Discussion of Ukraine War

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The president of Ukraine is now trying to drag the West to his side and to endanger the global peace.

At last, with his persisting on his demands and the West hears to his words: a global war may burst.

So beware, O Christian nations as also Jews all over the world, from the call of the Zionists in Ukraine.

I say this, and I am not a pro Russian and certainly not a Pro American.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The two world wars I and II were because of Jews and Zionists.
So now beware that Jews and Zionists may cause a third world war.

(Every time [Jews] kindle [with sedition] the fire of war, God does extinguish it.
They strive to make mischief in the earth, but God loves not mischief-makers.
)
Quran 5: 64
More explanation in this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
And as I said in my initial thread
"So now, Americans and Europeans, leave your warnings, threats and hatred work: because all of you [as also the Russians] are corrupt morally and ideologically. And come to understand each other.
The Russian certainly have some right: or else they did not risk themselves and others: it might be the danger of nuclear, bacteriological and microbial weapons near to their borders."

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The president of Ukraine is now trying to drag the West to his side and to endanger the global peace.

At last, with his persisting on his demands and the West hears to his words: a global war may burst.

So beware, O Christian nations as also Jews all over the world, from the call of the Zionists in Ukraine.

So….Russia invades the Ukraine…making the Ukraine villains threatening global peace for fighting back tooth & nail? Then somehow out of that you get some kind of anti-Zionist anti-Jew anti-Christian message? That’s your take on this situation?
The two world wars I and II were because of Jews and Zionists.
So now beware that Jews and Zionists may cause a third world war.

(Blah blah blah Jews blah blah Zionists blah blah bad blah blah etc….)

Quran 5: 64
More explanation in this link:
http://hate-filled-bullshit-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
Your bias filters are full and the red light on the dash is glowing. Time to do a ReGen before the filter plugs as a replacement is expensive and time consuming.

So if I’m understanding you correctly, you’re saying Vladimir Putin is Jewish then? Have you checked? In his pants?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

You're mostly a pro fantasist.

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The same people who said Putin had gone "insane" for invading Ukraine are now saying 'Putin would never dare shoot down a NATO plane if we imposed a no fly zone'.

Wait, you just told me he'd gone insane.

Which is it?
Can you quote somebody saying both those things?

Of course not.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Can you quote somebody saying both those things?

Of course not.

Eh idiot… people are pushing for a no fly zone.. that’s paramount to starting WWIII the minute you shootdown a Russian plane..

Same idiots last week were saying Putin has gone mad, crazy, insane.

I’m not wasting my time looking for posts.. you have time to waste.. feel free.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Curse on you, gerryh; you moved my thread
to lessen its importance;
Curse on you Zionists for that you mix truth with falsehood to confuse people.
Woe to you, Zionists for killing the Palestinian people in genocide then appear like a peaceful lamb.
How can you tell people about the tragedy of Ukraine while you yourselves are criminals with the Palestinian people and all the humanity?

I guess the pali's should stop lobbing missles into Israel.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
War starts with words.
Then things get complex; they entangle; then some lunatic comes and sends his nuclear and that's it: the other party returns it.. and everything will be off.
For the black eyes of the Zionists .. the blue eyes are of the Ashkenazi :D

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
War starts with words.
Then things get complex; they entangle; then some lunatic comes and sends his nuclear and that's it: the other party returns it.. and everything will be off.
For the black eyes of the Zionists .. the blue eyes are of the Ashkenazi :D
India is about to get really really big?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Lafeef:
Has the 'Lafeef' been complete yet?
The Arabic word 'Lafeef' means: a multi-national multi-language people: Now a new wave of this 'Lfeef' has arrived in the occupied Palestine; they came from Ukraine.

Quran 17: 104, which means:
(And, after him, We said to the Children of Israel: "Sojourn in the land [of Canaan and Palestine], and when the promise of the last time [of your corruption] comes to pass, We will bring you as a multinational mass [from every country in the earth g.]")
.............................................................................................................................................................................
g So that your termination will be by the hand of the Mahdi.

See the explanation of this great aya here:

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
India is about to get really really big?
India is Islamic in fact: sooner or later.
You wish something, but God's will prevails in the end.
I here recall the alliance of Jews with the idolaters of Mecca against God's messenger Mohammed.

Quran 5: 80, which means:
(You [Mohammed] see many of [Jews] making the unbelievers their friends. Evil is that they forwarded [to the Next Life] for their souls [by befriending with the unbelievers]: that God is angered against them and in the chastisement [of Hell] they will dwell [forever.])

Last edited: