Death knell for AGW

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ecotards think they can control the climate. Saps.

Actually we can. For around $2Billion a year we can pump sulphur into the atmosphere keeping us at a constant temperature.

14 CENTS PER PERSON PER YEAR!

Even someone earning $2 a day can afford 14 cents per year.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They think they can do it with electronic bank transfers.

In Paris they aren't even trying to hide the real reasons. All the talk I've heard thus far from NPR is who is going to make the bank transfers, how much, who gets it, and they want a binding agreement.

I love that... BINDING. Obama can promise the moon... but it won't be binding.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Do they THINK people are THAT stupid or do they KNOW people are THAT stupid?

I'd say they know the alarmists are that stupid. How can a group of econuts bind the world?

I see Obama brought India to heel though. For the past few days they were basically telling the US to FOOK OFF and they are going to do as they please. After speaking to Obama the Indian PM said they would comply.

Most likely Obama said... Look, these rules aren't for you... we're trying to raid the fossil fuel industries and raise taxes in the US... just go along with it man.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Another hurricane season gone by and no hits on the mainland since Katrina in 2005.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Whatever fuels their economy cheaply is what they are going with. They've been clear all along.

COAL

Coals a smart move there's billions of tons of it all over the place, that means God WANTS US TO BURN IT. mILLIONS IN THE BALCK GANGS SHOVELING THE COAL INTO THE FURNACE OF INDUSTRY. FUKKIN a

I f the race of man shuns coal he spits in Gods eye.

Where I live we sit on a gasey coal field and we're to stupid to heat the county with it, the province even.

Coals a smart move there's billions of tons of it all over the place, that means God WANTS US TO BURN IT. mILLIONS IN THE BALCK GANGS SHOVELING THE COAL INTO THE FURNACE OF INDUSTRY. FUKKIN a

I f the race of man shuns coal he spits in Gods eye.

Where I live we sit on a gasey coal field and we're to stupid to heat the county with it, the province even.

Mine explosions like you have in an engine cylinder have occured so the stuff is there but big brother keeps us plugged into off shore oil interests. I keep thinking why does Nova Scotia need Canada?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Steve Milloy ‏@JunkScience

From @NYTimes Dec. 12, 1938 -- and then the world went into a 35-yr cooling phase

From NYTimes, December 12, 1938: ‘World Climate Growing Warmer’ | JunkScience.com

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You are old enough by now Walter to understand that no matter what the trend there's always going to be hills and gulleys, or put another way there's an exception to every rule. There will be days when it snows in Los Angeles! :)
The NYT predicted the end of snow.