CDN Election 2019

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Apparently Jody doesn't have a problem with those evil Jooos after what you say they did to her ancestors
I wonder if she now knows the World Bank. that she was going to expose in open court, are all Jewish?? Nothing from either of them on the Government Hospitals issue is there? Bought and paid for would seem to apply here.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Here is a List of 67 Conservative Candidates Who Will Vote Against Women’s Reproductive Rights

Canada's biggest anti-abortion organization says it is officially endorsing one-in-five Conservative candidates

Canada’s biggest anti-abortion group says it is endorsing one-in-five candidates for Andrew Scheer’s Conservatives in the 2019 federal election.
Campaign Life Coalition, a group that likens abortion to the “Nazi holocaust,” has released a list of candidates whom the group identifies as committed to rolling back women’s reproductive rights if they get elected.
CLC says it bases their list of supportable candidates on voting records, quotes and responses to surveys that include questions like whether they’d vote for a law to ban abortions “from the time of conception” or if there are “any circumstances” in which the candidate believes a woman should have the right to access an abortion?
The CLC uses a traffic-light system to rate each candidate as Green (“supportable”), Red (“not supportable”) or Amber ( the candidate’s views are unclear).
CLC says it typically only gives the “green” rating to candidates who say they would vote in favour of legislation that blocks women’s reproductive rights and who do not support allowing abortions under any circumstances.

More: https://pressprogress.ca/here-is-a-...-will-vote-against-womens-reproductive-rights

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Here is a List of 67 Conservative Candidates Who Will Vote Against Women’s Reproductive Rights
Canada's biggest anti-abortion organization says it is officially endorsing one-in-five Conservative candidates
Canada’s biggest anti-abortion group says it is endorsing one-in-five candidates for Andrew Scheer’s Conservatives in the 2019 federal election.
Campaign Life Coalition, a group that likens abortion to the “Nazi holocaust,” has released a list of candidates whom the group identifies as committed to rolling back women’s reproductive rights if they get elected.
CLC says it bases their list of supportable candidates on voting records, quotes and responses to surveys that include questions like whether they’d vote for a law to ban abortions “from the time of conception” or if there are “any circumstances” in which the candidate believes a woman should have the right to access an abortion?
The CLC uses a traffic-light system to rate each candidate as Green (“supportable”), Red (“not supportable”) or Amber ( the candidate’s views are unclear).
CLC says it typically only gives the “green” rating to candidates who say they would vote in favour of legislation that blocks women’s reproductive rights and who do not support allowing abortions under any circumstances.
More: https://pressprogress.ca/here-is-a-...-will-vote-against-womens-reproductive-rights
Like that is an important election issue. Not even on the radar screen.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Look out for that dreaded hidden agenda .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
More Judeo phobia by the forum FOOL!
Shouldn't you be whackin' lil unarmed babies from the wall with exploding bullets bub? I see it's the "in thing" in your neck of the woods.
;)
Oh I forgot, you troll for baitfish. Oooops, sorry, my bad.

Gideon Levy The Protest Dispersed. Then an Israeli Sniper Shot a 9-year-old Palestinian Boy in the Head

From 100 meters away, an IDF soldier shot a boy in the head in the West Bank village of Kafr Qaddum. The bullet exploded into dozens of fragments in the child's brain and he's now in an induced coma
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...r-shot-a-9-year-old-boy-in-the-head-1.7542674

Oh its Alex "Haaratz" Jones! Oh my!

Apartheid smells like Sh!t and You stink buddy. Badly. 'cause that's what REAL nazis do. Fool.

Oh BTW, child shooters are just a bit lower then mossad pedoes like Epstien, but only just.
;)
Also rumour has it his blackmail in the health care industry is why we have 10% effective vaccines at taxpayer expanse. just Ask Bill gates...he flew on the plane too...and lied about it.

FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES Bill Gates refuses to explain why he went on Jeffrey Epstein’s notorious ‘Lolita Express’ plane four years AFTER the pedo was released from prison
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9765834/bill-gates-jeffrey-epstein-lolita-express/

Oh Darn that british Alex Jones!

Which brings us to trudeau's pal and famous billion dollar trumphating loser George Soros...the jew who helped put jews on the trains in ww2 for money...and who brags about it.

Justin Trudeau, George Soros and the Corporate destruction of the Canadian Nation State
https://medium.com/@williamray/just...ion-of-the-canadian-nation-state-55c13d6938ed

I see what YOU are really all about little sleepy head.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Can't debate on the facts eh?
:)
LOL, what a pansy LOSER!

In reality YOU are the saddest b*tch here. You can't even troll worth a sh!t. Ya EPSTIEN.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
A lot of people show their true colours eventually, Sleepy!
Get your facts straight doood. You may be a loser too.

If you missed the ISRAELI and JEWISH links I have posted, then you like sleeperz here, really are one too.

Yes I gave you a green thumb...thanks for being, unlike dASSy duck, an actual reader of my posts.
;)

BTW, alex jones is a MILLION times better the man than sleeperz/hoid/yorgie/OB and cannuck will ever be...and he doesn't support apartheid, warcrime committing, ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Over 1,000 Dems lost their elected positions between 2009 and 2016 all attributed to BHO. BHO is the Jessica Fletcher of political endorsers.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The Dems are trying to impeach a legally elected POTUS over the same thing their hero Obama has just done to Canada, no hypocrisy here

Kelly McParland: Now who's interfering in an election? And the Liberals don't seem at all concerned

If Vladimir Putin were on speaking terms with Chrystia Freeland, the Russian president might be on the phone to Ottawa now, requesting a clarification.
For the past three years, Putin has been the object of regular denunciation for alleged attempts to influence the results of the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. Special Counsel Robert Mueller dug deep into suspected dirty tricks originating in Moscow, said to have been aimed at undermining former Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s run for the White House. More recently, Democrats have launched an impeachment drive based on charges President Donald Trump sought to pressure Ukraine’s president into providing some dirt on Joe Biden, his potential opponent in the 2020 election race.
Both scandals derive from the well-founded belief that it is wholly inappropriate for a prominent foreign political figure to intrude on the domestic affairs of another country, especially a democratic election in which power is at stake.
Except, it appears, if it’s Canada and you happen to be Justin Trudeau. Once again, as voters ponder how to mark their ballots come Monday’s election, we’ve had it made clear that there’s one set of rules for other people, and another for Justin Trudeau.
Former president Barack Obama is not nearly as distasteful a person as the president of Russia, but he was engaged in a much more open case of intrusion when he urged Canadian voters Wednesday to vote for the Liberal leader over other candidates. ………..More

I wonder if they are funnelling in money in this election like the last one?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Get your facts straight doood. You may be a loser too.

If you missed the ISRAELI and JEWISH links I have posted, then you like sleeperz here, really are one too.

Yes I gave you a green thumb...thanks for being, unlike dASSy duck, an actual reader of my posts.
;)

BTW, alex jones is a MILLION times better the man than sleeperz/hoid/yorgie/OB and cannuck will ever be...and he doesn't support apartheid, warcrime committing, ethnic cleansing.

I'm not really into condemning individuals of religious sects, but I do condemn those who make carte blanche condemnation of an entire race or religion to deny the holocaust is just a sure sign of ignorance and puts a person into the "Loser" category without question. Let's see the f**king Putz put a thumbs down on that statement! :)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Morning headline: Scheer expects that the party with the most seats will form the next government.

This ties in with Singh talking about forming a government with the Liberals and having already said he will not work with Scheer. The Greens will not work with Scheer.

Scheer cannot form a government.

In just the same way that the BC Liberals - having the most seats - still could not form a government.

This is the price you pay when you champion repugnant beliefs to curry deplorable voters.