder at all the cost of the 4 year investigation too.

...and cliffy is postin' memes again:
that's a BIG help that is!
:)

I'll take that over oil company subsidies any day.

Didn't really take that long for the fad to wear out

How about this fad?

ALL of the US companies are now gone. This isn't because solar power isn't practical in some cases but because it isn't practical in massive applications like is being shoved down your throat. Canada is not a good location because of it's latitude.

This is SUPPOSED to be a conversation and you insist on turning it into an argument. Conversations are supposed to be based on mutual respect of the other's opinions where opinions are important. But the FACTS of the science are not open to opinions and when science is based upon computer models that have proven inaccurate in every case they are not facts but opinions. I can respect their opinions and argue that the opinions are wrong.

If you want to see the twisted nature that "science" has become try reading the skeptical science forum. This is the sort of site that people repeat false or misrepresented studies and then ask YOU for citations when you proclaim not opinion but fact.

Man is now blamed for ALL of the growth in CO2. I have calculated it and Dr. Ceist in his study has calculated it. Our numbers are close enough together to say they agree. But they show that the ONLY source of CO2 has to be man.

The problem is that the growth of CO2 is linear and yet man's use of fossil fuels has been logarithmic. Furthermore, the warming releases stupendous amounts of CO2 from melting permafrost and the ocean and this doesn't appear to even show on the charts.

There is something overwhelmingly wrong with the analysis and to proclaim that CO2 is a greenhouse gas when it started growing before man generated any significant amounts of it or that they can show NO chemical reason why CO2 should act as they claim is a bit over the top.

What we need is real study and not people like you following a mainstream thought as if it were a religion.

I don't really care. Try coming up with some real evidence and I might respond.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I don't think there is anything wrong with finding alternatives to fossil fuels as long as it's not cost prohibitive. If schisters use green energy as an excuse to get rich I say fukk em.

Wake

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2017
Did I say I had superior knowledge? I just recognize the Bullshytter's need to be better than they he deems as beneath him ... just like you do
What you recognize is the fact that you don't understand anything about what's being discussed and instead of simply either asking questions here and getting answers or going to books (do you know what they are?) and learning from a source that you can trust, you just make your stupid proclamations to make yourself feel good.

You're as bad that Curious who isn't in the least curious - since he cannot challenge me with anything intellectual he proclaims me from some oil company. If I were from an oil company I would be proud to announce it since they contain some of the most advanced geologists in the world.

If you think all of this crap in your head honestly why do you bother to even read any of it? Why do you even attend this site?

How about this fad?

I don't really care. Try coming up with some real evidence and I might respond.
You quote a wikipedia posting from 10 years ago and THAT is proof that these companies are in business?

TECHNOLOGY: Solyndra vs. SunEdison: 2 bankruptcies show how solar has changed -- Thursday, April 28, 2016 -- www.eenews.net was during Obama

Sungevity files for bankruptcy; workers' paychecks bounce | The Kansas City Star - the last American owned company.

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/Rest-in-Peace-The-List-of-Deceased-Solar-Companies

The real question is - why couldn't YOU simply find this stuff yourself? Was it because your political beliefs do not agree with reality so you prefer to remain ignorant?

I don't think there is anything wrong with finding alternatives to fossil fuels as long as it's not cost prohibitive. If schisters use green energy as an excuse to get rich I say fukk em.
If "shisters" (whatever that is) use green energy to get rich I'm all for it as long as it isn't at the expense of taxpayers.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What you recognize is the fact that you don't understand anything about what's being discussed and instead of simply either asking questions here and getting answers or going to books (do you know what they are?) and learning from a source that you can trust, you just make your stupid proclamations to make yourself feel good.

What I am discussing is the delivery method of an internet troll. Your entry wasn't to discuss but to lure.

Sir Joseph Porter
Kakato

There's a huge list of them. You're just one more ... but do enjoy your greatness. Your wake, too, will come soon

Last edited:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Well, if you're going to use your own definition of a subsidy, that's fine.

Funny that the oil producers say they get subsidies, it's only the internet experts on here who claim they don't.

Wake

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2017

How about this fad?

Oil companies are not subsidized.
Believe it or not oil companies ARE subsidized. Trump intends to but those subsidies out. And the reason that they are subsidized is because the taxes on the gasoline and other by-products make the government 10 times as much in taxes as the stockholders make in profits. If they didn't offer SOME tax advantages American oil companies would have been out of business long ago.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
yeah here is one of your fancy little compnies:

"Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan:

Solyndra, the solar panel manufacturer who took more than $500 million from President Obama’s stimulus then went bust, sticking taxpayers for the loss, lied to federal officials to secure the loan, the Energy Department’s inspector general said in a report released Wednesday.

:)

Another Obama disaster.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

You're as bad that Curious who isn't in the least curious - since he cannot challenge me with anything intellectual he proclaims me from some oil company. If I were from an oil company I would be proud to announce it since they contain some of the most advanced geologists in the world.

If you think all of this crap in your head honestly why do you bother to even read any of it? Why do you even attend this site?

How about this fad?

You quote a wikipedia posting from 10 years ago and THAT is proof that these companies are in business?

TECHNOLOGY: Solyndra vs. SunEdison: 2 bankruptcies show how solar has changed -- Thursday, April 28, 2016 -- www.eenews.net was during Obama

Sungevity files for bankruptcy; workers' paychecks bounce | The Kansas City Star - the last American owned company.

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/Rest-in-Peace-The-List-of-Deceased-Solar-Companies

The real question is - why couldn't YOU simply find this stuff yourself? Was it because your political beliefs do not agree with reality so you prefer to remain ignorant?

If "shisters" (whatever that is) use green energy to get rich I'm all for it as long as it isn't at the expense of taxpayers.

Feck off, Yank!