CDN Election 2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Morning headline: Scheer expects that the party with the most seats will form the next government.

This ties in with Singh talking about forming a government with the Liberals and having already said he will not work with Scheer. The Greens will not work with Scheer.

Scheer cannot form a government.

In just the same way that the BC Liberals - having the most seats - still could not form a government.

This is the price you pay when you champion repugnant beliefs to curry deplorable voters.

Why not?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Sorry for embarrassing you yet again

You're only embarrassing yourself

Wanna Banana? Go fetch

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
Here is a List of 67 Conservative Candidates Who Will Vote Against Women’s Reproductive Rights
/QUOTE]

Wait! So you're saying that only 67 out of 338 Conservative Candidates are pro-life!? That's only like, 19%!

That means that even if the Tories won every single seat in the HoC there could not possibly be a successful move to ban abortions!

Thank you for relieving people of any concern about the Conservative party's position! Given 81% are pro-choice everyone can no feel safe voting for the Conservatives!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Morning headline: Scheer expects that the party with the most seats will form the next government.
This ties in with Singh talking about forming a government with the Liberals and having already said he will not work with Scheer. The Greens will not work with Scheer.
In just the same way that the BC Liberals - having the most seats - still could not form a government.
This is the price you pay when you champion repugnant beliefs to curry deplorable voters.
Scheere is the only one that has a chance of forming a majority government. The best the libs can do will be a minority propped up by other prolific spenders with no clue of reality. DOes not bode will for the future of Canada.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Here is a List of 67 Conservative Candidates Who Will Vote Against Women’s Reproductive Rights
/QUOTE]

Wait! So you're saying that only 67 out of 338 Conservative Candidates are pro-life!? That's only like, 19%!

That means that even if the Tories won every single seat in the HoC there could not possibly be a successful move to ban abortions!

Thank you for relieving people of any concern about the Conservative party's position! Given 81% are pro-choice everyone can no feel safe voting for the Conservatives!
Fake news.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Scheere is the only one that has a chance of forming a majority government. The best the libs can do will be a minority propped up by other prolific spenders with no clue of reality. DOes not bode will for the future of Canada.
A Conservative majority would bode very well for the future of Canada.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm not really into condemning individuals of religious sects, but I do condemn those who make carte blanche condemnation of an entire race or religion to deny the holocaust is just a sure sign of ignorance and puts a person into the "Loser" category without question. Let's see the f**king Putz put a thumbs down on that statement! :)
Then you OBVIOUSLY haven't read my posts or the links and you area complete jerk to be judgmental on that score LOL, while IDJIT sleepy AnD you judge ALL the Palestinians? lol.

ISRAEL
Sephardi leader Yosef:
Non-Jews exist to serve Jews​

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.
http://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/israel/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

You mentioned the N word :

Israeli chief rabbi compares black people to monkeys

Yitzhak Yosef - the Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel - compared African people to monkeys during his weekly sermon. Many Jewish people around the world condemned his comments. Tens of thousands of African refugees are seeking asylum in Israel while Netanyahu sees them as a threat to the country.
( Video? oh that darn alexjonestube! )
Do you see the difference between a zionist and a jew yet?

You want total descrimination? there you have it GOY: nOw you both can bite my ass.
;)

Israel imposes 'apartheid regime' on Palestinians: U.N. report
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-report-idUSKBN16M2IN

See what you support? Just what you unjustly blame me for...NOW get THAT into you.

I'M JUDGING YOU.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Then you OBVIOUSLY haven't read my posts or the links and you area complete jerk to be judgmental on that score LOL, while IDJIT sleepy AnD you judge ALL the Palestinians? lol.

I'M JUDGING YOU.

You just go right ahead and I'll try my best to struggle along without your support. Now I've seen your true colours, Just f**k off and don't send me any more messages. Good Bye

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You are assuming . Let’s wait until they count the vote .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
ISRAEL
Sephardi leader Yosef:
Non-Jews exist to serve Jews​
JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.
"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.
Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.
http://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/israel/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
You mentioned the N word :
Israeli chief rabbi compares black people to monkeys
Yitzhak Yosef - the Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel - compared African people to monkeys during his weekly sermon. Many Jewish people around the world condemned his comments. Tens of thousands of African refugees are seeking asylum in Israel while Netanyahu sees them as a threat to the country.
( Video? oh that darn alexjonestube! )
Do you see the difference between a zionist and a jew yet?
You want total descrimination? there you have it GOY: nOw you both can bite my ass.
;)
Israel imposes 'apartheid regime' on Palestinians: U.N. report
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-report-idUSKBN16M2IN
See what you support? Just what you unjustly blame me for...NOW get THAT into you.
I'M JUDGING YOU.
Well get your ass in gear then. There are windows to be washed and floors to scrub. Make sure the horses have plenty to drink while you are fetching the water.

Last edited: