End the Lockdown

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Completely Unnecessary: 4 Newborns Die After Being DENIED Life-Saving Heart Surgery Because It Was Unavailable; Could Not Be Transferred to Another Facility Due to Australia’s Draconian Covid Travel Restrictions – (Video)​

By Julian Conradson
Published August 28, 2021 at 7:15am
462 Comments
I guess that it must start to become a reality to us all that it is our dear pro globalist comrade political leaders who are the ones that are responsible for those babies deaths and many more baby deaths to come. But ask those evil satanic leaders if they really give a dam? It has become quite obvious to me that these scum bag politicians hate our we the sheeples f'n guts. What else can one come up with but that? Covid has been one hell of a bloody planned pandemic disaster for the world. Sadly, there are still way too many buffoons out there who will still listen to their lying politicians and the media. They will pay the price for their ignorance and stupidity soon. I will show no pity for those gullible idiots. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Great video, thanks buddy.

So, What more do members here need to know? The expert was telling it as it is. But yet, there will still be members here who will not want to listen to the truth. So, let them vaccinate themselves all they want. They will not be around very soon to do any more harm to we the non vaccinated. Then all that will be left are we the non vaccinated and anti-vaxers who will once and for all get rid of this covid plandemic bullshit once and for all. Works for me. (y)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Australia Traded Away Too Much Liberty​

How long can a democracy maintain emergency restrictions and still call itself a free country?

By Conor Friedersdorf

From the article

Intrastate travel within Australia is also severely restricted. And the government of South Australia, one of the country’s six states, developed and is now testing an app as Orwellian as any in the free world to enforce its quarantine rules. People in South Australia will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will text them at random times, and thereafter they will have 15 minutes to take a picture of their face in the location where they are supposed to be. Should they fail, the local police department will be sent to follow up in person. “We don’t tell them how often or when, on a random basis they have to reply within 15 minutes,” Premier Steven Marshall explained. “I think every South Australian should feel pretty proud that we are the national pilot for the home-based quarantine app.”

Other states also curtailed their citizens’ liberty in the name of safety. The state of Victoria announced a curfew and suspended its Parliament for key parts of the pandemic. “To put this in context, federal and state parliaments sat during both world wars and the Spanish Flu, and curfews have never been imposed,” the scholar John Lee observed in an article for the Brookings Institution. “In responding to a question about whether he had gone too far with respect to imposing a curfew (avoiding the question of why a curfew was needed when no other state had one), Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews replied: ‘it is not about human rights. It is about human life.’”

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Australia Traded Away Too Much Liberty​

How long can a democracy maintain emergency restrictions and still call itself a free country?

By Conor Friedersdorf

From the article

Intrastate travel within Australia is also severely restricted. And the government of South Australia, one of the country’s six states, developed and is now testing an app as Orwellian as any in the free world to enforce its quarantine rules. People in South Australia will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will text them at random times, and thereafter they will have 15 minutes to take a picture of their face in the location where they are supposed to be. Should they fail, the local police department will be sent to follow up in person. “We don’t tell them how often or when, on a random basis they have to reply within 15 minutes,” Premier Steven Marshall explained. “I think every South Australian should feel pretty proud that we are the national pilot for the home-based quarantine app.”

Other states also curtailed their citizens’ liberty in the name of safety. The state of Victoria announced a curfew and suspended its Parliament for key parts of the pandemic. “To put this in context, federal and state parliaments sat during both world wars and the Spanish Flu, and curfews have never been imposed,” the scholar John Lee observed in an article for the Brookings Institution. “In responding to a question about whether he had gone too far with respect to imposing a curfew (avoiding the question of why a curfew was needed when no other state had one), Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews replied: ‘it is not about human rights. It is about human life.’”

Australia is pretty much becoming a communist country. The communist medical tyranny that is going on down under is truly an exercise in crimes against humanity. Those evil satanic Australian politicians are out to destroy Australians freedoms and rights in Australia and are trying to implement globalist communism. Australia is a prime example of what may be coming to Canada very soon. Lock downs forever.

Just a little over a year and 1/2 ago we had freedom in Canada. We could go where we wanted to go and do what we wanted to do. But now thanks to this plandemic hoax called covid we are fast losing our freedoms and rights. Covid has been a gift to our communist politicians and they are using it to their advantage to be able to take all of our rights and freedoms away from us.

The war is on now. Who will win? We the people or the communist globalists? Only time will tell. But if the stupid buffoons out there keep going along with this covid bull shit hoax, No amount of vaccines will get them back their freedoms and rights. It's almost like they do not want to have rights and freedoms anymore. Shocking indeed. (n)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Stupid, yes. But not shocking. Most city people want everything done for them including amusements. Part of the reason why there is such a disconnect between city and normal people.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I Just Don't Care Anymore

After the announcement from the damn UCP yesterday, I am just done. I don't give a damn anymore.

I have been fully vaccinated for months yet the anti vaxxers get a nice 100 dollar award for being ignorant and selfish. I say let karma happen and if they die, oh well.

I'm so done with this government and I have never felt so much hatred towards a government as I do now.

I'm tired of wearing masks because of a select group refusing to do their part.

I used to consider myself an empath but not anymore. Now that I see the reality of the situation, I ran out of fucks to give.

F0009BD7-5FDC-4E5F-B07A-0D61405E431E.jpeg

Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I Just Don't Care Anymore

After the announcement from the damn UCP yesterday, I am just done. I don't give a damn anymore.

I have been fully vaccinated for months yet the anti vaxxers get a nice 100 dollar award for being ignorant and selfish. I say let karma happen and if they die, oh well.

I'm so done with this government and I have never felt so much hatred towards a government as I do now.

I'm tired of wearing masks because of a select group refusing to do their part.

I used to consider myself an empath but not anymore. Now that I see the reality of the situation, I ran out of fucks to give.

View attachment 9901
It's probably about time now for you to wake the phuk up from this covid nightmare. Covid is all just plain bullshit. You took both the jabs and you are still lucky, I guess, that you are not yet sick, injured or dead after taking the jabs. It was never about any covid virus. It was always about globalist big pharma Bill Gates to hell trying to push his vaccines on the foolish public who would take his vaccines. You are not doing yourself a big favor. You are doing Bill Gates a big favor.

Indeed, stop giving a dam about covid and what those lying politicians and the lying media have to say. Try and get your good old normal life back once again by trying to end all covid restrictions.. Don't be stupid enough to go take a booster shot. If those first two jabs have not done any harm to you yet, the booster shot surely will. Just remember that your politicians do not work for you. They work for the globalists and special interest minority groups. You can just go to hell is their attitude. Tell your politicians to go to hell and be done with government. It's your call.

It's strange as to why Joe BiDumb has no problem allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals from all over the world into America from Mexico. But yet the bimbo BiDumb still refuses to open up the land border crossings between Canada and America for those who have already been vaccinated. Knowing BiDumb he probably does not even know that a country called Canada does exist. The senile old fart would probably say where or what is Canada.

Karma may hit you instead because you foolishly went and took the unneeded and unwanted jabs. Strange how so many people after taking both jabs are still getting covid? Have you ever thought about that? I doubt it. If you took the jabs then you would probably not be that bright enough to know this little tid bit. Just saying. :LOL:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Just remember that your politicians do not work for you. They work for the globalists and special interest minority groups. You can just go to hell is their attitude. Tell your politicians to go to hell and be done with government. It's your call.
Who do you work for? Do you get commissions on the vitamins, freeze dried balongna and male enhancement supplements?

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's probably about time now for you to wake the phuk up from this covid nightmare. Covid is all just plain bullshit. You took both the jabs and you are still lucky, I guess, that you are not yet sick, injured or dead after taking the jabs. It was never about any covid virus. It was always about globalist big pharma Bill Gates to hell trying to push his vaccines on the foolish public who would take his vaccines. You are not doing yourself a big favor. You are doing Bill Gates a big favor.

Indeed, stop giving a dam about covid and what those lying politicians and the lying media have to say. Try and get your good old normal life back once again by trying to end all covid restrictions.. Don't be stupid enough to go take a booster shot. If those first two jabs have not done any harm to you yet, the booster shot surely will. Just remember that your politicians do not work for you. They work for the globalists and special interest minority groups. You can just go to hell is their attitude. Tell your politicians to go to hell and be done with government. It's your call.

It's strange as to why Joe BiDumb has no problem allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals from all over the world into America from Mexico. But yet the bimbo BiDumb still refuses to open up the land border crossings between Canada and America for those who have already been vaccinated. Knowing BiDumb he probably does not even know that a country called Canada does exist. The senile old fart would probably say where or what is Canada.

Karma may hit you instead because you foolishly went and took the unneeded and unwanted jabs. Strange how so many people after taking both jabs are still getting covid? Have you ever thought about that? I doubt it. If you took the jabs then you would probably not be that bright enough to know this little tid bit. Just saying. :LOL:

WTF are you daft ya poxy troll..

The vaccine is the only thing that will arrest this virus 🦠 once and for all..

I am sick and tired of these anti-vaccines troll clogging up the hospitals..

If you don’t believe in Government, or Science, or Vaccine then why is 78% of COVID patients in the hospital unvaccinated..

Why bother going to a Government run hospital where the first thing they give you is Monoclonal Antibodies and Vaccine to try and cure you from COVID..

Seriously, the Hospital needs to start asking, 1. have you had your vaccine, and 2. any medical reason why you didn’t.. if the answer is NO..

Back of the line and shove ya into a tent in the parking lot..

Fuck all you anti-vaxxers, we are going into a 4th lockdown and masks again because of selfish ignorant pricks that don’t have the balls of a man to stay home when they get sick and die..

Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

If you don’t believe in Government, or Science, or Vaccine then why is 78% of COVID patients in the hospital unvaccinated..

Why bother going to a Government run hospital where the first thing they give you is Monoclonal Antibodies and Vaccine to try and cure you from COVID..

Seriously, the Hospital needs to start asking, 1. have you had your vaccine, and 2. any medical reason why you didn’t.. if the answer is NO..

Fuck all you anti-vaxxers, we are going into a 4th lockdown and masks again because of selfish ignorant pricks that don’t have the balls of a man to stay home when they get sick and die..
Have you seen what is happening in Israel ?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Who do you work for? Do you get commissions on the vitamins, freeze dried balongna and male enhancement supplements?
"Who do I work for"? No one, I am retired. But I am now making plenty of money from all of the shares that I have in big pharma. My dividends are huge every month. I just bought a brand new car this week from my dividends. I just paid off my condo in Florida. Chuckle-chuckle.

Just thought that I would let you all know that I am really rooting for everyone to get their covid vaccine jabs and booster shots so I can make more and more money. Myself, I will not be taking any vaccine poison jabs. I know what is really in those vaccines so I will just hope that dummies like you out there keep taking those jabs. I can never get enough money. I need plenty of suckers and fools like you out there to keep taking their jabs. Money-money-money. I love money. :ROFLMAO:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
"Who do I work for"? No one, I am retired. But I am now making plenty of money from all of the shares that I have in big pharma. My dividends are huge every month. I just bought a brand new car this week from my dividends. I just paid off my condo in Florida. Chuckle-chuckle.

Just thought that I would let you all know that I am really rooting for everyone to get their covid vaccine jabs and booster shots so I can make more and more money. Myself, I will not be taking any vaccine poison jabs. I know what is really in those vaccines so I will just hope that dummies like you out there keep taking those jabs. I can never get enough money. I need plenty of suckers and fools like you out there to keep taking their jabs. Money-money-money. I love money. :ROFLMAO:
I call Bullshit!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer and taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

One question? What makes you such a stupid looking troll dummy yourself? There have been so many people who took their jabs and are still getting covid, stupid. they are ending up in hospitals also, stupid. Do you honestly believe all that bullshit that you posted above? There are just as many people who took the vaccines who had to go into the hospitals to try and help keep them from dying after they took the jabs.

It is not because of the non vaccinated people for the reasons why we are having more lock downs and masks. It is because your lying politicians and the lying media whom are lying to you. They love this covid bullshit. They get to use it to take away our freedoms and rights, stunned. There is no covid virus pandemic. But there is a hoax plandemic going on here, stunned. The hospital administrators are lying to us all. Sadly, you are too stunned to see that.

Okay, if you want to get nasty about it, go "fuck" yourself also, you stupid crazy in the head pro vaxer. It is you that I have to worry about because even though you took both your jabs, you are still getting covid and are spreading it around, dummy. Thousands of nurses and care workers are quitting their jobs because they refuse to take the jabs. We can all expect very soon that the government run hospitals and care homes will be running short on nurses and care takers. Then you will get to see a real health crises in our hospitals.

Don't miss out or forget to take your booster jabs coming your way very soon. Yummy, Will those booster shots come in vanilla flavor? :LOL:

Another question for you. I am just wondering to myself as to how you got this far in life with so little? It's bloody well amazing indeed. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Have you seen what is happening in Israel ?
Yah, I saw that on the internet and pretty much all of the Jews that took the vaccine jabs are now getting sick or are dying from those that took the covid vaccines shots. But we will all be told by the lying media that they are not getting sick or are dying from the covid vaccines at all of course. It will be due to some other health problems that they had that is making them sick or are dying. The lies and bullshit are spreading faster than covid. :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: B00Mer