Epic Anti-Global Warming Monologue

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
You're the one ignoring water vapour as a GHG. Anus of Green Gables and Flossy made an attempt to prove me wrong on a point and failed. If you wewre part of this you'd understand. **** off until you do understand and know what has been talk about yesterday and today.
lmao Whatta foocking dipshyte you are. I repeat, "And just to remind you, I already said that I agree with your comment that water vapor is a contributing factor to warming. " 3 times now.

But keep trolling anyway. It's hilarious.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You're the one ignoring water vapour as a GHG. Anus of Green Gables and Flossy made an attempt to prove me wrong on a point and failed. If you were part of this you'd understand. **** off until you do understand and know what has been talked about yesterday and today.

I said the same thing that Tonn and L Gilbert said on this matter - which is that C02 raises the temperature which then creates water vapour. The water vapour amplifies the warming effect, but the actual cause of the warming is the initial C02 which raises the temperature.

Then you went on about irrigation, calling people anuses and Bear went off on his own ridiculous rant about how I'm misleading when it comes to AGW. He got his beat down on that front and now he is habitually forced to continue his mad posts (see below).

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Anus and flossy won't because it ****s up the CO2 thing.

No it doesn't. The radiative impact of water vapour doesn't conflict with the radiative impact of carbon dioxide. That's ridiculous!

If you add 1% more water vapour to the atmosphere, it's just going to come back out as precipitation. The equilibrium will be less than two weeks. What part of temperature and pressure dependence do you not understand?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I said the same thing that Tonn and L Gilbert said on this matter - which is that C02 raises the temperature which then creates water vapour. The water vapour amplifies the warming effect, but the actual cause of the warming is the initial C02 which raises the temperature.

Then you went on about irrigation, calling people anuses and Bear went off on his own ridiculous rant about how I'm misleading when it comes to AGW. He got his beat down on that front and now he is habitually forced to continue his mad posts (see below).
CO2 is just one of the causes of increased water vapour. It's not the only is it? Are there more sources of non-temp/CO2 induced water vapour?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
CO2 is just one of the causes of increased water vapour. It's not the only is it? Are there more sources of non-temp/CO2 induced water vapour?

Remember I asked you to put on your skeptic's hat and find out other sources earlier?

Yea, that was 3 pages ago.