COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It's becoming really bad in Europe again. The Middle East and South Asia are having record number. This may explain why staff at the White House have come down with COVID, as delegates from Israel, Bahrain, and the UAE (which are all recording high levels of COVID), have become infected.

The Worldwide daily number of cases has eclipsed 300,000, with an average of 6,000 fatalities.
Why would they be having international visitors at the White house during a pandemic?? That is justan nvitation for a problem. But just another example of Donalds denial of the seriousness of the pandemic.

But HE is being tested daily.......... while others don't count so much.
But then all he cares about is winning the election ,himself and the stock market.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump continued to undermine the CDC again, disputing the CDC claim that a vaccine would likely not be ready until the third quarter of 2021, insisting that a vaccine would be available "by the end of the year."
That is so incredibly irresponsible. It is people's LIVES he is toying with........with such a callous indifference. Very psychopathic. He gets what he wants at any cost.and regardless of how many he tramples on or allows to get sick / die. .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, far more but that's okay, you dont have the full picture of my and JLMs interactions on this subject.

Really? The same thing? Well f-ck, I sure hope so. When I say the same thing to JLM I'm being mean and an asshole when he says it's not true and he can hide from it and anyone who does get it is stupid and an idiot.

Am I being mean to be an asshole or mean because it's frustrating?

Does that help fill in the blanks?

Nowhere have I been able to find corroboration of what you've been telling me. Why is that?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump continued to undermine the CDC again, disputing the CDC claim that a vaccine would likely not be ready until the third quarter of 2021, insisting that a vaccine would be available "by the end of the year."

That was just on the news tonight! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why would they be having international visitors at the White house during a pandemic?? That is justan nvitation for a problem. But just another example of Donalds denial of the seriousness of the pandemic.

But then all he cares about is winning the election ,himself and the stock market.

Who gave you the "red"?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Anyone coming near POTUS is also tested.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's becoming really bad in Europe again. The Middle East and South Asia are having record number. This may explain why staff at the White House have come down with COVID, as delegates from Israel, Bahrain, and the UAE (which are all recording high levels of COVID), have become infected.
The Worldwide daily number of cases has eclipsed 300,000, with an average of 6,000 fatalities.

French PM target of legal complaint over virus management

A French association of Covid-19 victims will on Thursday file a legal complaint against Prime Minister Jean Castex for alleged mishandling of the pandemic, its lawyer said.

The Coronavirus Victims France association, which has 200 members, accuses the government of "playing it by ear" in its response to the crisis, lawyer Fabrice de Vizio told AFP.

Castex took over from Edouard Philippe as prime minister in July when the worst of the epidemic so far was over in France. But the past weeks have seen a worrying surge in new cases.

The complaint will be filed with the Court of the Republic (CJR), the only court in France authorised to deal with cases against government ministers over alleged offences committed in office.

The court has already received more than 90 legal complaints against ministers.

A total of nine targeting Philippe as well as Health Minister Olivier Veran and his predecessor Agnes Buzyn have been declared valid by the court, which has begun investigating them for possible "failure to fight a disaster".

Di Vizio said the complaint against Castex was to highlight the association's view that shortcomings had continued after he took over as prime minister from Philippe on July 3.

"What is striking since his arrival is that there is no strategy whatsoever of fighting the pandemic," he said, adding that the government was simply "guilt-tripping the population".

Di Vizio said key shortcomings were the absence of screening at airports during the month of July, slowness in introducing saliva tests and the government's decision to delegate the responsibility for anti-Covid measures to regional prefects.

"This country is being managed, not governed," he said.

Contacted by AFP, Castex's office had no comment on the allegations.

In June, Paris prosecutors opened a preliminary investigation for "involuntary manslaughter" and "endangering the lives of others" after receiving dozens of legal complaints over the handling of Covid, some targeting retirement homes.

Complaints have continued to flood in, with a total of 170 received by the capital's prosecutors by the end of August.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

The world didn't end, so life and business must carry on.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
She said genome sequencing leaves a unique and identifiable "fingerprint" showing evidence of lab manipulation. Her team certainly can't be the only ones that can identify this.

I don't know, maybe this is another case similar to global warming where scientists are afraid to go against the "consensus"... maybe we need to find some scientists that aren't such pussies. Scientific analysis relies on skepticism, the scientific community shouldn't condemn it.

Twitter apparently has suspended her account. I'm shocked.

Well there is no question about global warming BUT does ANYONE know to what extent. I suspect there are other factors! :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well there is no question about global warming BUT does ANYONE know to what extent. I suspect there are other factors! :)

There is no global warming going on to get your undies all wet over. Just like you are one of those China virus pandemic fools that always live in a state of fear and panic of catching some scamdemic virus then you also are foolish enough to believe that global warming is for real to the extent that if nothing is done about in 12 years we are all going to drown and die or either have to build an ark. I bet that you believe that racism in Canada is alive and well, eh?

if there is one thing I can say about zombie followers like you is that you are one big brainwashed dummy fool who will believe anyone in authority, like your lying politicians and the lying media, that the world will come to an end if followers like you do not listen to them. Sadly, there are way too many followers like you around that are now being allowed to ruin other people's lives who refuse to listen to dummy followers like you. You are the problem, and not the solution. Try and get with the program if that is ever possible for you to do. Try to get the other side of the story for a change. To know only one side of the story is to know nothing at all. That sounds just like you, follower. LOL.