Flu is not the biggest danger ...... It's the vaccine

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So a few cases where vaccines are shown to be detrimental to a few cases means all vaccines are bad for all people, right, Stretch?
:tard:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
So a few cases where vaccines are shown to be detrimental to a few cases means all vaccines are bad for all people, right, Stretch?
:tard:
apparently so..................

Finland Suspends Swine Flu Shots After Vaccine Linked With Neurological Disorder

Thursday, 26 August 2010 10:03

'Finland’s National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) has suspended the use of the H1N1 vaccine over fears that the shot is linked with a 300 per cent increase in cases of the neurological disorder narcolepsy among children and young people over the last six months.
The news is sure to discourage more parents from vaccinating their children in the coming months, with the swine flu shot now being combined with the regular seasonal flu jab. A recent Rasmussen poll found that 52 per cent of Americans were concerned about the safety of vaccines as we approach the start of school and college terms, where many children and teenagers will be “required” to take shots before they can attend.
Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that can be triggered by a virus. “A patient suffering from narcolepsy may suddenly fall asleep, for example, while, speaking or eating without prior warning. Their muscles may also suddenly weaken, causing them to suddenly collapse. There is no known cure for the disease,” reports Finnish news website YLE.'
Read more: Finland Suspends Swine Flu Shots After Vaccine Linked With Neurological Disorder

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
India halt vaccine programmes after the deaths of four children

By: malterwitty
Tags: SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE
Vaccine programmes grind to a halt in India once more, when four children died after they received the measles vaccination in Lucknow. The four children were reported to have fainted soon after they were vaccinated and witnesses reported seeing the children's eyes roll back as they began to have seizures. All of the children were under the age of two years of age, with the youngest being just six months. Sadly the children died before medical aid workers could reach them.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Vaccine Deaths And Injuries Skyrocket As Cover-Up Implodes

Vaccine Deaths And Injuries Skyrocket As Cover-Up Implodes

Tuesday, 31 August 2010 06:56

'Cases of debilitating illnesses, soft-kill side-effects and even instant deaths as a result of vaccinations across the world are skyrocketing as the cover-up of deadly inoculations implodes and more people than ever become suspicious about what they are being injected with by health authorities who have proven they cannot be trusted.
The implosion of the vaccine cover-up is sure to discourage more parents from vaccinating their children in the coming months, with the swine flu shot now being combined with the regular seasonal flu jab. A recent Rasmussen poll found that 52 per cent of Americans were concerned about the safety of vaccines as we approach the start of school and college terms, where many children and teenagers will be “required” to take shots before they can attend.
A global revolt against dangerous vaccines is brewing following a series of cases where children have been killed as a direct result of inoculations.'
Read more: Vaccine Deaths And Injuries Skyrocket As Cover-Up Implodes

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Twins Die Minutes After Measles Vaccination

Monday, 20 September 2010 07:29

'Sunil Sharma can’t believe his twin daughters Avika and Anika are no more. The textile merchant from Ghaziabad had never imagined that a measles vaccine at a private nursing home in the town would take the life of the his nine-month-old daughters.
Sunil claims his daughters died minutes after being administered the vaccine, usually given when a baby is nine months old, at Divya Nursing Home. Akhil Sharma, an uncle of the twins, said: “I took them for the vaccination around 6 pm on Wednesday. They were given the vaccination around 7.15 pm. In 15 minutes, the children started breathing heavily. We rushed to the doctor who gave them oxygen. But the babies had died by them. Still Dr Satyaveer Singh referred them to Sarvodya Hospital".'
Read more: Twins Die Minutes After Measles Vaccination

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I get the "flu shot" every autumn when it is offered.... never had a reaction until this year...

I had it Thursday and Friday afternoon began to feel headachy - Saturday was the worst and was unable to find my stupid thermometer which was probably best because I didn't want to know what it would read....Sunday was
as bad and this morning I'm gonna live but having gone for years with no reaction to flu shots I might be
thinking twice for the future...

No fair getting sick on a weekend and feeling well on Monday!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I get the "flu shot" every autumn when it is offered.... never had a reaction until this year...

I had it Thursday and Friday afternoon began to feel headachy - Saturday was the worst and was unable to find my stupid thermometer which was probably best because I didn't want to know what it would read....Sunday was
as bad and this morning I'm gonna live but having gone for years with no reaction to flu shots I might be

Yes it is much better to get sick on a work day.

I nearly died as a kid from polio vaccine. Have avoided them ever since. There are a lot of things that are natural that you can do. For flu try an Elderberry tincture or wine. Great immune system builder. Learning to laugh at yourself and life in general is also a great way to stay healthy. I rarely get sick because I view life as a Monty Python movie - the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Dear Cliffy.....thanks for your cheery note! I haven't had a cold in years and years and this flu thing knocked me sideways - I'd forgotten about fevers and aches but at least I spent my misery in total self-indulgence.

I am a fan of the new drinks mixing fruit and veggie juices together and wiped out my supply so I finally dug into the Pepsi and finally water.....I was gurgling by yesterday evening....but whatever it was - it has given me up as a poor host and yes - Monday is here and I've no excuse to play "poor me"!

You are on the money when you say an attitude keeps us healthy - my whole life has been a walk into walls kind of thing - so laughing goes with the antics and I do think it adds to good health. The alternative of crying messes up the makeup! lol

Still I'll take the feeling good thanks.... sorry about that Polio Vaccine - there were some scary things happening with that one... I think kids were test labs for many of the new products medicine dreamed up...but things have gotten better - I couldn't even tell when the shot was happening the needle was so tiny...Curio

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Same thing happened to me about 15 years ago, on the day I got the flu shot, but the doctor explained it was just coincidence that I contracted another bug about the same time I got the shot...............I suspect that may be the case with you. Bummer at any rate.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
JLM

You are probably right - but it isn't as dramatic (lol).... of course I could imagine having a wonderful smooch session with some gorgeous guy and if I caught the flu from him, it would have been ok...

Flu isn't very dramatic is it? I mean if you are gonna get sick, it should be something caught in the jungles of darkest Ethopia or wherever...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM

You are probably right - but it isn't as dramatic (lol).... of course I could imagine having a wonderful smooch session with some gorgeous guy and if I caught the flu from him, it would have been ok...

Flu isn't very dramatic is it? I mean if you are gonna get sick, it should be something caught in the jungles of darkest Ethopia or wherever...

When I think back to the terrible bouts of flu I used to suffer through, sometimes laid up for a week, compared to the odd bad cold I''ve suffered since getting the shots there is no doubt in my mind that getting the flu shot is definitely the way to go. Of course the flu shots only cover you for a few months during flu season, so I guess during the summer you are still open to catching anything that's "out there".

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

Apparently, this decreases your risk of suffering heart attacks. There's been a known seasonal component in cardiac arrests for years. Some thought the exertion of shoveling snow, or perhaps inactivity during the winter months. Turns out, that a thorough analysis of flu shots and heart attacks turns up an effect. The risk is far lower in groups who regularly get flu shots.
"When the researchers accounted for a range of other factors in heart attack risk -- like high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking and family history of heart disease -- they found that flu vaccination was associated with a 19 percent reduction in the odds of suffering a heart attack over the next year, as compared with no vaccination."
Flu shot linked to reduced heart attack risk | Reuters

And it's not without mechanism either. Inflammation increases plaque production, so less inflammation without influenza means less plaque production.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Apparently, this decreases your risk of suffering heart attacks. There's been a known seasonal component in cardiac arrests for years. Some thought the exertion of shoveling snow, or perhaps inactivity during the winter months. Turns out, that a thorough analysis of flu shots and heart attacks turns up an effect. The risk is far lower in groups who regularly get flu shots.
"When the researchers accounted for a range of other factors in heart attack risk -- like high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking and family history of heart disease -- they found that flu vaccination was associated with a 19 percent reduction in the odds of suffering a heart attack over the next year, as compared with no vaccination."
Flu shot linked to reduced heart attack risk | Reuters

And it's not without mechanism either. Inflammation increases plaque production, so less inflammation without influenza means less plaque production.

Absolutely. I lost two cousins (brother and sister) in their 50s a month apart from congestive heart failure which was caused (the docs figure) from a flu virus at some point in their lives. They were both dead within 5 years of onset of the condition. This was back in the 80s so not sure if the exact scenario would play out today- probably not.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
This was back in the 80s so not sure if the exact scenario would play out today- probably not.

Oh I think it would. People still die from heart disease, and people still get the flu.

And of course the anti-vaxxers have been quite successful on such shakey grounds. In the future we may see flu rates go up, as well as heart disease...

All of this skepticism for vaccines is unbalanced. There are risks of course, but the risks that these diseases pose to our population are higher still.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh I think it would. People still die from heart disease, and people still get the flu.

And of course the anti-vaxxers have been quite successful on such shakey grounds. In the future we may see flu rates go up, as well as heart disease...

All of this skepticism for vaccines is unbalanced. There are risks of course, but the risks that these diseases pose to our population are higher still.

I just meant that with the tremendous advances in medicine today, their life expectancy may be much longer.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I just meant that with the tremendous advances in medicine today, their life expectancy may be much longer.
Perhaps, but what about quality of life? Some spend the rest of their lives as Guinea pigs. I have had two heart attacks 14 years ago and congestive heart failure 3 years ago and today I feel like a new person, no operations and am almost off meds. If I told doctors how I did it they would tell me I'm crazy. I won't dispute that but I am none the less healthier than I have been since the early 90s.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Perhaps, but what about quality of life? Some spend the rest of their lives as Guinea pigs. I have had two heart attacks 14 years ago and congestive heart failure 3 years ago and today I feel like a new person, no operations and am almost off meds. If I told doctors how I did it they would tell me I'm crazy. I won't dispute that but I am none the less healthier than I have been since the early 90s.

That's great Cliff, hope your good health continues for a long time. Best sometimes not to question the whys, just run with whatever it is.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Hidden Government Papers Expose Lies About Measles Vaccines for Infants

Tuesday, 21 September 2010 08:29

'British government policy on measles vaccination for children has changed for no discernible reason notes Christina England, writing on vactruth.com, citing an internal document from 1968.
The document, titled "Notes On the Use and Storage of Measles Vaccine (Live Attenuated) for Routine Vaccines," clearly states in Section 7 that the vaccine should not be given to children under the age of nine months old. According to the paper's authors, the presence of maternal antibodies in the blood of such children interferes with the action of the vaccine, making it ineffective. Instead, the government recommended vaccination at the age of two after vaccination for diptheria, polio, tetanus and whooping cough.'
Read more: Hidden Government Papers Expose Lies About Measles Vaccines for Infants

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Cliffy

Congratulations on your continued good health!

I had a lot of illness growing up in Winnipeg because I loved the winter and the snow and was probably getting colds from getting away out of the house without all the gear necessary to protect. Since I live in a warm climate now I can't remember the last cold but it has been years - if the doctors recommend something for me to take (because they feel obligated to suggest something)....I smile get the Rx and put it at the back of the bus. I hate pills and pay attention to my food intake and get adequate sleep.

I firmly believe in a positive outlook has a lot to do with our health but I will admit to playing the diva over the past weekend - the sympathy was wonderful - but I like feeling healthy much better.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Absolutely. I lost two cousins (brother and sister) in their 50s a month apart from congestive heart failure which was caused (the docs figure) from a flu virus at some point in their lives. They were both dead within 5 years of onset of the condition. This was back in the 80s so not sure if the exact scenario would play out today- probably not.

I lost an uncle just a couple years ago due to the damage done to his heart by scarlet fever when he was a kid. So yeah, it still happens.