BREAKING: We Just Discovered Who Issued The Warrant To Investigate Trump

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Shocking!!!

I'd say you prolly stuck your you know what you know where, but we know that it could only have been your finger you got stuck in that socket...
;)
the other hand was on your you know what.

CONGRESS
GOP escalates law enforcement probes as Russia inquiry heats up
With Mueller now focusing on the president, lawmakers level new charges of bias and even potential criminal misconduct.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/congress-fbi-russia-republicans-escalate-probes-364616

YUP, the fake piss dossier that was paid for by the democrats, and turned into a fisa case and promulgated by the FBI and friends.

It's only a matter of the time it takes to get prison tans now.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, it appears it has worked that way on you in the past.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Senator Chuck Grassley Readies to Release Transcript Regarding Trump Tower Russia Meeting

Call me cynical, but there’s only one reason Senator Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, would do this: there’s nothing to worry about.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/sen...nt=1d09840caddec138a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Your doctor told you that you were?
:)
Well that's quite an improvement over your usual state!

That was a hell of a pro-Clinton conspiracy the Obama Administration, Comey and the FBI we’re engaged in, which culminated in Comey tipping the election ten days out...to Trump.

Graduated to smoking crack have you?
Well that explains boomers finger placement...gotta pay for that some how...
But as a lot lizard?

...or is it ALOT lizard?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump says the Nunes memo 'totally vindicates' him and proves 'collusion is dead'

President Trump said on Twitter Saturday morning the controversial memo compiled under Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on the House Intelligence Committee and published without redaction Friday proves his innocence of election meddling collusion with Russia:
Trump says the Nunes memo 'totally vindicates' him and proves 'collusion is dead'

It does make fools out of a few people I know.
;)