COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There is no global warming going on to get your undies all wet over. Just like you are one of those China virus pandemic fools that always live in a state of fear and panic of catching some scamdemic virus then you also are foolish enough to believe that global warming is for real to the extent that if nothing is done about in 12 years we are all going to drown and die or either have to build an ark. I bet that you believe that racism in Canada is alive and well, eh?

if there is one thing I can say about zombie followers like you is that you are one big brainwashed dummy fool who will believe anyone in authority, like your lying politicians and the lying media, that the world will come to an end if followers like you do not listen to them. Sadly, there are way too many followers like you around that are now being allowed to ruin other people's lives who refuse to listen to dummy followers like you. You are the problem, and not the solution. Try and get with the program if that is ever possible for you to do. Try to get the other side of the story for a change. To know only one side of the story is to know nothing at all. That sounds just like you, follower. LOL.

Your first couple of sentences indicates a fool in denial, AND a person not willing to pay attention to the authorities. Why advertise your ignorance to the whole wide world? Why don't you study a little science before shooting off your big trap. Wise people who don't know admit they don't know. :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's becoming really bad in Europe again. The Middle East and South Asia are having record number. This may explain why staff at the White House have come down with COVID, as delegates from Israel, Bahrain, and the UAE (which are all recording high levels of COVID), have become infected.
The Worldwide daily number of cases has eclipsed 300,000, with an average of 6,000 fatalities.
And easing in Australia as they head into spring by any chance?

Is it time to cash in on UV lights and humidifiers as we cruise into holiday and runny nose season?

Do you have a pocket size UV light yet?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
B.C. sets yet another single-day record with 165 new COVID-19 cases

https://globalnews.ca/news/7341974/...wsletterBc&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=2020

Yep, sadly there are some who don't care about other people, or think they know more than other people, but happily I think they are in the vast minority...……….you can tell while walking on the sidewalk as I do in my morning walks that most people move over to the side as soon as they see you and I often beat them to it. :) I think 3 or 4 rules are enough or people just start to ignore them.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yep, sadly there are some who don't care about other people, or think they know more than other people, but happily I think they are in the vast minority...……….you can tell while walking on the sidewalk as I do in my morning walks that most people move over to the side as soon as they see you and I often beat them to it. :) I think 3 or 4 rules are enough or people just start to ignore them.
Good point about keeping the rules down to a few and simple...........
Wear a mask, keep your distance and wash hands often.

Nothing complicated about that.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Good point about keeping the rules down to a few and simple...........
Wear a mask, keep your distance and wash hands often.

Nothing complicated about that.

Yep, everyone can understand them you just have a few among the ignorant minority who just HAVE to "flex their muscles". :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Bacterial outbreak infects thousands after factory leak in China

Several thousand people in northwest China have tested positive for a bacterial disease, authorities said on Tuesday, in an outbreak caused by a leak at a biopharmaceutical company last year.

The Health Commission of Lanzhou, the capital city of Gansu province, confirmed that 3,245 people had contracted the disease brucellosis, which is often caused by contact with livestock carrying the bacteria brucella.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/healt...ousands-after-factory-leak-in-china-1.5108628