COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM, have you tried the risk calculator to find your odds?
I did try it I got as far as my gender age and B.M.I. but the rest of the questions I had no way of knowing how to answer them. It's not a valid calculator anyway. Virtually everyone is different.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It's too complicated for hjm!
There you go

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I did try it I got as far as my gender age and B.M.I. but the rest of the questions I had no way of knowing how to answer them. It's not a valid calculator anyway. Virtually everyone is different.
Which questions gave you trouble? It asks specific questions because people are different.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The odds of anyone contracting kungflu in England and Wales is 44 in one million.
There is a one in 2 million chance of dying from it.
Coronavirus is now the 24th-biggest killer in the UK. So why are we still in lockdown? What's going on?
It is a test by the NWO types to see who will blindly and unthinkingly follow orders. While it is good to take precautions like washing your hands and cleaning high use surfaces the important message will be lost in the bullshit, just like the message of pick up your shit to save the planet has been lost in the white noise of globull climate change.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It's amazing to me that so many people don't understand that the difference between Covid with a vaccine and Covid without a vaccine is the difference between a fire in the fireplace and a fire in the middle of the room. Both are dangerous, but the true danger of the latter in each case is the potential to run out of control.
Too complicated for some, I guess.
Vaccine is a false hope, the way it is being portrayed. It is not going to be a majik pill that will make the big bad boogyman go away. At best it will be like the current seasonal flu shots that at best are about 40% effective because they are based on this year's version of the flu which will mutate by next year. Better than nothing for sure, but not going to be a cure.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
To thin them out and increase social distancing! They didn't want them spreading it among themselves while it's perfectly O.K. to mix them in with the rest of us. Real f**king "Einstein" there!
Not really. It was to make space for the really dangerous criminals that break covid orders like wearing a face diaper when sleeping with your wife.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, they dont mutate like you think. They are minimal and not enough to not vaccinate.

That's why Spanish Flu now known as H1N1 is still around. Swine flu H1N5 etc....

It's the rate of infection that varies. Flu shots work and they save lives.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
To thin them out and increase social distancing! They didn't want them spreading it among themselves while it's perfectly O.K. to mix them in with the rest of us. Real f**king "Einstein" there!
The so called experts dreamed up that idea . How many of their other ideas were just dreamed up ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No, they dont mutate like you ghink. That's why Spanish Flu now known as H1N1 is still around. Swine flu H1N5 etc....
It's the rate of infection that varies. Flu shots work and they save lives.
There are currently at least 8 variants of COVID 19 right now. IF you believe the news reports. I am however not sure how much from any news source can be believed anymore. Nor can the selfstyled fact checkers necessarily be believed. However my wife studied much of this in school so I tend to go with her explanations.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But its okay to cram kids in a school?