COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Of course you have a right to your opinion, but as long as you keep backing it up with highly questionable sources (like Bitchute) I reserve my right to ignore it. The vast majority of sources within the medical and academic sectors say that simple precautions like masking and distancing do help prevent the spread of Covid-19, and the vast majority of sources claiming otherwise are dwelling at or past the fringe of real science and put political or personal agendas ahead of the general safety of ourselves and those around us. More than that, I spend half my time living in an environment where these same simple precautions are followed by everyone all the time, and the benefits are obvious in that the case count is pretty close to negligible. I'm more inclined to put my trust in experts and visible evidence than go with something that shows up on facebook.
*Applauds*

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm more inclined to put my trust in experts and visible evidence .... that shows up on facebook.
Yeah, you, sleepy and cliffy, both.
;)
see responce post to beardie, ABOVE there bright boi.

ANYONE who thinks BITSHOOT ( IT'S A PLATFORM, FFS!!! ) is a SOURCE, is an IDIOT.

BitChute is a video hosting service

Go on: PLEASE TAKE YOUR VACCINES!!!
:)
I HATE STOOPID AND I can't wait to be lonely!

HI! Sleepy from Kapuskasing: are YOU STILL WEARING PLATFORMS, Mr COOL?

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You know that if you try hard enough and long enough you might hit on
the right conspiracy.
Or maybe you haven't heard of the infinite monkey theorem?:ROFLMAO:

Wuhan lab leak theory 'IS feasible' says British intelligence as evidence mounts that Covid was engineered by Chinese scientists​

• Intelligence operatives are probing possibility leak in Wuhan sparked pandemic
  • Western intelligence agencies had seemingly written off the 'remote' chance
  • But a reassessment means the leak theory is considered 'feasible', sources say
by Daily Mail

ALEX JONES RIGHT AGAIN

SLEEPY WRONG AGAIN!!!

Fact check: Fauci warned Trump administration in 2017 of surprise infectious disease outbreak​

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases," Fauci said...
...He added, "the thing we're extraordinarily confident about is that we're going to see this in the next few years."

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Do you think that you are impressing anyone in this forum with your conspiracy theories an childish attempts at i insulting people?
And don't forget to look under your bed before going to sleep!
over and out child!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Do you think that you are impressing anyone in this forum with your conspiracy theories an childish attempts at i insulting people?
And don't forget to look under your bed before going to sleep!
over and out child!
Wow and you finish with an insult . Whether or not his sources are questionable the studies he references are legit . Are you against differing opinions or do you think the scientific community marches in lockstep ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I get that prescious, Rand Paul is the source. People like him like Bitchute because they will publish anything that their users care to post, true or not. Mr. Paul's record for truth and accuracy is nothing to brag about.
His constituents seem to hold him in high regard.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wow and you finish with an insult . Whether or not his sources are questionable the studies he references are legit . Are you against differing opinions or do you think the scientific community marches in lockstep ?
It does and it does it down the same path but there are issues. Problem is you have to rely on the accuracy and honesty of the persons who are positioned to see what you can't see from your side of the road.

A great example is feathered dinosaurs. Until China started opening to western scientists a bird was just a bird and not a line of modern dinosaur. Before that the only probably ties were backwards knees and unexplainable forelimbs.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Insults is all he understands! and now I speak three languages...French ,English, and the only language dumbones understands......insults!

• Love
Reactions: Liberal Feminist

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Thank gawd your brain rot bacteria are trapped in there with you!

I notice your !970s era insults haven't stopped one fact have they?

Nope. they only let OTHER posters know what YOU are REALLY all about: The funny pharm.

Not to mention, if you call the slang doggerel they speak in Kap "French", then as with everything else, you are grossly mistaken. HaHa.

AS IF YOU you need MORE DRUGS SLEEPY!!!

Statin Side Effects – Brain Fog, Memory Loss​

August 4, 2019 Dr. Patrick Quillin
Statins, the most commonly prescribed cholesterol-lowering drugs may have adverse side effects on your brain. Research suggests that statin users often report symptoms like brain fog, memory loss, forgetfulness and confusion; when taking statins. Understanding statin side effects may help you cope with the symptoms.

Dangers of Statin Drugs: What You Haven’t Been Told About Popular Cholesterol-Lowering Medicines​

Hypercholesterolemia is the health issue of the 21st century. It is actually an invented disease, a “problem” that emerged when health professionals learned how to measure cholesterol levels in the blood. High cholesterol exhibits no outward signs–unlike other conditions of the blood, such as diabetes or anemia, diseases that manifest telltale symptoms like thirst or weakness–hypercholesterolemia requires the services of a physician to detect its presence. Many people who feel perfectly healthy suffer from high cholesterol–in fact, feeling good is actually a symptom of high cholesterol!

Doctors who treat this new disease must first convince their patients that they are sick and need to take one or more expensive drugs for the rest of their lives, drugs that require regular checkups and blood tests. But such doctors do not work in a vacuum–their efforts to convert healthy people into patients are bolstered by the full weight of the US government, the media and the medical establishment, agencies that have worked in concert to disseminate the cholesterol dogma and convince the population that high cholesterol is the forerunner of heart disease and possibly other diseases as well.

Point: Why statins have failed to reduce mortality in just about anybody

Ha ha, poor sleepy: all the medical acumen of a flossed up naked cliff.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

8 Side Effects of Wearing Face Masks​

The masks help stop the coronavirus from spreading—if used correctly.
BYALEK KORAB
DECEMBER 26, 2020
FACT CHECKED BYEMILIA PALUSZEK

Ooooo! FACT CHECKED ..unlike A SINGLE THING SLEEPY EVER SAID!!!!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

ABC News Admits Trump Was Right about Lab Origin​

"somethings may be true even if donald trump said them"

SMH...FFS.