Flu is not the biggest danger ...... It's the vaccine

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
That lung infection seems to be troubling many people in my community as well. I haven't heard or read anything about its origin. Hemmoragic fever was reported in Europe during the vaccination program in addition to many reports of chem trails in association with the outbreaks. I don't know what to make of it myself but I'm very cautious about any official advice, information or programs remotely connected to big pharma and government since I consider their relationships very soiled by bribery and conspiracy. I am certainly not alone in that regard as many inquires have been opened and or announced, even at very high levels and aimed at the worlds governing health body, the WHO, which by many accounts seems to have been entirely co-opted by big pharmasuetical lobbys. There is no crime the ruling class will not or has not perpetrated on the worlds perceived lesser classes.

do you actually think there should be 'no' vaccine, or any
effort at all to fight the flu virus?
what would your approach be?
Your paranoia is worse than any vaccine, that attitude
would stop many strides forward to cure anything.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
do you actually think there should be 'no' vaccine, or any
effort at all to fight the flu virus?
what would your approach be?
Your paranoia is worse than any vaccine, that attitude
would stop many strides forward to cure anything.

Talloola, there is no proof whatever that vaccination prevents any disease, none. Go find me the studies supporting the efficacy of vaccines. What in gods name makes you think big business wants to cure diseases that make them rich beyond imagination. Sometimes your innocence bolls me over. My approach and advice would be to never put anything into your body that you have no proof for, ever. Your doctor is very strongly encouraged by the CMA to make sure you are stuffed to the gills with expensive synthetic junk that most doctors know little or nothing about. They have been the formost drug dealers for decades, actually responsible for more misery of addiction than any street drug dealer could imagine. And that is a fact Talloola.

countryboy

Traditionally Progressive
Nov 30, 2009
BC
Well, as an alternative, one might consider boosting their immune system with Vitamin D3, especially in the low sunshine periods of the year. A strong immune system can fight off all kinds of things, naturally.

Exercise and a well-balanced diet helps too.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Talloola, there is no proof whatever that vaccination prevents any disease, none. Go find me the studies supporting the efficacy of vaccines. What in gods name makes you think big business wants to cure diseases that make them rich beyond imagination. Sometimes your innocence bolls me over. My approach and advice would be to never put anything into your body that you have no proof for, ever. Your doctor is very strongly encouraged by the CMA to make sure you are stuffed to the gills with expensive synthetic junk that most doctors know little or nothing about. They have been the formost drug dealers for decades, actually responsible for more misery of addiction than any street drug dealer could imagine. And that is a fact Talloola.

Prove that it does not prevent a disease. I do agree with you about the CMA and the AMA though, but ther do serve another purpose's.
The vaccination prevents one against H1N1 as any regular vaccine protects against a regular flu. Not 100%, but lessens the odds of you getting the flu. Are there reactions to the vaccine, yes as with most medicines, but again the reactions are in most cases better than getting the flu. If we have a way to immunize someone against a deadly disease, then I think we should.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Do you want to tell me that Jonas Salk was a charlatan and his polio vaccine didn't save millions? How about Smallpox, a disease that has been virtually stamped out with immunization. Millions used to die from it.. How about Red Measles? Where have you been.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

a very amusing and expected response, and in return your
paranoia shocks me.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Do you want to tell me that Jonas Salk was a charlatan and his polio vaccine didn't save millions? How about Smallpox, a disease that has been virtually stamped out with immunization. Millions used to die from it.. How about Red Measles? Where have you been.

Jonas Salk states flatly that his vaccine was worthless, he was actually very embarrassed to have been pressured into accepting the Nobel prize by the company he was working for.
Improved hygene and diet are thought to have been by far the greater contributor to disease control. Did you find any proof?

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
a very amusing and expected response, and in return your
paranoia shocks me.

You presumptuous woman child you, I happen to know that you do not have a medical license to practice psychiatry. Why would anyone be shocked by the historical fact of the propensity of the powerful to accumulate vast wealth by deceitful misuse of the masses in what ever manner deemed most efficient? This is 2010, all these delusions of a present benevolent human hierarchical authority should by now be thoroughly and forever discredited. Sadly it seems we must repeat the grievous mistakes again.;-)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Jonas Salk states flatly that his vaccine was worthless, he was actually very embarrassed to have been pressured into accepting the Nobel prize by the company he was working for.
Improved hygene and diet are thought to have been by far the greater contributor to disease control. Did you find any proof?

Bull and nonsense! I can find a hundred or so articles like the one below. I don't need anymore. It is proven.

Jonas Salk was born in New York City on October 28, 1914. His parents were immigrants who did not have a formal education. They were determined to see their children succeed. Jonas Salk was the first member of his family to go to college. He wanted to study law, but he was also keenly interested in medical science. While attending medical school at New York University, he spent a year studying the flu virus. After finishing medical school, he continued his research on the flu virus. World War II had begun. Public health experts feared a repeat of the flu epidemic that had killed millions during the First World War. The creation of flu vaccines could stop the spread of flu and save many lives.
In 1947, after eight long years of work, Salk developed a vaccine against polio, a virus that caused paralysis and in some cases, death. Finally, in 1955, Salk's research yielded success; human trials of the polio vaccine were found to protect subjects from the polio virus. Salk was looked upon as a miracle worker. His research saved thousands of lives and improved the quality of life for many, many others. Even today, the polio vaccines that are a routine part of well-child medical examinations are related to Salk’s important discovery.
Salk refused to patent his vaccine. He was not interested in making money from the discovery. Rather, he wished to see the vaccine provided to the largest number of people possible. His spent his final years searching for a vaccine to fight AIDS.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Think about it; a corporation's only real concern is the bottom line - profit and pleasing share holders. If they profit from illness, why would they want to cure their cash cow? Most major diseases that have been eliminated were by education, diet and hygiene. We have been brainwashed by the media and advertising to believe that we can be cured by the pharmaceutical industry and allopathic medicine. We have been sold a bill of goods. Nature was designed to provide all we need in the way of food and medicine. Health is our personal responsibility. As soon as you give that responsibility away to doctors and drug companies, you become a slave of that system.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Think about it; a corporation's only real concern is the bottom line - profit and pleasing share holders. If they profit from illness, why would they want to cure their cash cow? Most major diseases that have been eliminated were by education, diet and hygiene. We have been brainwashed by the media and advertising to believe that we can be cured by the pharmaceutical industry and allopathic medicine. We have been sold a bill of goods. Nature was designed to provide all we need in the way of food and medicine. Health is our personal responsibility. As soon as you give that responsibility away to doctors and drug companies, you become a slave of that system.

the very early vaccines were not corporations looking for
huge profits, they were scientists, finally finding something
that worked for the disease they were studying, and in my
opinion it is no different today.
those early vaccines and also later ones were valuable in
reducing and eradicating disease, and a value to the
public.
It is always wise to keep oneself as healthy as possible, I know
I do that very well, but healthy people can be knocked
down and die from contagious killer diseases just as those
who are more vulnerable can, it is not that simple.

I choose to be trusting and positive about the vaccines,
and until someone actually proves that corporations and
pharmaceutical companys are working toward our poor health,
I will never be so suspicious, it is based on 'nothing'.

I also am delving into the natural healing products, as our
regular medical community is 'behind' and not familiar enough
with those remedies, but time is bringing both communities closer,
and in the future I believe they will work together to make our health
care even stronger.

It is our responsibility to ask questions about prescribed
and across the counter drugs, that is only sensible, but
to believe that we are constantly being lied to, in my
opinion is paranoid.

Last edited:

countryboy

Nov 30, 2009
BC
the very early vaccines were not corporations looking for
huge profits, they were scientists, finally finding something
that worked for the disease they were studying, and in my
opinion it is no different today.
those early vaccines and also later ones were valuable in
reducing and eradicating disease, and a value to the
public.
It is always wise to keep oneself as healthy as possible, I know
I do that very well, but healthy people can be knocked
down and die from contagious killer diseases just as those
who are more vulnerable can, it is not that simple.

I choose to be trusting and positive about the vaccines,
and until someone actually proves that corporations and
pharmaceutical companys are working toward our poor health,
I will never be so suspicious, it is based on 'nothing'.

I also am delving into the natural healing products, as our
regular medical community is 'behind' and not familiar enough
with those remedies, but time is bringing both communities closer,
and in the future I believe they will work together to make our health
care even stronger.

It is our responsibility to ask questions about prescribed
and across the counter drugs, that is only sensible, but
to believe that we are constantly being lied to, in my
opinion is paranoid.

Well, it's an interesting debate. There is a rather lengthy, but fact-filled article at: The Salk Vaccine And The "Disappearance" of Paralytic Polio-  Is Paralysis A Viral Disease?  -By Gary Krasner & Barry Mesh which contains a lot of information, including this paragraph: "By 1960, the Salk vaccine had proven to be so hazardous and ineffective, that the Journal of the American Medical Association (February 25, 1961) carried an article admitting that, "It is now generally recognized that much of the Salk vaccine used in the U.S. has been worthless."

It might be worth a read for those who are interested in the subject of vaccines and their effectiveness.

countryboy

Nov 30, 2009
BC
I found an interesting page on vaccines which contains tidbits and quotes from a number of medical people. It's at: http://www.falseflagflu.com/pdf/Fliers/The Engineering of Pandemics.pdf

A couple of the quotes:

"The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used."
- Dr. James A. Shannon, former director of the NIH

"Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio Vaccines, being made from monkey kidney tissue, have been directly responsible for the major increase in leukemia in this country."
- Dr. F. Klenner, MD

One of the tidbits:
Jonas Salk, inventor of the first polio vaccine, testified before a Senate subcommittee that “nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine.”

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
CDCA young child is examined for polio in the 1950s.
Charles Farmer/CDCA physical therapist works with two polio-stricken children in the 1950s. In the early '50s, the U.S. had some 20,000 polio cases a year. Following the introduction of the vaccine in 1955, that figure dropped, falling to about 3,000 per year by 1960.
University of Pittsburgh
Dr. Jonas Salk, left, and Dr. Julius Youngner shown working in a research lab during the development of the first polio vaccine, which was injectable.

Meridith Hickson/CDCDr. Albert Sabin developed the oral polio vaccine in 1961. Above, an infant receives the oral vaccine in Georgia in the 1970s.
Global Polio Eradication InitiativeGlobal eradication efforts continue. Above, an Ethiopian child receives the oral polio vaccine.
Joe Palca, NPRMaxine Fisher, left, and Beatrice Sharp ****sky were both stricken with polio as children. At age 13, ****sky received Salk's polio vaccine in the first pilot trials of the vaccine, held in the Pittsburgh area;
Poliomyelitis (polio) is caused by a virus that enters the body through the mouth. The virus multiplies in the intestine and invades the nervous system. It can cause total paralysis in a matter of hours.
One in 200 infections leads to irreversible paralysis. Among those paralyzed, 5-10 percent die when their breathing muscles are immobilized.
Polio mainly affects children under age 5.
Polio has no cure, but it can be prevented. Given multiple times, polio vaccine can protect a child for life.
Global polio cases have dropped from an estimated 350,000 cases in 1988 to 1,263 reported cases in 2004.
Source: Global Polio Eradication Initiative

April 12, 2005 Fifty years ago, on April 12, 1955, the world heard one of the most eagerly anticipated announcements in medical history: Dr. Jonas Salk's polio vaccine worked. The vaccine turned a disease that once horrified America into a memory.

NPR's Joe Palca looks back at the science that created a successful vaccine -- and the people behind the medical milestone.

Timeline: The Fight Against Polio

1800s Paralytic poliomyelitis (polio) takes its toll worldwide, affecting mostly children. The disease is known as infantile paralysis.

1894 The first known polio epidemic in the United States occurs in Vermont.

1908 Dr. Karl Landsteiner discovers that a virus causes polio.

1916 The first major polio epidemic strikes in the United States; 27,000 people suffer paralysis and 6,000 die. Increasing numbers of outbreaks occur each year.

1921 Franklin D. Roosevelt is diagnosed with polio.

1928 Iron lungs are introduced to help patients with acute polio breathe.

1932 Franklin D. Roosevelt is elected President of the United States.

1938 President Roosevelt founds the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis (NFIP, known today as the March of Dimes).

-- At the New York University School of Medicine, Dr. Jonas Salk begins working with virologist and epidemiologist Dr. Thomas Francis Jr. on an influenza vaccine later used by the U.S. military during World War II.

1947 The University of Pittsburgh recruits Dr. Jonas Salk to develop a virus research program. Techniques Salk picked up while working with influenza are later used to develop the polio vaccine.

1948-49 Scientists confirm the existence of three strains of poliovirus.

1949 Dr. John Enders, Dr. Frederick Robbins and Dr. Thomas Weller develop a way to grow poliovirus in tissue culture, a breakthrough that aided in the creation of the polio vaccine. Their work earned the three scientists the Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine in 1954.

1952 The United States reports 57,628 polio cases -- the worst U.S. epidemic on record.

-- Dr. Salk and his colleagues develop a potentially safe, injectable vaccine against polio. Nearly 15,000 Pittsburgh-area subjects, mostly children, receive the vaccine in pilot trials.

-- Salk's former mentor, Dr. Thomas Francis, designs, directs and evaluates field trials of the polio vaccine. Unprecedented in their scope and size, the trials involve around 1.8 million children from the United States, Canada and Finland. They are among the first to use the double-blind process that has since become standard.

1955 On April 12, Francis announces the results of the field trials, declaring that Salk's vaccine is "safe, effective and potent."

1955-57 Once the vaccine becomes available, U.S. polio cases drop by 85-90 percent.

1961 Dr. Albert Sabin develops an oral polio vaccine.

1963 Congress creates the Immunization Grant Program. Reported U.S. polio cases plummet to just 396.

1979 The last U.S. case of polio caused by wild poliovirus is reported.

1985 Rotary International establishes its PolioPlus program. Rotary has contributed more than $500 million to fight polio worldwide.

1988 Worldwide, polio continues to affect some 350,000 people in 125 countries. In response, the World Health Organization, UNICEF, Rotary International and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention launch the Global Polio Eradication Initiative.

1994 The Americas are certified polio-free.

1999 The U.S. Public Health Service recommends that the oral vaccine be discontinued in the United States, and a modified injectable vaccine becomes the preferred vaccine. The oral vaccine -- which is cheaper and easier to administer -- remains the vaccine of choice for eradication efforts elsewhere around the globe.

2000 The Western Pacific region is certified polio-free.

2002 Europe is certified polio-free.

2005 April 12, 2005, marks the 50th anniversary of the Salk vaccine. Global eradication efforts have helped lower worldwide polio cases to just 1,263 reported cases in 2004.

Sources: The Global Polio Eradication Initiative; U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; the University of Michigan;

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
With medicine I doubt if there are any absolutes and I stay pretty open minded about everything pertaining to medicine. I am however convinced that once a vaccine is approved for administation, on average it will do a lot more good than harm not withstanding the fact that anyone can become allergic to any thing at any time.