CDN Election 2019

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Ummm...
;)
sort of.

Cliffy supports soros funded antifa and illegal immigrants who are terrorists, so I am not sure you will agree with his nopinion.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Right now it doesn't matter who gets in, they're ALL not worth it.

So really it's a matter of which choice is less likely to do damage and to be honest, that doesn't help the situation much. Sheer is a worthless twat, Trudeau is typical politician who has f'ed up one too many times and the others haven't done anything of note to get even interested over.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Right now it doesn't matter who gets in, they're ALL not worth it.

So really it's a matter of which choice is less likely to do damage and to be honest, that doesn't help the situation much. Sheer is a worthless twat, Trudeau is typical politician who has f'ed up one too many times and the others haven't done anything of note to get even interested over.
I would say it is more a matter of which party has a platform that aligns more with your own views.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And by all means hate on anyone who isn't on your team.

Because high school never has to end

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I liked Ralph until this last term but as a white natty from Regina he never had a prayer as leader because he isn't Quebecois.

Why do Liberals need Quebecois as leaders to hold power?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Did you get pigs permission to publish that photo of what is obviously a memorial to a family member?
Right off the comic websight that posted it first !
(WHERE THAT FOTO STILL IS, if you were smart enough to read the link that leads to it)
;)
yup.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I liked Ralph until this last term but as a white natty from Regina he never had a prayer as leader because he isn't Quebecois.
Why do Liberals need Quebecois as leaders to hold power?
Because the queen o'fengland likes dare cute black jack maple sugar hackcents more den she lika da....alberta......po......ta.....to.........vodka .................farm...............................drawl.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And by all means hate on anyone who isn't on your team.
Because high school never has to end
You lost a lot in high school, didn't you?
;)
...and NEVER got over it!

Geez, you should lighten up! All those people who you hate for being white...
:)
that was just the color of their lab coats.