BREAKING: We Just Discovered Who Issued The Warrant To Investigate Trump

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Cord, you seem to have gotten into some peoples heads and pissed them off. Well done.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
by being wrong?
Oh Oh, something has slipped
;)
the stupid part does not run the machine
it's blown out all over the highway

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
[youtube]KMkXWJ3xiI0[/youtube]
OH NO! TREY GOWDY JUST WENT ON FOX NEWS & SHOWED AMERICA WHO JAMES COMEY REALLY IS…

"works for democrats"

Seriously, don't you think we should wait for Van Jones take on this?
:lol:
[youtube]-GGmmN7qZPo[/youtube]

yeah, wow eh?
snowflakes are funny

[youtube]EBbXWGyCl-0[/youtube]
The Left Begins To Attack Van Jones For Making A Minor, Honest Observation About Trump

lol
nice one Murph
"the cult eats one of its own"
Nunes claims some Trump transition messages were intercepted

Nunes suggested this unmasking might have been done for political reasons, saying the evidence he had seen had been widely disseminated across the intelligence community and had "little or no apparent intelligence value." He added that he was trying to get more information by Friday from the FBI, CIA and NSA.

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” the California Republican told reporters. “It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.” He said the information he had seen was not related to the FBI’s Russia investigation.
Nunes claims some Trump transition messages were intercepted - POLITICO

Congress’s Probe Into Possible Trump-Russia Ties Fizzles

Considering the conspiracy theories being pushed by most Democratic lawmakers and some Republicans that Trump administration appointees and allies privately met with Russian officials for the purpose of molding U.S.-Russian relations “off the grid,” you’d expect some kind of evidence. Instead, it was all speculation, but none of that matters for those who just assume that Russia is a dangerous arch-enemy of the United States.

It helps to sit back and take an objective look at the world stage. Russia’s entire western front consists of NATO member-nations or would-be NATO states, which, if they don’t proceed willingly, are prodded into joining NATO.

Montenegro recently became NATO’s latest member, as the U.S.-led alliance pushes ever eastward toward Russia while conducting periodic large-scale military exercises, right at the Russian border in many cases.

Imagine if Russian forces, complete with tanks and columns of soldiers, were in Canada along the U.S. border.
Congress

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There are drugs you might be interested in that could help you focus on reality. Go see a psychiatrist and they might be able to help you. I'm serious, Danbones. You have a mental disorder. You need to get checked out before it gets worse, before you end on the news stabbing a pizza delivery man. You are genuinely bonkers. When you next have a lucid moment, remember this. Get help.
And the one that mother gave don't do anything at all .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration,
"Seems To Be Inappropriate"

Update: House Intel Chairman Nunes spoke to reporters when he left the briefing at The White House and had some more stunning things to say:

*NUNES: BRIEFED PRESIDENT ON CONCERNS OVER INCIDENTAL COLLECTION
*NUNES: `PRESIDENT NEEDS TO KNOW' THESE INTEL REPORTS EXIST
*NUNES: SOME OF WHAT I'VE SEEN SEEMS TO BE `INAPPROPRIATE'
*NUNES: TRUMP, OTHERS IN TRANSITION PUT INTO INTELLIGENCE REPORT
*NUNES: QUESTION IS IF TRUMP SHOULD BE IN THESE `NORMAL' REPORTS
And the punchline: there are "multiple FISA warrants outstanding against Trump" Nunes also told reporters:

Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration, "Seems To Be Inappropriate" | Zero Hedge

gee i guess the facts make a$$holes out of some people
;)
not me

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...and as you have shown, you haven't got a clue about reality
;)
so the above factfree statement just doesn't actually exist

It is what a loser would say though when he can't win an argument with a fact
:)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
THE HOAX COLLAPSES: HOUSE INTEL CHAIR SAYS TRUMP WAS SURVEILLED
Malware on Trump tower computers planted to give appearance of a Russian connection
The Alex Jones Show - MARCH 23, 2017
https://www.infowars.com/the-hoax-collapses-house-intel-chair-says-trump-was-surveilled/

lol
you are too funny dumba$$
if it's the kind of help you get
NO THANKS!!!
Say, did the part where they sucked out your brain hurt or did they give you a shot in the A$$ to kill the pain?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for documents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce documents to the committee by Friday. The NSA document production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.
Some time will be needed to properly assess the materials, with the likely result being that congressional investigators and attorneys won’t have a solid handle on the contents of the documents – and their implications – until next week.

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing. However, Fox News was told Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had been briefed on the basic contents of the intelligence described by Nunes.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo is also sympathetic to the effort to determine, with documentary evidence, the extent of any alleged Obama administration spying on the Trump team, sources said.

At a dramatic Wednesday news conference, Nunes claimed to have seen evidence that members of the Trump transition team, possibly including the president-elect, were subjected to “incidental surveillance” collection that Nunes characterized as legal but troubling.

“What I've read bothers me,” he told reporters, “and I think it should bother the president himself, and his team because I think some of it seems to be inappropriate.”

Schiff blasted Nunes for not coming first to the Intelligence Committee with the information.

"If accurate, this information should have been shared with members of the committee, but it has not been," Schiff said in a Wednesday statement.

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says | Fox News

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
exactly...^

(CNN)Rep. Sean Duffy claimed Friday that Obama administration intelligence agents surveilled former national security adviser Michael Flynn in an effort to go after President Donald Trump.

The remarks came during a heated back-and-forth with CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day" over the current President's unsubstantiated claims that President Barack Obama tapped the phones in Trump Tower during the campaign.

"You have to look at this and go: Does the intelligence community under Barack Obama's presidency come at this with clean hands?" the Wisconsin Republican said.
Obama, through a spokesman, has denied Trump's wiretap claim, as has former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr and the panel's ranking Democrat, Mark Warner, said Thursday that they've seen no evidence of Trump's accusation that his predecessor wiretapped his phones last year.

Intelligence agents have said that before Trump entered the White House, his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, was in communication with Russia's ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak. Flynn was eventually forced to resign from the Trump administration after the information was made public.

"And the contents of that conversation was released for what purpose, Chris? It was released to go after Donald Trump from the intelligence community, and it was from the leadership of Barack Obama," Duffy said.

Cuomo argued that intelligence agents discovered Flynn's communications with the Russian ambassador while searching for information about Russia's interference in the 2016 election. The US intelligence community has said Russia interfered in the election with the goal of helping Trump.

"(J)ust to be clear, that surveillance of the Russian ambassador was Russian interference in this election," Cuomo said. "It wasn't a Trump gotcha game."
But Duffy countered that there's no proof that Flynn and Kislyak's conversation touched upon Russian meddling in the election.

"Do you have any evidence that this was a conversation between Gen. Flynn and the Russians about Russian involvement in the election? This was the national security adviser talking to the Russians," he said. "But it's never been alleged that it was about fixing the election."

"I think you're twisting the context of what's going on and the questions are legit," Cuomo responded. "But I don't think they should be used as cover for an allegation by a President that was done without proof and now a position he's sticking to despite his own party saying he should back off."

While Duffy said he has not seen any evidence to support Trump's claim that his phones at Trump Tower were tapped, he said White House press secretary Sean Spicer's remarks on Thursday that Trump stands by the claim keeps the lawmaker from criticizing the President for making the accusation.

"When Sean Spicer comes out so strongly yesterday -- you've aired that clip many times -- and Donald Trump hasn't walked his comment back, it leads me to believe they may have something," Duffy said. "So I don't want to condemn them."

"I'm willing to give President Trump and Sean Spicer a little bit of time to go show us what you have," Duffy added. "And I am encouraging them this morning, as I have other days, to put it out more quickly if they have the evidence."

Cuomo argued that the Trump administration doesn't have a history of backing off its assertions even when there is no evidence of the President's claims.

"We keep coming to you to justify these claims, because you're leaders too," Cuomo said to Duffy. "And what we ignore we empower."
GOP lawmaker: Flynn surveillance was an effort to go after Trump - CNNPolitics.com

[youtube]R8YtpiDAFlU[/youtube]
Published on Mar 22, 2017
Top Stories Today -
BOMBSHELL: FBI Director Comey Linked to EVIL Anti-Trump Politician. This is Corruption.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
March 23, 2017

“I RECOMMEND READING THIS CLOSELY, LOOKING FOR THE WEASEL WORDS:”

The NYT struggles to fight off Trump’s use of that NYT headline “Wiretapped data used in inquiry of Trump aides.”
Liu writes that Trump was “misleading” to say that the Times said that “wiretap data” was “used in inquiry of Trump aides.” “Misleading” is NOT the same as false, so Liu really is admitting that it was true. The reason it’s misleading, according to Liu, is that the article doesn’t say that “Mr. Obama ordered surveillance on him.” Did Trump say Obama ordered surveillance on him? There’s no Trump quote to that effect, and it makes me suspicious that Trump is being paraphrased to confine him to what can be refuted, which — talk about misleading! — feels very misleading.
It’s been hard for the press to pivot directly from Leaked Wiretaps Show Trump’s a Putin Stooge all the way to Wiretaps? What wiretaps?

Plus:
That sounds like a concession that Flynn was wiretapped! He may not have been the original target or the official target, but he got swept in, and we shouldn’t even know about that. But there was a leak, and wasn’t the leak targeted on him — a gross violation of law designed to take him down? I can’t believe we’re nitpicking Trump’s use of the term “wiretapped” rather than outraged about a shocking abuse of power for political purposes.
Well, that’s how they try to distract people. And:
Many words are dead metaphors, and “wiretapped” may be one, whether it’s in quotes or not. Who cares if there were “wires” that were “tapped”? It’s like looking for eaves when someone is said to be eavesdropping. I think the stress on the word “wiretapped” is part of an effort to say that some other party was targeted — some foreign official was listened in on — and that caused the overhearing of some Trump-associated persons. There was a wiretap, but the wires tapped (metaphorically) were not a Trump associate’s.

But to use that opportunity — that wiretap — to listen in is a terrible infringement on the non-target, and the law required the protection of these non-targets from an invasion of their privacy. Instead, the leakers did the opposite and took advantage of what they heard and deliberately exposed what they were legally required to mask. That’s what I gather from Liu’s article anyway.

Why doesn’t the NYT care about this problem!
Because it would hurt the narrative.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/260682/

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
both of these vids some up the wordplay very well

[youtube]Fgv269Jxcqc[/youtube]
Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 3.24.17
"10 times worse then watergate"..."watergate on steroids"
"a soft coup"

[youtube]Pe_uQOP8fGE[/youtube]
Adam Carolla on just HOW Trump was Wiretapped
Adam Carolla talks to Mark Geragos about Trump continuing to claim Obama had ordered surveillance on him during the presidential race while neither side will admit they were wrong about it and how Nunes and Comey are involved.

trump will get stronger everyday as the truth comes out and the firings start

Last edited: