exclusion of unvaccinated kids from school

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The younger children who are not in school yet and not able to be vaccinated yet will all be threatened.
Being vaccinated does not mean you can't carry measles.
... will be threatened by kids in school? ... and the schools have a responsibility to prevent this unlikely transmission vector?

MMR vaccine is administered very early on. My kids got them at something like four months.

By the way, I was part of the first cohort to receive the newly developed Polio vaccine, way back when and I still remember a number of people who were stricken and crippled for life by it. I also had measles and a temperature of 104°F and I still remember what it was like 55 years on. Keeping me out of school would not have prevented me from contracting measles. It might have made it slightly less likely but the first time in public ...

The schools have gone too far. Some other authority can kick children about because of the decisions their parents make. The kids rights are being violated by the schools.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
... will be threatened by kids in school? ... and the schools have a responsibility to prevent this unlikely transmission vector?

MMR vaccine is administered very early on. My kids got them at something like four months.

By the way, I was part of the first cohort to receive the newly developed Polio vaccine, way back when and I still remember a number of people who were stricken and crippled for life by it. I also had measles and a temperature of 104°F and I still remember what it was like 55 years on. Keeping me out of school would not have prevented me from contracting measles. It might have made it slightly less likely but the first time in public ...

The schools have gone too far. Some other authority can kick children about because of the decisions their parents make. The kids rights are being violated by the schools.
Look, nobody is questioning your qualification as a google doctor.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Rights of the other kids is moot? If measles didn't kill then maybe the un-vaccinated would be allowed in school.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
12 US states now have measles.

That is up from the previous zero.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
They are certainly that but I don't see what danger un-vaccinated children pose to a classroom full of vaccinated children. Banning them from attending school is not logical, to me ... punitive, yes.

You're right, CC - un-vaccinated kids pose no threat to the vaccinated. Maybe they are using the ban as a stealth means of driving home the importance of getting your children vaccinated?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Thank gawd for that school system fire wall.

They should shut down all the schools in West Africa to stop Ebola in Liberia.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Bullsh!t.

Abstract
Investigation of 37 cases of measles in an Alabama elementary school revealed that 25 patients (68%) had been vaccinated, suggesting measles vaccine failure
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/article-abstract/504811

Measles Outbreak in a Vaccinated School Population:
Epidemiology, Chains of Transmission and the Role of Vaccine Failures
BENJAMIN M. NKOWANE, MD, SANDRA W. BART, BBA,
WALTER A. ORENSTEIN, MD, AND MICHAEL BALTIER
https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/pdf/10.2105/AJPH.77.4.434

Meme me up doood.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Jamanetwork.com

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to [...]

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The vaccers are showing a lot of the same traits as globull warming truthers. Make not believing them against yhe law. Always remember that the vaccines are made by the same people that made thalidomyde. And we all know how wonderfull that turned out. Or flu vaccines that are 10% effective with no warranty.