Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Or we could storm the Capitol and enforce Trump's demand that he be "declared" president.

But "we" already got our free shot, and I expect the Capitol cops, DC Metro, and the National Guard won't be in such a tolerant mood this time.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
No they won't unless of course the Republicsns take Congress & the Senate then there'll be rioting etc. but it will be "mostly peaceful" and nothing will be done. Course, if the Dems win & Republicans lose, any protest will be considered an insurrection.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You've already expressed your unshakable conviction that this cannot be legitimately prosecuted, so what's the point in explaining anything to you?
Ahhh - i see that you're still so butthurt from having your errors pointed out that you've resorted to lying :) In fact i have said the exact opposite and more than once. I have never even slightly suggested he couldn't be or shouldn't be prosecuted. In fact i've said straight up i think both he and hillary should probably be in jail.

Would you like to try to point out where i suggested that this cannot be legitimately prosecuted? Or are you done with lying and having hissy fits so we can carry on.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Or we could storm the Capitol and enforce Trump's demand that he be "declared" president.

But "we" already got our free shot, and I expect the Capitol cops, DC Metro, and the National Guard won't be in such a tolerant mood this time.
Would you rather 'we' try rioting and looting and setting some cities on fire? Like, perhaps 5 or so? "We" pretty much got approval from the Dems for that and they're in power now so maybe that would work.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Would you rather 'we' try rioting and looting and setting some cities on fire? Like, perhaps 5 or so? "We" pretty much got approval from the Dems for that and they're in power now so maybe that would work.
Wutabout wutabout wutabout.

Or is this another one of your arguments that because police did not arrest the rioters (they arrested at least 17,000, but that fact doesn't fit your narrative), they are therefore forbidden to ever arrest rioters again?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No they won't unless of course the Republicsns take Congress & the Senate then there'll be rioting etc. but it will be "mostly peaceful" and nothing will be done. Course, if the Dems win & Republicans lose, any protest will be considered an insurrection.
So. . . you think Jan 6 was an "ordinary tourist visit" where they engaged in "legitimate political discourse?"

Figures.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So. . . you think Jan 6 was an "ordinary tourist visit" where they engaged in "legitimate political discourse?"

Figures.
Don't be silly. It was a protest that went too far & should never have happened but then the street riots & destruction shouldn't have either. To call it an "insurrection" was laughable considering the only people who were armed were the cops!

• Haha

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Wutabout wutabout wutabout.
Says the guy who whataboutted about the capital riot :) ROFLMAO!!! That's the battle cry of every leftie who gets their hypocrisy pointed out :)
Or is this another one of your arguments that because police did not arrest the rioters (they arrested at least 17,000, but that fact doesn't fit your narrative), they are therefore forbidden to ever arrest rioters again?
ROFLMAO!! You know - it's pretty easy to tell when you think you've completely lost an argument and are salty about it. You just start lying about what people said :) I've never made any such argument in the slightest ever or even hinted at it :) I've never even talked about it!

But suddenly according to you i've done so and this is somehow just "another" one of my arguments making a claim that i've never ever made in my life :) LOL!!

I get it - you're a smart guy, but you get emotional about an issue and your logic goes out the window, and you get FURIOUS when that's pointed out. :)
It doesn't make your argument look better when you lie though. Stick to facts and be truthful and accurate where possible and you'll find that's more convincing.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FBI found more than 11,000 government records at Trump's Florida home
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Sarah N. Lynch and Jason Lange
Publishing date:Sep 02, 2022 • 16 hours ago • 3 minute read • 98 Comments
A detailed property inventory of documents and other items seized from former U.S. President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate shows the seizure of documents marked "Confidential," "Secret," "Top Secret" and dozens of empty folders marked either "Classified" or marked that they were to be returned to the president's staff assistant or military aide after the inventory was released to the public by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida in West Palm Beach, Fla., Sept. 2, 2022.
A detailed property inventory of documents and other items seized from former U.S. President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate shows the seizure of documents marked "Confidential," "Secret," "Top Secret" and dozens of empty folders marked either "Classified" or marked that they were to be returned to the president's staff assistant or military aide after the inventory was released to the public by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida in West Palm Beach, Fla., Sept. 2, 2022. PHOTO BY JIM BOURG /REUTERS
WASHINGTON — The FBI recovered more than 11,000 government documents and photographs during its Aug. 8 search at former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate, as well as 48 empty folders labeled as “classified,” according to court records that were unsealed on Friday.

The unsealing by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon in West Palm Beach came one day after she heard oral arguments by Trump’s attorneys and the Justice Department’s top two counterintelligence prosecutors over whether she should appoint a special master to conduct a privilege review of the seized materials at Trump’s request.

Cannon deferred ruling immediately on whether to appoint a special master but said she would agree to unseal two records filed by the Justice Department.

Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr, who was appointed by Trump, questioned the usefulness of such an appointment.

“I think at this stage, since they’ve (FBI) already gone through the documents I think it’s a waste of time” to have a special master, Barr said in an interview on Fox News.

Barr, who left the post in late December 2020, defied Trump by not backing his false claims that the presidential election that year had been stolen from him.

In the interview, Barr added that he saw no “legitimate reason” for Trump having documents at his Florida estate if they were classified.

He added, “I frankly am skeptical of this claim (by Trump) that ‘I declassified everything.’ Because frankly I think it’s highly improbable and second, if he sort of stood over scores of boxes not really knowing what was in them and said ‘I hereby declassify everything in here,’ that would be such an abuse, show such recklessness that it’s almost worse than taking the documents.”

One of the records, released on Friday, provides a little more detail about the 33 boxes and other items the FBI found inside Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, as part of its ongoing criminal investigation into whether he illegally retained national defence information and tried to obstruct the probe.

It shows that documents with classification markings were at times co-mingled with other items such as books, magazines and newspaper clippings.

Also found were unspecified gifts and clothing items.

Of the more than 11,000 government records and photos, 18 were labeled as “top secret,” 54 were labeled “secret” and 31 were labeled “confidential,” according to a Reuters tally of the government’s inventory.

“Top secret” is the highest classification level, reserved for the country’s most closely held secrets.

There were also 90 empty folders, 48 of which were marked “classified,” while others indicated that they should be returned to staff secretary/military aide.

It is not clear why the folders were empty, or whether any records could be missing.

The other record that was unsealed is a brief three-page filing by the Justice Department updating the court about the status of its investigative team’s review of the documents seized.

That filing, dated Aug. 30, said investigators had completed a preliminary review of the materials seized and will investigate further and interview more witnesses.

The Justice Department’s criminal investigation could be potentially put on pause if Cannon agrees to appoint a special master to come in and conduct an independent third-party review of the seized records.

However, Cannon signaled at Thursday’s hearing she might be willing to permit U.S. intelligence officials to continue reviewing the materials as part of their national security damage assessment, even if a special master is appointed.

The Justice Department has previously said in court filings it has evidence that classified documents were deliberately concealed from the FBI when it tried to retrieve them from Trump’s home in June.

The Justice Department also opposes the appointment of a special master, saying the records in question do not belong to Trump and that he cannot claim they are covered by executive privilege, a legal doctrine that can be used to shield some presidential communications.
1662208658766.png

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm interested in what Trump's lawyer who certified that Trump had returned all classified documents will do after he's disbarred.
Well, if he has dual citizenship, and a clean drivers abstract, and can pass a criminal record check so that I can show US DOT FMCSA, (and his COVID shots & is familiar with the AriveCAN App), so that I have done my due diligence in the hiring process….I can really use another truck driver.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Run for public office?
Who says he's not right? Making assumptions about Trump has not bared fruit so far. And even if he's charged he's still innocent until proven otherwise. But of course this is the "progressive wing" and the rules are subject to change, especially if you get the right judge 😉

• Haha

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Who says he's not right? Making assumptions about Trump has not bared fruit so far. And even if he's charged he's still innocent until proven otherwise. But of course this is the "progressive wing" and the rules are subject to change, especially if you get the right judge 😉
Well fair enough but in this case we were talking about his lawyer, not him.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We'll have no naked fruit here, pervert!

Reactions: The_Foxer

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

When it's Trump's own judges ruling for things like the FBI going in to get rightful property of the US Government...

You find your excuses are pretty much dead in the water.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Where Trump is concerned the court of public opinion always convicts . Those that vote Democrat at least , and they are so self righteous you would think they had a brother .

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup