Documentary makers claim tomb of Jesus found

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Its an insult because Jesus did not come to earth to get married and have children.

He came to reaffirm the word of God and faith amongst man to last till the end of earth. Jesus's main purpose on earth was to die on the cross for our sins. I don't think your going to have any Christians who dispute that.

So if that was his main job, its an insult to suggest he had a relationship with Mary Magdeline, the prostitute and had a child with her.

BTW.. The DaVinchi Code IS a fiction. Not real... and I highly doubt this director has any merrit.

Think of all the benefits this Cameron guy gets for doing this:

Creates a world-wide contreversy on the biggest religion on earth (2 billion +)
Kickstart his ailing career again.. noone has heard of this guy since Titatanic
Bring the ratings in for his Discovery Channel special
And, I am guessing, he is an atheist, and for personal reasons wants to discredit Jesus Christ the most important figure in the religion of Christianity.

To many benefits for this guy, to just be "investigating".

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
but beavers have a floppy tail very little ears, hmmm you think girls describe men like that?:laughing7:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Its an insult because Jesus did not come to earth to get married and have children.

He came to reaffirm the word of God and faith amongst man to last till the end of earth. Jesus's main purpose on earth was to die on the cross for our sins. I don't think your going to have any Christians who dispute that.

So if that was his main job, its an insult to suggest he had a relationship with Mary Magdeline, the prostitute and had a child with her.

BTW.. The DaVinchi Code IS a fiction. Not real... and I highly doubt this director has any merrit.

And, I am guessing, he is an atheist, and for personal reasons wants to discredit Jesus Christ the most important figure in the religion of Christianity.

Look it's the Religion police, run.:laughing7:

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
We'll have to make trips to the other hell thats frozen over for ice........
Wow hot and cold Hell

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We'll have to make trips to the other hell thats frozen over for ice........
Wow hot and cold Hell

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:you're an advanced thinker Bart, I was wondering about ice, and the sermon hecklings
perfect for new demons what? And we have to to look up my service provider so we can kick the stuffing of it.:laughing7::laughing7::wave:

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
hi darkbeaver, nice way of ignoring my statements, and insulting me.

Real good point for the atheist team!

Came off that way to me.

Address my points, or say nothing at all, don't insult my remarks by saing "religion police".

And so the cycle continues.

I mean come on, you an intellectual, very smart guy! Debate me, get me thinking! Don't lower yourself to insulting points. From my viewing of your posts: Your better than that!

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006

If his whole purpose was to die for our sins he could have died of Crib Death.

His point was to show us how to live, before dying for our sins.

Part of how to live is forgiveness (I notice how you still call her, "the prostitute", despite the fact that the whole point of her mention is that that didn't matter, she accepted Christ and was forgiven).

The other part is to have a family, and to look after your family.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Thank you Zzarchov, I respect you for taking my comments and responding to my posts directly instead of doing a backhand insult.

No matter how much I disagree with someone, I always respect civility.

BTW I said his main purpose was to die for our sins, not sole, lets not get that twisted.

He came to die for our sins, reserrect, save others, teach the lessons of God, and teach a way of life.

Jesus didn't come to get married and have a kid.. that was not any of his purposes.