Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You colors are slightly off, let me correct that for you, lol, oh yeah, go sit in the corner also fraud.

Obviously not included is the haarp clear air downdrafts , why make it confusing.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
lol Pretty rich coming from you, The thread title, you forgot to add anything and going by this post and the other one to me on the other thread the topic that interests 'you' (unless we includes you alter egos) seem to be acting as shrink and some sort of self appointed mod that makes sure only the guilty (IYO) are slammed and the innocent (IYO) are defended to the max. Becoming a troll to accomplish that makes you a fuk of a lot worse than a conspiracy buff, remember I mentioned that just recently, you forgot to reply. Lets cover you, is this true or not?

Study Suggests Conspiracy Theorists Are More Positive & Reasonable Compared To Conventional Thinkers | Collective-Evolution

Generally the people who believe the mainstream idea of what is true, or is accepted as truth do not bother to look at the other side of the coin. They believe what they are told without question, and anyone who disagrees is, well, crazy, or a conspiracy theorist. Or in other words, paranoid.

You been sniffing sewer gas again?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
It doesn't have to Superman. Go fetch and learn Son.

why tell member Tonington to 'go fetch'... why not, for once, actually explain yourself? You can spend hours on here spewing crap... but you can't find it in yourself to answer. C'mon... it's the season... give a little!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Condescending pricks get the condescending prick treatment.

member Tonington??? A condescending prick??? That's most certainly not the impression I've formed. I guess you'll find any fabricated rationale to avoid answering inconvenient questions, yes?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
It doesn't have to Superman.

Yes it does Bizarro. If the layer of atmosphere above is acting like an electric current, and generating heat, then in order for that heat to affect the surface temperature, it has to also affect the atmosphere below as well.

Yes, heat. Did you actually read what came before?

why tell member Tonington to 'go fetch'... why not, for once, actually explain yourself?

I'm sure you've seen the Petros hokey pokey. He asks a question or changes the topic and expects an answer, but doesn't reciprocate. Gives people nicknames like Fagro and the like, but you call him out on it or reciprocate in kind and you're being a condescending prick. Pete the concern troll. :lol:

I'm fine with that. This is the internet.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm sure you've seen the Petros hokey pokey. He asks a question or changes the topic and expects an answer, but doesn't reciprocate. Gives people nicknames like Fagro and the like, but you call him out on it or reciprocate in kind and you're being a condescending prick. Pete the concern troll. :lol:

Wow... you just described Drywall (Wall-E) perfectly.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes it does Bizarro. If the layer of atmosphere above is acting like an electric current, and generating heat, then in order for that heat to affect the surface temperature, it has to also affect the atmosphere below as well.

Yes, heat. Did you actually read what came before?

I'm fine with that. This is the internet.
Well f-ckface the thermosphere isn't the only place you'll find Joule heating and particle precitation or oxygen recombination.

Last edited: