Death knell for AGW

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why? Fools and others arguing over weather and climate are vastly more interesting and entertaining than weather and climate to me.
BTW, no-one is an expert on everything, even you, however much you would like people to think you are. :)
Still cannot figure out what sort of "earth scientist" you are, huh?
Try prairie farmer , maybe . The best kind of earth scientist IMHO .

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I can believe that. I grow fruit and chickens and spend a lot of time outside even aside from the birds n trees, but that doesn't make me an expert on weather and climate.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The other morning, the weather man wasn't calling for rain, I told my wife and my daughter and my wife....Im gonna do the lawn this morning instead of the afternoon like I had planned the day before....when they said why/ I told them...it's gonna rain this afternoon....
The asked ....how would you know better than the weatherman...
I said when I went for a walk this morning, the grass was dry...no dew...and look at the leaves on those trees, flipped down-side out.....another old farmer's indicator of rain......and it did!

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
I can believe that. I grow fruit and chickens and spend a lot of time outside even aside from the birds n trees, but that doesn't make me an expert on weather and climate.

Post online on web forums makes you an expert at everything though! ha ha.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
erm, isn't it a bit silly to dwell on what is at fault about the warming/cooling du jour? WOuldn't it be wiser just to accept what is happening and figure out how to minimize any human involvement in it? Almost inevitably, when humans try to change stuff intentionally, we screw something else up drastically.

Perhaps nothing is at fault and this is normal cycle? In which case there is nothing that needs doing.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Mankind has an enormous adverse effect on nature. Decimating rain forests . Producing loads of trash that is buried in landfills probably turning the water tables into sewer ponds. Blowing industrial and automobile stench into the atmosphere like one constant fart being released. Throwing trash into the oceans that doesn't degrade. Killing aquatic life and who knows what else. You get these damn oil spills that turn things to shyt. But hey,,,it's a conspiracy. Ain't nothing wrong with the climate it's all good.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Mankind has an enormous adverse effect on nature. Decimating rain forests . Producing loads of trash that is buried in landfills probably turning the water tables into sewer ponds. Blowing industrial and automobile stench into the atmosphere like one constant fart being released. Throwing trash into the oceans that doesn't degrade. Killing aquatic life and who knows what else. You get these damn oil spills that turn things to shyt. But hey,,,it's a conspiracy. Ain't nothing wrong with the climate it's all good.
If this summit looked at everything you mention, they'd have some cred.

They don't, so they don't.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
If this summit looked at everything you mention, they'd have some cred.

They don't, so they don't.
Well they need to play the role. Gotta keep that cash cow movin.

My suggestion is to limit each person in our country to one trip to the can per day.

Eventually the Earth will be nothing more than a giant ball of poop floating into the galaxy. By then we probably will have made our way to another planet so we can start depositing our loads there.lol

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Perhaps nothing is at fault and this is normal cycle? In which case there is nothing that needs doing.
Or perhaps we could be a bit cleaner instead of crapping all over the planet we live on just to be on the safe side.
Anyways, I do not care too much about climate change. I am more concerned about dealing with it