Calls to Impeach Biden are already starting..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

1. Joe Biden's Son Was A Board Member Of A Ukrainian Company Under Investigation

2. VP Joe Biden Threatened To Withhold Loan Guarantees From Ukraine Unless They Fire Prosecutor

3. Ukraine Fired The Prosecutor And Biden Bragged About The Whole Ordeal

Screenshot 2021-01-18 105457.png

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

1. Joe Biden's Son Was A Board Member Of A Ukrainian Company Under Investigation

2. VP Joe Biden Threatened To Withhold Loan Guarantees From Ukraine Unless They Fire Prosecutor

3. Ukraine Fired The Prosecutor And Biden Bragged About The Whole Ordeal

View attachment 5098
Would they still be able to impeach him with the control of the Democrats in both houses? I'm thinking tit for tat with the obvious information that they have that he's quite corrupt - wouldn't that be great? Not for the nation that's for sure but it would be good for the Dems to taste a little of their own stupidity, especially since they're so obvious in their corruption. While they're at it, they need to impeach Pelosi, Waters, Schumer et al too.

I'm thinking there's likely a reason why they can't. The GOP is complicit in corruption of their own which is why they didn't have Trump's back.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Biden and family are wanted by the anti corruption department in Ukraine, I'm sure they will give him a waiver if he agrees to come over and withhold another Billion
If only that were true - wouldn't it be funny? I'd laugh like hell. Problem is trying to get Biden to go there so he could be arrested & jailed. Sigh - it's a good dream to have.

Reactions: Danbones

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
If only that were true - wouldn't it be funny? I'd laugh like hell. Problem is trying to get Biden to go there so he could be arrested & jailed. Sigh - it's a good dream to have.
It is

BREAKING: Ukraine Confirms Joe Biden Corruption With Bank ...

https://reformationcharlotte.org/20...-records-witnesses-says-they-want-money-back/
The Ukraine has released a one hour long video of a press conference confirming that Joe Biden committed tax-evasion in their country stating that they want their money back. During the press conference, multiple witnesses were interviewed and bank records were released confirming the information.

Ukraine Officials Accuse Joe and Hunter Biden of Criminal ...

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/...-joe-and-hunter-biden-of-criminal-corruption/
Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach says both Joe Biden and his son Hunter have committed criminal corruption in Ukraine Portions of the press conference that address Biden family corruption have been identified and translated by American Thinker.

Joe Biden Wanted in Ukraine on Class A Felony Bribery Charges

https://reformationcharlotte.org/20...in-ukraine-on-class-a-felony-bribery-charges/
However, a court in Ukraine has now released Joe Biden's name as a suspect in criminal allegations and is wanted in the country on Class A felony charges, reports OAN. The court previously redacted Biden's name but decided it was inappropriate to keep that information hidden.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Oh, I dunno...

...maybe they just need to use the right kind of bait.

Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He sniffed it I am guessing? darn it, hunter needs to give him some coke or something normal to put in his noes.

Reactions: taxslave