Epic Anti-Global Warming Monologue

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Well? A 1% increase in water vapour has a far bigger impact than CO2, so what policy will reverse that?

How much CO2? You suck at quantification. By the way I asked you about irrigation. Try to pay attention, I know the posts are flying by now. But it shouldn't be that hard to read before you post.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
1% as stated by IPCC.

From irrigation? I'm supposed to take your word on it? After the bungle you dropped about scientists and where they work? :lol:

Nope; I trust your word about as much as I trust politicians. To say, not very much at all.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
The truth that CO2 is the ultimate culprit although it isn't?
It may not be the ultimate factor but it is certainly a major factor. Either way, water vapor would not be one of them. It only increases aas the temp warms and that has a snowball effect among many other snowballing effects such as the loss of albedo.. That is a fact you repeatedly ignore.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
From irrigation? I'm supposed to take your word on it? After the bungle you dropped about scientists and where they work? :lol:

Nope; I trust your word about as much as I trust politicians. To say, not very much at all.
I already posted the link Anus. Pay attention.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It may not be the ultimate factor but it is certainly a major factor. Either way, water vapor would not be one of them. It only increases aas the temp warms and that has a snowball effect among many other snowballing effects such as the loss of albedo.. That is a fact you repeatedly ignore.
Nope. Irrigation alone adds 1% more water vapour. What will 1% increase in water vapour do to global temps?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Because he wasn't party to this over the past two days were you and Anus said I was wrong about irrigation increasing water vapour.

Well flossy, was I wrong and what will that 1% do?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Because he wasn't party to this over the past two days were you and Anus said I was wrong about irigation increasing water vapour.

Well flossy, was I wrong and what will that 1% do?

So he can't contribute to the discussion because he wasn't here before?

Is that the official "skeptic" position on the matter now?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How about you STFU and actually listen to what the guy is saying.