Discussion of Ukraine War

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I wouldn't know. I'm only just barely American.

Why is it okay for NATO and the EU to expand through Europe but not Russia?

Why is it okay for the Americans and British to recognise rebel territories in Syria but not okay for the Russians to recognise rebel territories in eastern Ukraine?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There also weren't any outer-space alien invasions. Nor anal probes.

I guess the brain-damaged rubes were feeling all comfy and secure with their corn likker and their blankies.
Of course you cannot give credit where credit is due . The truth must hurt .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Your the one living with TDS , and in a partisan bubble , poor you .
And you're the one tonguing Putin's nut-sack whilst Dumb Donny works the head.

And too witless and gutless to answer the simple question: What should the Canadian Federal and provincial government have done about Covid?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I found out the other day that the Ukrainians have been banning the Russian language in their country and treating the ethnic Russians in the eastern breakaway regions that the Russians have taken over as second class citizens and that these citizens were calling on Russia for help.

And we're siding with these people. Who are the bad guys?

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And too witless and gutless to answer the simple question: What should the Canadian Federal and provincial government have done about Covid?
Kept vaccine passports the conspiracy theory they claimed them to be and recognizing natural immunity after recovering from covid.

That kinda thing?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And you're the one tonguing Putin's nut-sack whilst Dumb Donny works the head.

Yeah , find any post I have made that I mention Putin . Put up or shut up .
whatever Covid has to do about the Ukrainian war I don’t know, but with respect to the Canadian response , asked and answered more than once . So fuck you too . Go lick Obama’s bag like you do so well .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I found out the other day that the Ukrainians have been banning the Russian language in their country and treating the ethnic Russians in the eastern breakaway regions that the Russians have taken over as second class citizens and that these citizens were calling on Russia for help.

This is Russian propoganda. Only the stupid believe it. I suppose you still believe Putin when he said he was not going to invade Ukraine?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

The bad guys are the man who suggested Ukraine is under a Naziist regime when their leader is a freakin' Jew.

It must burn your ass really bad that the MoD is sending "Lethal aid" to Ukraine.

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

The ones who murder people.

Why is this hard for you?

Oh, right. . . you're English. Much of your history involves murdering people for living on land you wanted.