End the Lockdown

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"Who do I work for"? No one, I am retired. But I am now making plenty of money from all of the shares that I have in big pharma. My dividends are huge every month. I just bought a brand new car this week from my dividends. I just paid off my condo in Florida. Chuckle-chuckle.

Just thought that I would let you all know that I am really rooting for everyone to get their covid vaccine jabs and booster shots so I can make more and more money. Myself, I will not be taking any vaccine poison jabs. I know what is really in those vaccines so I will just hope that dummies like you out there keep taking those jabs. I can never get enough money. I need plenty of suckers and fools like you out there to keep taking their jabs. Money-money-money. I love money. :ROFLMAO:
Your bullshit pile has surpassed the angle of repose. It must be fresh.
Also remember this is the Deta variant that is more contagious than the Chicken Pox

Variants mean SFA. That is propaganda that opposes the "official mRNA narrative".

Ever thought it might be the bearded clam's decision to squeeze 6 doses out of a 5 dose bottle?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"Who do I work for"? No one, I am retired. But I am now making plenty of money from all of the shares that I have in big pharma. My dividends are huge every month. I just bought a brand new car this week from my dividends. I just paid off my condo in Florida. Chuckle-chuckle.

Just thought that I would let you all know that I am really rooting for everyone to get their covid vaccine jabs and booster shots so I can make more and more money. Myself, I will not be taking any vaccine poison jabs. I know what is really in those vaccines so I will just hope that dummies like you out there keep taking those jabs. I can never get enough money. I need plenty of suckers and fools like you out there to keep taking their jabs. Money-money-money. I love money. :ROFLMAO:
Your bullshit pile has surpassed the angle of repose. It must be fresh.
Also remember this is the Deta variant that is more contagious than the Chicken Pox

Variants mean SFA. That is propaganda that opposes the "official mRNA narrative".

Ever thought it might be the bearded clam's decision to squeeze 6 doses out of a 5 dose bottle?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Yah, I saw that on the internet and pretty much all of the Jews that took the vaccine jabs are now getting sick or are dying from those that took the covid vaccines shots. But we will all be told by the lying media that they are not getting sick or are dying from the covid vaccines at all of course. It will be due to some other health problems that they had that is making them sick or are dying. The lies and bullshit are spreading faster than covid. :LOL:
Yup and you are doing most of the spreading :rolleyes:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yes they were the first to get the vaccine and they need a booster just like a flu shot..
You really do need some real serious medical help.You really are living in a state of panic and fear and paranoia over nothing. And it's thanks to covidiots like you that I am still stuck having to be forced to continue to play this lying plandemic covid virus game. I hope that you take your booster shot and the next one after that when they start to come around. I am pretty sure that within the next year or so you will be in the hospital suffering from serious illness or you could be dead. There are plenty of good honest doctors and nurses out there whom are trying to warn everyone about the dangers of these experimental vaccines.

The doctors that are saying that these covid vaccines are safe are lying to us all. They are either in on the plandemic game and are making money from it on the side from big pharma or they are f'n bloody stupid. All doctors have to take an oath of do no harm. Yet, that is what many doctors are doing today. Lots and lots of harm to their patients. If you were not so stunned and so brainwashed you would go and try to get the other side of the story about the dangers of these vaccines for a change.

Websites like Vaccinechoicecanada, awakecanada and action4canada websites to name a few will give you the other side of the story. Hopefully some members here will take me up on the offer. Whether you want to or not, conspiracies do exist in the world. This covid plandemic is all part of one huge medical tyranny conspiracy. Believe it or not, stunned. :LOL:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You really do need some real serious medical help.You really are living in a state of panic and fear and paranoia over nothing. And it's thanks to covidiots like you that I am still stuck having to be forced to continue to play this lying plandemic covid virus game. I hope that you take your booster shot and the next one after that when they start to come around. I am pretty sure that within the next year or so you will be in the hospital suffering from serious illness or you could be dead. There are plenty of good honest doctors and nurses out there whom are trying to warn everyone about the dangers of these experimental vaccines.

The doctors that are saying that these covid vaccines are safe are lying to us all. They are either in on the plandemic game and are making money from it on the side from big pharma or they are f'n bloody stupid. All doctors have to take an oath of do no harm. Yet, that is what many doctors are doing today. Lots and lots of harm to their patients. If you were not so stunned and so brainwashed you would go and try to get the other side of the story about the dangers of these vaccines for a change.

Websites like Vaccinechoicecanada, awakecanada and action4canada websites to name a few will give you the other side of the story. Hopefully some members here will take me up on the offer. Whether you want to or not, conspiracies do exist in the world. This covid plandemic is all part of one huge medical tyranny conspiracy. Believe it or not, stunned. :LOL:

keep believing the lies and bull shit dumbass

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yup and you are doing most of the spreading :rolleyes:
Hey, maybe it is vaccinated dummies like you that are really spreading the virus around and not the non vaccinated? There are plenty of dummy people like you around who have taken both the vaccine jabs and yet they are still getting covid and spreading it around. Dummy people like you are always trying to make it appear as though it is only the non vaccinated people that are spreading this so called covid virus around. Such bullshit indeed and you are full of it.

So, just what proof do you personally have that this is so? Is what you are hearing from the lying media and the lying politicians your proof? It's no wonder that you appear to look quite stunned to me all the time. Nobody in their right minds should be believing anything that the lying MSM or their lying politicians have to say. They both have become professional psychopathic liars.

I am proud to say that I am one of the non vaccinated, And if anyone here does not enjoy hearing that well then you can all go kiss my big fat white ass. Now do not forget to take your booster jab when it comes around and the next one after that. Good luck covidiot. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
keep believing the lies and bull shit dumbass

And you can just keep listening and believing as to what the lying media and your lying politicians tell you for as long as you want to, dumb ass. They really do care about your health and safety and well being, dumb ass. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Not the first time I agreed with you.

Also I'm not Liberal so you've no fear on that.

Now a gay frog however...

I somehow always felt that you were one of those gay frogs out there. Ribbit-ribitt! And I am now quite amazed at the fact that you can actually write. You are one truly amazing gay frog. Do you speak Amazonian or African gay frog? Just asking, comrade gay frog. Ribbit-ribbet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Is that now a new covid variant called "Deta". How many f'n covid variants are out there? I know that there soon will be this new covid variant coming soon. They call it the "MU" covid variant. Boy, are you ever going to have a lot of fun lining up and taking all of those booster shots so you can keep your useful idiot life alive or at least try to keep yourself alive. Your arm is going to start to look like a pin cushion pretty soon. But have fun and enjoy and knock yourself out with all of those booster shots. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Serryah agreed with me.. I am doomed.. the COVID vaccine is turning me Liberal..

choke me dead now please 😂😉

View attachment 9913
You both should marry each other. You were both made in heaven for each other because you are both crazy in the head pro vaccine screwballs. If you both do decide to get married, I will send you a box of covid chocolate flavored vaccines for your wedding gift. I am such a wonderful and nice guy, eh? (y)

Oh, and don't invite me to your wedding. I might catch the covid virus from one of you because you both have been vaccinated. Just a precaution on my part. Enjoy your first wedding night together. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave and petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The end of day 534 of "Two Weeks To Flatten The Curve."

I gave up counting the flatten the days curve long ago. I have come to the conclusion that these flatten the curve days will go on and on and on and on and on and on some more. They are never going to end. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
That's the same Israel that has the world's best vaccination record.

And I read that the Jews are about to take their second covid vaccine booster jab. How many more booster jabs will they have to take for them to be free once again and be able to travel? I suspect that Canada will soon start pumping vaccine booster jabs into the buffoons body's who are willing to take whatever it will take to be able to travel. Why, even the vaccinated people are still not allowed to drive their vehicles into the states at any of those American/Canadian land border crossings. WTF? :D

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And I read that the Jews are about to take their second covid vaccine booster jab. How many more booster jabs will they have to take for them to be free once again and be able to travel? I suspect that Canada will soon start pumping vaccine booster jabs into the buffoons body's who are willing to take whatever it will take to be able to travel. Why, even the vaccinated people are still not allowed to drive their vehicles into the states at any of those American/Canadian land border crossings. WTF? :D
I’m worried about those fully vaccinated passing their germs to us purelaine .