Gender Disphoria

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
That's an old clip that has made the rounds of the internet.

That person doesn't have the right to be accepted as a woman by a private individual.

If anything it would be a courtesy that is extended by a private person to another.

You can mandate it in public settings for official business but not to the private person.

My 5 cents.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ben is a dipstick and always will be. Show him his own hypocrisy and he turns into a fish out of water.

Although this was hilarious for his reaction. Someone call this whineyboy a waaaumbulance.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ah, another thread of anti-trans people who just can't keep their thoughts away from the stuff under a person's clothes.

Really you guys do need to find another hobby.

And Benny boy is still hilarious for his whining.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ah, another thread of anti-trans people who just can't keep their thoughts away from the stuff under a person's clothes.

Really you guys do need to find another hobby.

And Benny boy is still hilarious for his whining.
They can be whatever they want to be with two conditions.
It doesn't cost the taxpayers any money.
They don't expect the rest of us to care or notice.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Ben is a dipstick and always will be. Show him his own hypocrisy and he turns into a fish out of water.

Although this was hilarious for his reaction. Someone call this whineyboy a waaaumbulance.
At least his "whining" has a purpose - usually about issues that are currently relevant. But hey, if opinions all of a sudden become "whining" then I suppose that's what you're doing as well LOL.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
They can be whatever they want to be with two conditions.
It doesn't cost the taxpayers any money.
They don't expect the rest of us to care or notice.

And yet there are those who want to care and notice so hard it's all they think about; "Is that a girl or a guy in a dress? I gotta know!"

So spare the 'conditions' BS.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
At least his "whining" has a purpose - usually about issues that are currently relevant. But hey, if opinions all of a sudden become "whining" then I suppose that's what you're doing as well LOL.

Ben Shapiro has no purpose other than to be the whiney little bitch he is.

But hey, if you and him don't want to be polite and actually have no issue with pronouns, then I guess we can call you both fuckfaces instead of he/she, right? Cause why should I respect anyone's right to be called he/she or whatever, if you or this asshat won't do so? :)

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ben Shapiro has no purpose other than to be the whiney little bitch he is.

But hey, if you and him don't want to be polite and actually have no issue with pronouns, then I guess we can call you both fuckfaces instead of he/she, right? Cause why should I respect anyone's right to be called he/she or whatever, if you or this asshat won't do so? :)

Polite? Ben isn't the one who threatened physical violence because someone hurt his delicate sensibilities by stating a simple genetic fact. And "polite" is about the last thing that comes to mind as you're lashing out calling him a whiny bitch and calling everyone else who disagrees with you "fuckface" or "asshat." Your hypocrisy is hilarious, and perfectly epitomizes the typical progressive mindset.

You talk about respecting people's right to be called what they feel, yet you show nothing but pure, hateful contempt for anyone who doesn't share your pov, and you refuse to accept anything outside of your own narrow perspective. Pure blind hypocrisy.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Polite? Ben isn't the one who threatened physical violence because someone hurt his delicate sensibilities by stating a simple genetic fact. And "polite" is about the last thing that comes to mind as you're lashing out calling him a whiny bitch and calling everyone else who disagrees with you "fuckface" or "asshat." Your hypocrisy is hilarious, and perfectly epitomizes the typical progressive mindset.

You talk about respecting people's right to be called what they feel, yet you show nothing but pure, hateful contempt for anyone who doesn't share your pov, and you refuse to accept anything outside of your own narrow perspective. Pure blind hypocrisy.

Considering the amount of times this topic has come up and the utter lack of respect of most of those who have posted about it before, my contempt now for them should be no surprise to anyone.

I don't agree with threatening Ben because he's an asshat, that was over the line. That doesn't take away from his being a whiney bitch though.

As for 'genetic fact'... yeah, okay, keep thinking that.

As for calling people fuckface or asshat... if it's deserved why not? As I said, if pronouns don't matter to people, then why should I bother to respect people when they don't respect others? I used to do that for years; I'm tired of that game now because it doesn't make one bit of difference.

My 'hateful contempt' is again for people who already proved they're the ones who favour hate over basic human dignity and decency. If someone doesn't share my POV, that's fine. Be a dick about it though and you'll get the same in return.