Flu is not the biggest danger ...... It's the vaccine

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
according to bill, he can control the worlds population through vaccines......anyway........

Bill and Melinda Gates have been on a crusade for at least the past decade to vaccinate every single child on the planet. And one of their primary geographical targets has been the continent of Africa, where poor sanitations and lack of clean water have created conditions in which diseases like meningitis and malaria run rampant. But rather than try to meet these basic needs, the multi-billionaires and their many allies have instead thrust vaccines on indigenous populations as the solution, which has in turn sparked a wave of paralysis among Africa's younger populations.

At least 50 African children paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed meningitis vaccine

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
90 percent of whooping cough outbreak victims are already vaccinated against whooping cough 601 4 Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/#ixzz2Iq8jBGXP

Hospitals illegally firing nurses for refusing flu vaccines in violation of state law, Civil Rights Act Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/#ixzz2Iq92Lq1C

Want to avoid the flu epidemic? Here's how to stay ... - Natural News Jan 13, 2013 ... She found 20 percent of individuals suffering from the flu had significant relief within 24 hours when elderberry extract was consumed -- sore ... www.naturalnews.com/038659_flu_epidemic_elderberry_prevention.html Effective treatment for the flu - Natural News Jan 13, 2013 ...

First take elderberry extract. Elderberry has been shown in several clinical studies to reduce the duration and severity of flu symptoms, and it is ... www.naturalnews.com/038663_flu_season_treatment_elderberry.html

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
To Avoid the Flu...

Eat right!
Make sure you get your daily dose of fruit and veggies.
Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin C.
Get plenty of exercise because it builds your immune system.
Walk for at least an hour a day,
Go for a swim,
Take the stairs instead of the lift, etc.
Wash your hands often.
If you can't, keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.
Get lots of fresh air.
Open doors & windows whenever possible.
Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.
Get plenty of rest.

And don't go to bed with any infected wimmen!

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Sweden: a cautionary tale......
One wealthy nation, Sweden, snapped up a large amount of the Pandemrix vaccine and launched a nationwide campaign, eventually vaccinating 59% of the population against the swine flu.
This may sound familiar - the vaccine was promoted by national health organizations, the main stream news, schools, workplaces and on television to encourage everyone to get the jab.
A few months later a strange medical trend developed. Medical professionals began seeing case after case of children suffering from narcolepsy. And these children had one thing in common: they had been injected with the Pandemrix vaccine.
More than 800 children across Europe have been diagnosed with this incurable neurological disorder and the evidence is overwhelming in the implication of the vaccine.
The drug contained squalene which was used as an adjuvant. Squalene is the most likely culprit in the vaccine. (Source)
The Tragic Story of Emelie............ Sweden: A Cautionary Tale About Vaccines :

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sweden: a cautionary tale......
One wealthy nation, Sweden, snapped up a large amount of the Pandemrix vaccine and launched a nationwide campaign, eventually vaccinating 59% of the population against the swine flu.
This may sound familiar - the vaccine was promoted by national health organizations, the main stream news, schools, workplaces and on television to encourage everyone to get the jab.
A few months later a strange medical trend developed. Medical professionals began seeing case after case of children suffering from narcolepsy. And these children had one thing in common: they had been injected with the Pandemrix vaccine.
More than 800 children across Europe have been diagnosed with this incurable neurological disorder and the evidence is overwhelming in the implication of the vaccine.
The drug contained squalene which was used as an adjuvant. Squalene is the most likely culprit in the vaccine. (Source)
The Tragic Story of Emelie............ Sweden: A Cautionary Tale About Vaccines :
Wow that is some article.

He estimates the vaccine may have saved the lives of 30-60 people, but now over 200 recipients suffer from narcolepsy. (source)
“The big question is was it worth it? And retrospectively I have to say it was not…This is a medical tragedy…Hundreds of young people have had their lives almost destroyed.”
Some experts say the risk is still worthwhile.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
“The big question is was it worth it? And retrospectively I have to say it was not…This is a medical tragedy…Hundreds of young people have had their lives almost destroyed.”
Yeah, I'd much rather die than have my life disrupted. :rolleyes:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yeah, I'd much rather die than have my life disrupted. :rolleyes:
it's a blonde night... I don't get what you mean?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
it's a blonde night... I don't get what you mean?
The part right before the part I quoted was "He estimates the vaccine may have saved the lives of 30-60 people, but now over 200 recipients suffer from narcolepsy."
Now even if I had narcolepsy I'd still be happy that I was one of the 30-60 people.

Refusing vaccination is unintentional positive eugenics.
Well, I see it as a matter of probability assessment.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The part right before the part I quoted was "He estimates the vaccine may have saved the lives of 30-60 people, but now over 200 recipients suffer from narcolepsy."
Now even if I had narcolepsy I'd still be happy that I was one of the 30-60 people.

LOL...aaaaaaaaaaaah thank you...

As an older adult maybe...problem was, it wasn't adults that now have the narcolepsy, it was healthy children...even if they had contracted the flu they would not have died. And to be honest, with the symptoms of that disease which will last for rest of their lives, and the amount of drugs they will need to take and the inability to be allowed to feel any strong emotion at all without physically collapsing... I'm not sure if I would want to live with that kind of existence. Actually I am quite sure...I would rather be dead. But then that's me, I am about quality not quantity. And if that had been my child the guilt would kill me.

They should have been warned at the very least...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You are right! Refusing vaccination and putting youself, family, or the innocent at risk is both uninformed Russian Roulette and unethical at best.
Would you be okay with that if it were your child?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
LOL...aaaaaaaaaaaah thank you...

As an older adult maybe...problem was, it wasn't adults that now have the narcolepsy, it was healthy children...even if they had contracted the flu they would not have died. And to be honest, with the symptoms of that disease which will last for rest of their lives, and the amount of drugs they will need to take and the inability to be allowed to feel any strong emotion at all without physically collapsing... I'm not sure if I would want to live with that kind of existence. Actually I am quite sure...I would rather be dead. But then that's me, I am about quality not quantity. And if that had been my child the guilt would kill me.

They should have been warned at the very least...
I agree, but then some folks that are the higher-ups in Sweden should have read this first: Shattering the Myths About Squalene in Vaccines | Wired Magazine | Wired.com

But then, I spose there are the hazards when you are like Stretch and read crap from this guy all day long: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...flu-vaccines-dirty-little-secret-exposed.aspx

Stretch is the dude who was moanin and groanin for the longest time about all the vast quantities of mercury found in vaccines. Even after I pointed out that there's more mercury in a can of tuna than there is in 400 doses of vaccine. And they don't use mercury at all anymore anyway.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I agree, but then some folks that are the higher-ups in Sweden should have read this first: Shattering the Myths About Squalene in Vaccines | Wired Magazine | Wired.com

But then, I spose there are the hazards when you are like Stretch and read crap from this guy all day long: Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine

Stretch is the dude who was moanin and groanin for the longest time about all the vast quantities of mercury found in vaccines. Even after I pointed out that there's more mercury in a can of tuna than there is in 400 doses of vaccine. And they don't use mercury at all anymore anyway.

ummmm yes they do actually, the UN global treaty banning the use of mercury exempts vaccines

I'll let you sort it out ;-)

vaccines exempt from mercury ban - Dogpile Web Search

and while you're sorting it out mate, feel free to get any of these..........
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

you may find this of interest too....altho' I doubt it........
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/

Last edited:

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
I just logged in and read.

Your statement against vaccines is so twisted it means you are a theolical puppet of Satan or ... you're looking for press.

It means you know nothing about how the immune system reacts and attacks alien agents.

I'm trying to think of some creative way of answering your deep concern, and seriously sister, I think you need to become a defendrix of evil formers of false and/or evil antibiotics from being snuck in.

Like... pretend you got some super-selfish people who will feel like it's mission accomplished if they take the world down to 1.5 billions years ago... do you have any sisters smart enough to seduce them into being happy so they don't?

Your concern is absolutely understood. Here.... listen for a sec... http://tunes.digitalock.com/raggletagglegypsio_dancemix.mp3

Oops... is Stretch a male?

@#$%

http://tunes.digitalock.com/rockinallovertheworld.mp3

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
A mother is to sue the Government after her son developed narcolepsy when he received a swine flu jab causing him to sleep for 19 hours a day.

Seven-year-old Josh Hadfield developed the condition within three weeks of receiving the drug and now suffers 'attacks' which can cause him to doze through the day.

He would fall asleep up to every five minutes - even when he was walking, eating and swimming - and suffered sudden seizures when he laughs.

Boy, 7, develops narcolepsy after being given swine flu jab leading him to sleep for 19 HOURS every day | Mail Online

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Take the doctor's approach.
Think about it...
When you go for a flu jab, what do they do first?
They clean your arm with alcohol...
Why?
Because Alcohol KILLS GERMS.
So...=

The alcohol wiped on your arm doesn't kill germs. That's a myth. When it evaporates it creates aerosols that lift the germs off of your skin, so that when the needle breaks your skin there are little to no microbes there to cause an opportunistic infection. In order to kill bacteria for instance with alcohol, you would have to soak them in the alcohol for hours, and would probably only inhibit their growth. Viruses wouldn't be killed at all.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The alcohol wiped on your arm doesn't kill germs. That's a myth. When it evaporates it creates aerosols that lift the germs off of your skin, so that when the needle breaks your skin there are little to no microbes there to cause an opportunistic infection. In order to kill bacteria for instance with alcohol, you would have to soak them in the alcohol for hours, and would probably only inhibit their growth. Viruses wouldn't be killed at all.
It's a joke. You be way too serious.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
It's a joke. You be way too serious.

Yes I realize that. But I doubt that the fact that the post was a joke means you didn't believe that alcohol is an effective germicide. It's a very popular myth because many people don't understand microbiology.

And more seriously, alcohol impairs immune function. Can't count the number of times I've seen people try to fight off a cold or bacterial infection by drinking alcohol.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes I realize that. But I doubt that the fact that the post was a joke means you didn't believe that alcohol is an effective germicide. It's a very popular myth because many people don't understand microbiology.

And more seriously, alcohol impairs immune function. Can't count the number of times I've seen people try to fight off a cold or bacterial infection by drinking alcohol.

I knew a guy who after having "relations" with a girl of questionable hygiene would stick his member in a shot of whisky. He lived to be 90! -:)