Discussion of Ukraine War

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I found out the other day that the Ukrainians have been banning the Russian language in their country and treating the ethnic Russians in the eastern breakaway regions that the Russians have taken over as second class citizens and that these citizens were calling on Russia for help.

And we're siding with these people. Who are the bad guys?
man you're stupid and nearly wrong about everything, but not this.

u.s/nato dogs have been interfering in ukraine since 2014, overthrew their leader, and it has led to what we see today.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I found out the other day that the Ukrainians have been banning the Russian language in their country and treating the ethnic Russians in the eastern breakaway regions that the Russians have taken over as second class citizens and that these citizens were calling on Russia for help.

It must really burn your balls that Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II has stated her support for Ukraine and condemned the actions of Russia. Or are you now a traitor to the Crown?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

"Found it out" did ya? By which I take you to mean "read it on some sketchy website and swallowed it hook, line, and sinker without further checking because it allowed me to be all contrarian and cool."

Still, if true, it would be very bad. We CAN NOT allow White people to be treated that way!