Flu is not the biggest danger ...... It's the vaccine

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think by far the biggest danger concerning vaccines is the amount of ignorance, disinformation, fear-mongering, and straight-out excrementum bovis that spews from conspiracy "theorists".

Get the god damn shot - it probably won't kill you and might just save your life! :smile:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I tried a shot once. Got fluish anyway and developed a lipoma on my shoulder. That was over a decade ago and haven't had the flu since. I guess it took a while but it worked. lol

Yep, they don't always work. I've been getting them for 20 years or more but last spring came down with a bad flu (on my back for 16 days) .......the doc said the bug sometimes morphs. But once in 20 years ain't bad. :lol:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
i've been getting the flu shot for many many years too. I use to get the flue fairly often, very
miserable indeed, hated it.

haven't had any reaction to the shot ever, and have not had the flue once since. Have been in the
company of family many times who were suffering from flu, helped out with them, and also my
daughters, still did not get it.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
i've been getting the flu shot for many many years too. I use to get the flue fairly often, very
miserable indeed, hated it.

haven't had any reaction to the shot ever, and have not had the flue once since. Have been in the
company of family many times who were suffering from flu, helped out with them, and also my
daughters, still did not get it.
Ditto

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yep, they don't always work. I've been getting them for 20 years or more but last spring came down with a bad flu (on my back for 16 days) .......the doc said the bug sometimes morphs. But once in 20 years ain't bad. :lol:
Well, I might have caught the bug before the shot had a chance to work. Either way, if one shot can work for a decade or so, I'm thinking I can handle it.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Well, it's like the old saying "there's an exception to every rule", but as far as I'm concerned one is much better off getting the shot than not. :smile:
Having the flu once is enough to warrent getting shots every year. The flu is horrible. :smile:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Haven't had the flue for years, the flu is a horrible memory, don't know how I put up with

it off and on throughout my life, since my first flu shot, I have not had the flu once.

need I say more? no I don't.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Haven't had the flue for years, the flu is a horrible memory, don't know how I put up with

it off and on throughout my life, since my first flu shot, I have not had the flu once.

need I say more? no I don't.

And I got it once in 20 odd years of having flu shot.................."there's an exception to every rule", but as Talloola indicates your chances are a lot better if you have the shot. But hey, I'm still trying to convince my wife after 40 years! :lol:

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
this post relates to the "It's the vaccine" part of the thread

A new report by two Delhi pediatricians suggests that the sharp rise in childhood paralysis in India is due to the increased usage of the oral polio vaccine, a drug that was banned in the U.S. over a decade ago.....................

India: Paralysis cases soar after oral polio vaccine introduced

How is India in the way of class action law suits.

"British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline will pay $3 billion in fines — the largest heathcare fraud settlement in U.S. history — for criminal and civil violations involving 10 drugs that are taken by millions of people."

GlaxoSmithKline to pay $3B for health fraud | Pharmaceutical Processing

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Flu epidemic strikes millions of Americans already vaccinated against the flu

(NaturalNews) The USA is in an official flu pandemic panic right now, with Boston declaring a public health emergency and hospitals setting up flu treatment tents as if cities were war zones. The CDC says it's the worst flu pandemic in a decade, and it's of course urging everybody to get injected with flu vaccines.

But here's the dirty little secret the vaccine industry doesn't want you to know: Most people getting the flu right now are the same people who were vaccinated with the flu shot.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

(NaturalNews) The USA is in an official flu pandemic panic right now, with Boston declaring a public health emergency and hospitals setting up flu treatment tents as if cities were war zones. The CDC says it's the worst flu pandemic in a decade, and it's of course urging everybody to get injected with flu vaccines.

But here's the dirty little secret the vaccine industry doesn't want you to know: Most people getting the flu right now are the same people who were vaccinated with the flu shot.

Why are we not surprised?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
In this interview Dr. Maurice Hilleman reveals some astounding revelations. He admits that Merck drug company vaccines (Polio) had been deliberately contaminated with SV40, a cancer-causing monkey virus from 1953 – 63.
For years, researchers suggested that millions of vials of polio vaccine, contaminated with SV40, infected individuals which caused human tumors, and by 1999, molecular evidence of SV40 infections were showing up in children born after 1982. Some experts now suggest the virus may have remained in the polio vaccine until as late as 1999.
In 2002, the journal Lancet published compelling evidence that contaminated polio vaccine was responsible for up to half of the 55,000 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma cases that were occurring each year. And there is the likelihood that there was an importing and spreading of the AIDS virus in the same manner, as revealed in the video.
At first no one could fathom how the virus had been transmitted into the human population, but this shocking video proves that it was deliberately added to the vaccine by Dr. Maurice Hilleman, which was “good science” at that time.

Vaccine pioneer admits adding cancer-causing virus to Vaccine - YouTube

Vaccine pioneer admits adding cancer-causing virus to Vaccine | _