Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
When it's Trump's own judges ruling for things like the FBI going in to get rightful property of the US Government...

You find your excuses are pretty much dead in the water.
I don't think so but we'll see after all is said and done :sneaky:. So far, what has been said in the media, he hasn't done anything different than any previous President. So again, we'll see. If he has REALLY broken some law(s) then I would expect he'd be charged just as anyone else would be. But I really doubt that's going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't think so but we'll see after all is said and done :sneaky:. So far, what has been said in the media, he hasn't done anything different than any previous President. So again, we'll see.
I look forward to your presentation of all the Presidents who retained classified documents after they left office and lied about it.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I look forward to your presentation of all the Presidents who retained classified documents after they left office and lied about it.
Who lied about what? What are you talking about. Are you saying that Trump lied? About what? How? The DOJ was in his place of residence in June. Why not take action then? There is something fishy about the whole thing & I doubt if there was any lying but again, we'll see. Democrats keep saying that Trump lies but I have yet found ANYTHING that ANYONE can provide to me where he's said something that wasn't true. Because most of what has been said has turned out exactly that - to be true. Dems just refuse to acknowledge it and they're the ones who have been lying.

So, we'll see. I've been wrong before so it won't be the first time ;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who lied about what? What are you talking about. Are you saying that Trump lied? About what? How? The DOJ was in his place of residence in June. Why not take action then? There is something fishy about the whole thing & I doubt if there was any lying but again, we'll see. Democrats keep saying that Trump lies but I have yet found ANYTHING that ANYONE can provide to me where he's said something that wasn't true. Because most of what has been said has turned out exactly that - to be true. Dems just refuse to acknowledge it and they're the ones who have been lying.

So, we'll see. I've been wrong before so it won't be the first time ;)
He had one of his lawyers certify that he had returned all classified documents.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
He had one of his lawyers certify that he had returned all classified documents.
So did he? Why did they go after him in August when they were in the SAME FKN ROOM in June. So you can't tell me there wasn't something else going on because if there were supposed "classified documents" why weren't they taken then? They had complete access. No, something is fishy here and we need to let it play out to figure out what is what.

If Trump's staff did a make a mistake as other Presidents' staff have in the past, then the documents are simply returned, nothing more is said (which is what happened with Obama btw as well as Bush). They don't "personally" pack the boxes - staff does that so there's always the possibility that something might be packed that shouldn't have been. But to simply categorize Trump as a traitor, a liar and a security risk due to some "paper work" is beyond the pale because Biden is much more dangerous than Trump could ever hope to be!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So did he? Why did they go after him in August when they were in the SAME FKN ROOM in June. So you can't tell me there wasn't something else going on because if there were supposed "classified documents" why weren't they taken then? They had complete access. No, something is fishy here and we need to let it play out to figure out what is what.

If Trump's staff did a make a mistake as other Presidents' staff have in the past, then the documents are simply returned, nothing more is said (which is what happened with Obama btw as well as Bush). They don't "personally" pack the boxes - staff does that so there's always the possibility that something might be packed that shouldn't have been. But to simply categorize Trump as a traitor, a liar and a security risk due to some "paper work" is beyond the pale because Biden is much more dangerous than Trump could ever hope to be!!!
The FBI and the DOJ spent a year trying to play nice with him, and get him to return the documents he absconded with (as required by law). They treated him with kid gloves. Eventually they gave up trying to be diplomatic.

Hell, even Trump's own Attorney General says so.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The FBI and the DOJ spent a year trying to play nice with him, and get him to return the documents he absconded with (as required by law). They treated him with kid gloves. Eventually they gave up trying to be diplomatic.

Hell, even Trump's own Attorney General says so.
String him up .

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Kind'a like Beetlejuice.

Or Candyman.
Uhhhh - actually he's pretty much got the both of you:

At about minute 5. He doesn't quite say there 'isn't any' - what he says is they don't have anything thats worse than what donald trump himself says. So they can't really release anything because there's nothing worth releasing. But that's essentially the same as the meme.

Sooooooo - kinda makes the two of you look a little stupid. Maybe next time actually do a little research before claiming something isn't true. I have no particular love of wikileaks or trump but now you two just look like idiots. It took me about 3 minutes to find that clip and watch it (helps to watch fox news at 1.5 speed. )

• Haha
Reactions: petros and Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

At about minute 5. He doesn't quite say there 'isn't any' - what he says is they don't have anything thats worse than what donald trump himself says. So they can't really release anything because there's nothing worth releasing. But that's essentially the same as the meme.

Sooooooo - kinda makes the two of you look a little stupid. Maybe next time actually do a little research before claiming something isn't true. I have no particular love of wikileaks or trump but now you two just look like idiots. It took me about 3 minutes to find that clip and watch it (helps to watch fox news at 1.5 speed. )
If you play it backwards on 78 you hear God . Man .

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So...

No, Kelly nor Assange said what the meme says. Which is why I doubted it (well that, and both are known to lie for their narrative).

If you want to stretch it, sure, the meme 'implies' the same as what is said at minute 5. So I guess I'll give you that (1/2 point).

But that's the thing with meme's, they sometimes come from things that are stretched to fit a narrative.

The only idiot is the one who made the meme to begin with.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
So...

No, Kelly nor Assange said what the meme says.
Yeah. It does. She LITERALLY says what the meme does and the meme very acurately paraphrases his reply

The fact you would feel the need to lie about that speaks volumes. Here's a hint - if you have to lie to defend a point, it's probably not a very good point.
Which is why I doubted it (well that, and both are known to lie for their narrative).
So if he'd said there was tonnes of stuff on trump you'd disbelieve him? So far the only person we've seen being dishonest for a narrative is you.
If you want to stretch it, sure, the meme 'implies' the same as what is said at minute 5. So I guess I'll give you that (1/2 point).
It's the same thing. If you want to pull the technical card i'll give you 1/8th of a point. There is nothing to report that would be of interest. That's pretty much the same as there's nothing to report.
But that's the thing with meme's, they sometimes come from things that are stretched to fit a narrative.
Which is why you should always verify if there's any validity to it. Which i did. Which you did not. Hopefully it will encourage you not to be so partisan in the future and actually check.
The only idiot is the one who made the meme to begin with.
He told the truth. You did not. Calling him the fool for being honest is all the evidence necessary to see who the fool here is.

Next time do better. This partisan hackery has to stop. It's already destroying the states, we don't need you or anyone here going down to that level of stupidity. The meme was accurate but you weren't interested in the truth - next time be interested in the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah