exclusion of unvaccinated kids from school

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I would prefer if they just took the kids away from the parents. They’re clearly too stupid to be responsible for the welfare of children

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I would prefer if they just took the kids away from the parents. They’re clearly too stupid to be responsible for the welfare of children
Crap, if you took every kid away from every incompetent parent, there would be a hundred million plus kids as wards of the state, in North America.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Crap, if you took every kid away from every incompetent parent, there would be a hundred million plus kids as wards of the state, in North America.
The big catch is who decides wht constitutes an incompetent parent. Is it the one that forces their kid to go to church or the one that refuses to let the kid be involved with mythology?
the one that protects their kid from becoming a medical experiment? Or the one that has their kid first in line to be a guinnea pig? Clearly putz is a proponent of Thalidomyde and all the other wonderful drugs big pharma pushes.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The big catch is who decides wht constitutes an incompetent parent. Is it the one that forces their kid to go to church or the one that refuses to let the kid be involved with mythology?
the one that protects their kid from becoming a medical experiment? Or the one that has their kid first in line to be a guinnea pig? Clearly putz is a proponent of Thalidomyde and all the other wonderful drugs big pharma pushes.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say its the one who won't allow the kid to get a vaccine.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Putz is under the delusion that there is something out there that would cure him. :) :) :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I am going to go out on a limb here and say its the one who won't allow the kid to get a vaccine.

He’s one of nutters that believe in homeopathy and thinks we’re all being poisoned by chlorinated drinking water. He’s one that should lose his kids (if he has any)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The one thing I love about idiots, is they are so dependable - you can always depend on them continuing to be idiots, in other words Putzishness! :) :) :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The one thing I love about idiots, is they are so dependable - you can always depend on them continuing to be idiots, in other words Putzishness! :) :) :)
19:30

Time for an inanity from JLM.

" Opps! I'm running late, today!"

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'd love to have an afternoon nap but I don't have time. Could I hire you to have one for me? Since it is easy work it only pays minimum wage. In bit coin.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'd love to have an afternoon nap but I don't have time. Could I hire you to have one for me? Since it is easy work it only pays minimum wage. In bit coin.

Nah! (Most of us have about the same amount of time, approximately 70 years, I'm well past my quota so I can do what I like with it) :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I"m going to out-bid you on this and offer him the same deal in Monopoly Money, instead. It a bit more real.