COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Chickenpox and measles are true killers of children and both can do significant, permanent damage.

Get that shingles vaccine.
Yep, Shingles is a hell of a lot worse than chicken pox. I got a shot for the shingles, had to put up my three first born to raise the money for the shot. Shingles contributed to the death of my mother.

Reactions: petros

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1606908724098.png

Only 53 HERO MPs Voted AGAINST Ludicrous Tiers​

Are rebel Tory MPs plotting to oust Johnson and bring in Priti Patel as PM?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
We have discussed that for firefighters as well. Many of us are not keen on an unproven drug. I see many small departments quit doing First Responder calls except for at MVIs. Can't get any real information and the ambulance service, whose rules we fall under make changes daily. In October they told us no more airway management when doing CPR until the ambulance shows up. Last week they changed again and we now do airway management only if we have two people to do it, + the one doing compressions. We were all wearing half masks for a while. NOw we need a face shield over the half mask and a surgical mask over the exhaust port.

One of the issues I have is the constant, daily changes to procedures as well. I can only imagine how our Ambulance guys feel about it. Throw in our fire people...

At the hospital where I work, we do fire dispatch for our local FD's. Only one of them does actual First Responder requests. I don't know if they're changing their allowance of that or not but to be honest it would not shock me if they did stop doing it.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
We have discussed that for firefighters as well. Many of us are not keen on an unproven drug. I see many small departments quit doing First Responder calls except for at MVIs. Can't get any real information and the ambulance service, whose rules we fall under make changes daily. In October they told us no more airway management when doing CPR until the ambulance shows up. Last week they changed again and we now do airway management only if we have two people to do it, + the one doing compressions. We were all wearing half masks for a while. NOw we need a face shield over the half mask and a surgical mask over the exhaust port.
Do you mean you couldn't even insert an airway and use an ambu bag?

Reactions: petros

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No it'll be voluntary like a Flu vaccine, especially if you are in a Union

They may heavily encourage you to be vaccinated but they can't hold you down and force you to take it
I would just hope that whatever happens is based on the good of the majority as determined by the experts in the matter! :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No it'll be voluntary like a Flu vaccine, especially if you are in a Union

They may heavily encourage you to be vaccinated but they can't hold you down and force you to take it
But they could make it a condition of employment. Especially for health care workers. I want politicians and senior bureaucraps to be first. With proof they are not taking a placebo.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
But they could make it a condition of employment. Especially for health care workers. I want politicians and senior bureaucraps to be first. With proof they are not taking a placebo.
Not in a union agreement, my daughter who does homecare for the Sask. health authority has had the conversation already and the conclusion was it is her right to decide like the Flu shot that she chooses not to take.

Reactions: petros and taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1606927382098.png

⚠️ Only 4 NHS Hospitals BUSIER Than This Time Last Year 😡 Why Won't MSM Tell The Truth?​

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1606929102303.png

Katie Hopkins: Scotch Eggs and Al Fresco Nookie​

Wales is banning alcohol... in bars.

In England, we can drink alcohol in bars but as long as we eat a scotch egg with it.

Welcome to the United Kingdom in 2020.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well you must admit your bureaucrats have been at it much longer then ours . After all we only have 150 odd years experience , but Canadian bureaucrats are catching on fast , expect Canadian edicts to become as ludicrous as yours .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1606943915847.png

Sinister Language by the Govt​

This in the OFFICIAL British government briefing to force the COVID vaccine into people.

“If you want the dream of a normal life you MUST have the vaccine”.

Drug pushers in suits.

Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well you must admit your bureaucrats have been at it much longer then ours . After all we only have 150 odd years experience , but Canadian bureaucrats are catching on fast , expect Canadian edicts to become as ludicrous as yours .
Don't worry, the Government will also force your population to have the vaccine with tracking technology in it. This is going to happen throughout the West and I can see civil wars breaking out.

I'd be worried if I were you. It's disturbing stuff.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
vaccine with tracking technology in it.

sounds very paranoid and Sci Fi=ish..the mad scientist gone a mock.

Mind you .....we are living in the conspirator crazy age right now. Myths, lies, misinformation, disinformation are all fair play ......and actually BELIEVED. Like one lady indicated : " The virus is a hoax. If I get sick and die, it is in god's hands. d" A throwback to the dark ages.