Floriduh

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Article

Long story short. . . Floriduh's new abortion law is requiring a woman to carry to term a darling widdle bee-bee who has no kidneys, won't be able to breathe, and will die 20 minutes to two hours after being born.

I am sure that all them Gawd-fearin' conservatives out there are delighted with this outcome.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Article

Long story short. . . Floriduh's new abortion law is requiring a woman to carry to term a darling widdle bee-bee who has no kidneys, won't be able to breathe, and will die 20 minutes to two hours after being born.
Yeah, may as well murder it early. There are no wanted babies who are need of a transplant heart or lungs considering there are no kidneys.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Security video shows woman in gym fighting off attacker
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Published Feb 17, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read

A Florida woman bravely defended herself against an attacker at a gym – and the dramatic incident was caught on camera.

Nashali Alma, 24, was exercising at the gym in her apartment complex in Tampa when a man is seen at the entrance.

The security video, released by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, shows Alma opening the door and then going back to her workout.

In the edited clip from Jan. 22, the man approaches Alma and grabs her.

“As soon as he was approaching me, I pushed him,” Alma says in video accompanying the footage.

“I said, ‘Bro, what the eff are you doing? Get away from me. Stop trying to touch me.’”

That’s when he chased her around a bench and they ended up sparring on the other side of the gym.

Alma can be seen fending off the attacker before he pins her to the floor.

However, Alma, a fitness coach, finds a way to get back on her feet and run to a nearby apartment where she called 911.

Xavier Thomas-Jones, 25, was later identified as a suspect.

The accused, who lives in the apartment complex, allegedly attacked another woman the following day, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by WTVT.

He allegedly knocked on the woman’s door and asked if she wanted to “hang out” before stepping into her home.

The woman’s fiancée allegedly chased the man away and took a video of him, the outlet reported.

In court documents, Thomas-Jones allegedly admitted to restraining and battering Alma because he wanted to have sex with her.

He allegedly found the second victim “pretty” and also had sexual intentions towards her.

Thomas-Jones faces multiple charges, including sexual battery and false imprisonment. He remains in jail and is being held without bond.

“I was disgusted by the suspect’s actions, how he preyed on this young woman,” Sheriff Chad Chronister said in the video. “This woman’s strength, courage, and determination are inspiring. I know that her bravery to share this story will impact the lives of many other women.”

Alma said she wanted to share her experience so other women in her situation would be inspired to fight for their own survival.

“Never give up. As long as you fight back and show him that you’re strong and you’re not giving up, I believe it’s possible to escape,” she said.

“It’s better to reach out to law enforcement sooner than later. The sooner they have the information, the sooner they can catch that person.”
1676760194542.png

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Article

I am sure that all them Gawd-fearin' conservatives out there are delighted with this outcome.

On top of everything else Floriduh is doing, this doesn't shock me in the least.

It does want the title of "Least Woke" state which it should have no issues getting, if most everyone is dead for living there.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
On top of everything else Floriduh is doing, this doesn't shock me in the least.

It does want the title of "Least Woke" state which it should have no issues getting, if most everyone is dead for living there.
There's a difference between being "woke" and being awake. 'Woke' is just Marxist gobshite talk and is used as a pathetic effort to assume some kind of moral or ethical superiority.
For decades we were told NOT to see colour or you were a racist. Woke gobshite nonsense says you're a racist if you don't acknowledge someone's skin colour and/or race.
Despite the idea of "race" based on skin colour being an artificial social construct devised in the 17th century by some racists in Europe, woke ideology still pushes the social artificial construct that race is based on skin colour.
People who are awake are against segregation. Woke ideology actually promotes segregation, but only if it's not a White person's idea.
Woke ideology insists there are 23 genders because apparently feelings are now genders.
Woke ideology whines about oppression while sporting a pair of $200 sneaks made by slave labour and a Che T-Shirt.
Woke ideology insists that White people, and ONLY White people, are inherently racist. Which quite frankly is pretty fucking racist.
Woke ideology rewrites history to demonize historical figures. The gleeful smearing of Dundas and Ryerson come immediately to mind. In Britain the "woke" fucksticks have been declaring Churchill was in fact a fascist.
Woke ideology says, "Sure I'll take that Rhodes Scholarship, but holy shit I better not see a statue of Cecil Rhodes oppressing me on campus."
Woke ideology thinks non-violent crimes shouldn't be treated as crimes.
Woke ideology thinks there should be separate justice and sentencing guidelines based solely on your racial heritage.

Being the least "woke" state isn't a bad thing. It's funny because as more and more people are moving to Florida, more and more people are leaving the mecca of woke and "progressiveness", California.

Now, on to the article in the OP. It's ridiculous. But it's not any more ridiculous then the whole gender fluidity crap when it comes to doctors. Look, when you go to the doctor and say I think I have TB or Hep, do you think they're just gonna take your word for it and treat you for whatever you think you have? No, they're going to do their job and run some tests. But, if you go in and tell them you feel so non-binary you need to mutilate yourself, there's to be no question of your self-diagnosis.
It's funny because you get all fucking self-righteous about laws affecting how doctors can operate when it comes to abortion but are quite happy to look the other way when it comes to laws affecting how doctors can operate when some tool self-diagnoses as "no-binary" or whatthefuckever. Pick a lane.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Article

Those are not conservatives. Them is holy rollers. Pain and suffering is good. Gawd's will and all.