Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Stop trolling.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
L.Gilbert.....

If I were conversing with you I'd respond to you but you're a Johnny come lately.

Do you want an offical role in the converstaion? Explain how CO2 is the only way to increase atmospheric water vapour content as was stated yesterday by Anus and parroted by flossy.

Here is your chance to prove me wrong even though you read the link I provided stating a 1% increase in atmospheric water vapour content from irrigation alone.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Boucher et al. (2004) used a GCM to show that irrigation has a global
impact on temperature and humidity. Over Asia where most of the irrigation
takes place, the simulations showed a change in the water vapour content in the
lower troposphere of up to 1%, resulting in an RF of +0.03 W m

Was I wrong?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Water vapour isn't a GHG that is more powreful than CO2?
WTF? Don't you understand English? Water vapor becomes a GHG only after initiating GHG's raise the temperature. And as the temperature rises, more and more water vapor is introduced to the atmosphere and only then does the effect snowball into a larger factor. At this point in time water vapor contributes a factor of 2 to 3 times the warming effect that CO2 does. I am not disagreeing with you about the effects of water vapor or that it is a greenhouse gas. Get it? Either way, it is not am cause, it is a feedback. A contributing result.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
See what I mean about jumping in in middle and not knowing the topic? I gave you the opportunity but you blew it.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
See what I mean about jumping in in middle and not knowing the topic? I gave you the opportunity but you blew it.
lol That explains why you prefer to ignore facts and instead prefers to keep poking Flossy. And now you seem to favor poking me over having a sensible discussion. Keep trolling. I am humored by it.

And just to remind you, I already said that I agree with your comment that water vapor is a contributing factor to warming.

But keep trolling anyway. It's hilarious.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
lol That explains why you prefer to ignore facts and instead prefers to keep poking Flossy. And now you seem to favor poking me over having a sensible discussion. Keep trolling. I am humored by it.
You're the one ignoring water vapour as a GHG. Anus of Green Gables and Flossy made an attempt to prove me wrong on a point and failed. If you were part of this you'd understand. **** off until you do understand and know what has been talked about yesterday and today.