COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Twitter Censors Thread From Entrepreneur Who Regrets Taking the Vaccine After Serious Side Effects​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published October 9, 2021 at 8:00am
886 Comments

Robison continued on to say “the CDC, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J know that the instability of IVT use of MRNA is accompanied by the bodies clearing of the Inert 19 Protein Spike by the immune system. When it leaves the cell structure compromised after insertion & clearing…. It results in autoimmune issues….”

“One such issue is the risk and causation of severe results such as Leukemia and T-Cell Lymphoma. Another common long term effect is autoimmune disorders that impact the skin…. And require life long maintenance and treatment…” the thread continued. “All such issues and cases have been consistently reported to VAERS which is co-managed by the CDC & FDA…. But no attention or research has been prioritized or funded for this repository of information!”

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I think ours were around $200. Have to remember to check. Still don't see why the average person would need one.
I seen the one that attaches to your finger for $200 as well, they were apart of the Indian home COVID treatment kit, I don't remember if I read in the Indonesian article if they had one as well

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Merck seeks first U.S. authorization for COVID-19 tablet
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:Oct 11, 2021 • 16 hours ago • 1 minute read • 38 Comments
An experimental COVID-19 treatment pill called molnupiravir being developed by Merck & Co Inc and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics LP, is seen in this undated handout photo released by Merck & Co Inc on May 17, 2021.
An experimental COVID-19 treatment pill called molnupiravir being developed by Merck & Co Inc and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics LP, is seen in this undated handout photo released by Merck & Co Inc on May 17, 2021. PHOTO BY MERCK & CO INC / HANDOUT /REUTERS
Article content
Merck & Co Inc said on Monday it has applied for U.S. emergency use authorization for its drug to treat mild-to-moderate patients of COVID-19, putting it on course to become the first oral antiviral medication for the disease.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
An authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration could help change clinical management of COVID-19 as the pill can be taken at home.

The treatment, molnupiravir, cut the rate of hospitalization and death by 50% in a trial of mild-to-moderately ill patients who had at least one risk factor for the disease, according to data released earlier this month.

The interim efficacy data on the drug, developed with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, had heavily dented the shares of COVID-19 vaccine makers and set off a scramble among nations, including Malaysia, South Korea and Singapore, to sign a supply deal with Merck.

The drugmaker has a U.S. government contract to supply 1.7 million courses at a price of $700 per course. Merck expects to produce 10 million courses of the treatment by the end of 2021.

It has also agreed to license the drug to several India-based generic drugmakers, which are expected to supply the treatment to more than 100 low- and middle-income countries.

Gilead Sciences Inc’s infused antiviral remdesivir is generally given only once a patient is hospitalized.

Monoclonal antibody drugs from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Eli Lilly, which are typically infused as well, have so far seen only limited use due to the difficulty in administering them.

Merck’s shares opened roughly 1% higher before paring some gains to trade at $81.32.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

WE WERE RIGHT: In August 2020 TGP Reported Per the CDC that COVID Deaths Were Overcounted – Now Lawmakers Want Federal Grand Jury to Investigate

By Joe Hoft
Published October 12, 2021 at 2:45pm
361 Comments

The CDC’s National Vital Statistics System told mortality data compilers to emphasize COVID-19 as the “cause” of death in a March 2020 alert, departing from a 2003 federal manual on recording infectious disease as a “contributing factor to death” in the presence of preexisting conditions, the letter said.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Exclusive: Pfizer’s Nervousness About Its COVID Vaccine’s Origins Conceals a Horror Story​

By Assistant Editor
Published October 13, 2021 at 7:16pm
679 Comments

In August, the University of Pittsburgh effectively made a horrifying admission. The Center for Medical Progress, which had to enlist the help of Judicial Watch before the university would respond to its Freedom of Information Act request, explained that the school’s GUDMAP program (full name: GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project), with the help of area Planned Parenthood abortion providers, was “allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

Everyone reading this article should surely agree that once a baby is delivered alive, killing it should no longer be considered an abortion. Killing a delivered-alive baby is textbook infanticide.

Pitt’s researchers and Planned Parenthood had to resort to this gruesome butchery because it is the best and likely the only way to harvest certain usable body parts, particularly kidneys. Harvesting viable kidneys requires continuous blood flow, which in turn requires a beating heart, which in turn requires that the baby be alive (or at the very least almost always) outside the womb when the kidneys are removed.

The HEK293 line was created in the early 1970s. Months before the University of Pittsburgh’s admissions, AnnaMaria Cardinalli, an extraordinarily perceptive and conscientious writer, detailed the damning truth about its origins at Crisis Magazine in January:

… To harvest a viable embryonic kidney … sufficiently healthy children old enough to have adequately-developed kidneys must be removed from the womb, alive, typically by cesarean section, and have their kidneys cut out. This must take place without anesthesia for the child, which would lessen the viability of the organs.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Grits slap down own MPP over mandatory vaccines
Gravelle says he made a mistake

Author of the article:Antonella Artuso
Publishing date:Oct 20, 2021 • 8 hours ago • 2 minute read • 7 Comments
Thunder Bay-Superior North MPP Michael Gravelle
JOHN LAPPA/THE SUDBURY STAR/QMI AGENCY Michael Gravelle, Minister of Northern Development and Mines, makes a point at a Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce luncheon in Sudbury, ON. on Thursday, March 27, 2014. See video at www.thesudburystar.com PHOTO BY JOHN LAPPA /The Sudbury Star
Article content
While the Ontario Liberals publicly pressured the Doug Ford government for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for health and education workers, a Grit MPP was asking for exemptions for personal support workers.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Thunder Bay-Superior North MPP Michael Gravelle sent a message on Oct. 14 to Long-term Care Minister Rod Phillips and Health Minister Christine Elliott asking for “accommodation of vaccine-refusing workers in Ontario” including a personal support worker from his own riding.

“MPP Gravelle’s comments were wrong and completely out of line with the Ontario Liberal Party’s position on mandatory vaccinations,” a statement from the Ontario Liberals released Wednesday says. “Health care and education workers must be fully vaccinated, and we will continue advocating for strong mandates to protect our most vulnerable. We were the first party to call for vaccine mandates, and our position has not changed at any point: vaccine mandates protect our most vulnerable and no personal-choice exemptions should be considered.”

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
During Question Period Wednesday, Liberal MPP John Fraser was urging the government to make vaccinations mandatory for workers in sectors with vulnerable populations.

“It’s perfectly reasonable for families to expect that the person caring for a loved one in hospital, in their own home, at school or in a child care centre, has been vaccinated against COVID-19,” Fraser said. “We know that vaccines reduce transmission, disease, hospitalization and death. We know that seniors, those who are immunocompromised and children under 12 who can’t be vaccinated are very vulnerable to the Delta variant.”

Gravelle issued his own statement expressing deep regret for the letter which he described as a request for advice.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“I stand firmly behind our Party’s call for mandatory vaccinations and will make that clear in any further exchanges with the government,” Gravelle said. “In my effort to assist a constituent, I made a mistake and, as I said, I regret doing that.”

Elliott said the government continues to analyze this issue on a “daily basis” in consultation with hospitals.

Phillips has directed that unvaccinated long-term care home staff be barred from entering nursing homes.

However, Premier Doug Ford has said he is concerned that tens of thousands of health care workers could be lost with a system-wide mandatory vaccination policy.

The latest public health data shows that 83% of the eligible Ontario population has been fully vaccinated, 4% have had a single dose and 13% are unvaccinated.

The province recorded 304 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday, and the last time the daily count was lower was Aug. 5 at 213 cases.

Ontario is following most closely the best case scenario in projections released by the provincial science advisory table on Sept. 28, well below the “status quo” forecast that would see the province with 1,000 new cases a day or the worst case scenario at roughly 3,200 new daily cases and rising.

Provincial hospitals cared for 258 COVID-19 patients, including 159 in intensive care and 113 on ventilators.

Four additional deaths were reported.

aartuso@postmedia.com

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

EXCLUSIVE: Analysis Shows More COVID Deaths in 2021 than 2020 with Large Percent of 2021 Deaths Fully Vaccinated​

By Joe Hoft
Published October 22, 2021 at 1:00pm
426 Comments

From the article

In the first 3 months of 2020 in the US, 3,603 people died from Covid-19. In April the deaths accelerated and varied between 9k and 15k per week. Eventually, 333,199 died between April 1, 2020 and Dec 31, 2020 for a daily average of 1,216 deaths.

TRENDING: "I Wonder How it Must Feel to Wrongfully Kill Someone" - Alec Baldwin's 2017 Tweet Attacking a Cop Comes Back to Haunt Him

During the October 22nd 2020 debate Joe Biden stated, “Folks, I will take care of this. I will end this. I will make sure we have a plan”.

According to www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ there have been an additional 414,890 deaths from Covid-19 between Jan 1, 2021 and Oct 20, 2021. That equates to a new daily average of 1,421 deaths. The 2021 daily rate is 16.9% greater than 2020. In the math world we would say the plan has failed.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
In 2021 Covid 19 has been around & had more time to spread and mutate than in 2020.

A large % of the deaths are in those partly or fully vaccinated. Is the large number larger than the deaths in the unvaccinated?

Is that large percentage of deaths in the vaccinated a significantly smaller %’age than those deaths in the unvaccinated?

If the deaths (I’m just spitball in here and guessing like a politician) are split 85% unvaccinated & 15% vaccinated, what if anything does that tell us? Maybe that this shitty Chinese released disease would be way worse with more deaths if there where no vaccines at all?

We’re in a 24/7 news cycle so we hear & see & read everything eventually, including every adverse reaction to this vaccine or whatever you wish to call it, even if that’s one in 10,000 or whatever the number happens to be.

I don’t want to get this pestilence and I sure as shit wouldn’t want to have on my conscience giving it to someone if I could have avoided it with a few precautions, & if I get it I’d like to know I’ve done everything I can to minimize its negative outcome. It’s a crapshoot & I get it. Unproven vaccine, weigh & measure the options and outcomes, then pull the trigger & get it done. If I get Covid & kick the bucket, then so be it and I’ve done all that I could in advance. Done deal.

I totally dislike the idea of ‘mandatory’ anything including ‘mandatory’ vaccinations, but I CHOSE to get mine to protect my spouse & children & grandchildren & myself if at all possible.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Study finds COVID reinfection likely in unvaccinated people every 16 months
Author of the article:Kevin Connor
Publishing date:Oct 22, 2021 • 9 hours ago • 1 minute read • 8 Comments
A photo illustration of the coronavirus disease
A photo illustration of the coronavirus disease PHOTO BY FILE PHOTO /Getty Images
Article content
People who don’t get the jab could end up being infected with COVID every 16 months, a new study suggests.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
This month, Yale Public Health published in the Lancet the study, which explores the long-term effects of immunity to the virus that causes COVID.

Their model used endemic conditions where everyone has been vaccinated or infected.

Professor of biostatistics Jeffrey Townsend told Yale Daily News they project that natural immunity isn’t long-lived.

Co-author of the study Hayley Hassler said a person infected with COVID has a 5% chance of reinfection within three months and said depending on the person, the rate of reinfection after 17 months jumps to 50%.

“Our results are based on average times of waning immunity across multiple infected individuals,” Hassler said. “Any one of those individuals may experience longer or shorter durations of immunity depending on immune status, cross-immunity, age, and multiple other factors.”

“The overall goal of the study was to provide an answer to a question that at this point in the pandemic would be impossible to answer empirically, which is how long after you’ve been infected by SARS-CoV-2 can you expect to possess immunity against the virus before you become vulnerable to reinfection.”

Townsend said the results are not surprising because natural resistance to other coronaviruses doesn’t last long.

Other studies have numbers similar to Yale’s.

A Danish report found those under 65 have 80% protection for at least six months, but that goes down to 47% for people over 65.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Recent developments have suggested that such overreach is not a bug, but a feature. Not a reluctantly embraced necessary evil, but malice aforethought. What if the point was no longer containment of the pandemic but to extend the reach of the state, pure and simple?

Consider four examples at the above link.

It bears constant repeating that Canada is a high vaccination country, one of the highest in the world. In Alberta, vaccine averse relative to the rest of Canada, more than 78 per cent of all those over age 12 are fully vaccinated, with over 86 per cent partially vaccinated. Given the demographic distribution of the province, that means more than 90 per cent in Calgary.

Those are world-best rates. Canada’s vaccination record means that government pandemic overreach is more about government than the pandemic.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Recent developments have suggested that such overreach is not a bug, but a feature. Not a reluctantly embraced necessary evil, but malice aforethought. What if the point was no longer containment of the pandemic but to extend the reach of the state, pure and simple?

Consider four examples at the above link.

It bears constant repeating that Canada is a high vaccination country, one of the highest in the world. In Alberta, vaccine averse relative to the rest of Canada, more than 78 per cent of all those over age 12 are fully vaccinated, with over 86 per cent partially vaccinated. Given the demographic distribution of the province, that means more than 90 per cent in Calgary.

Those are world-best rates. Canada’s vaccination record means that government pandemic overreach is more about government than the pandemic.
It always has been , remember two weeks to flatten the curve ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It always has been , remember two weeks to flatten the curve ?
Yesterday in my building there was a line up to get on the elevators. A certain group of racists were going up one at a time. When my turn came no one followed me on. I held the door, stuck my head out and said " are we in this together or not?" 6 of us went up with smiles.