Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
S2021 E1072101/07/21
Journey for Justice
Craig Melvin speaks with the families of George Floyd, Jacob Blake and Eric Garner about police brutality, racial injustice and a shared commitment to turn their pain into advocacy work.
Available until 09/22/21
Appearing:
Tags: news, Crime, murder, Mystery, Lester Holt, Josh Mankiewicz, keith morrison, Dennis Murphy, Andrea Canning
S2021 E1072141 minFull EpisodeNews and InformationPrimetime

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
S2021 E1072101/07/21
Journey for Justice
Craig Melvin speaks with the families of George Floyd, Jacob Blake and Eric Garner about police brutality, racial injustice and a shared commitment to turn their pain into advocacy work.
Available until 09/22/21
Appearing:
Tags: news, Crime, murder, Mystery, Lester Holt, Josh Mankiewicz, keith morrison, Dennis Murphy, Andrea Canning
S2021 E1072141 minFull EpisodeNews and InformationPrimetime

Retired St. Louis Police captain killed after responding to a pawnshop alarm during looting​

Just sayin' Spam. I hope they deal with the george floyd / china joe / fentanyl / across the almost walled border, issues too.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Only the valuable pure bred colored fish
:)
Stolen White fish would never make the news. Effes up the narrative.

In any case I would just be careful of anything battered...might be someone's pet...or wife.

We must have had dog fish? Are people stealing pet halibut?

Ps: do you know the taste of dog meat well enough to tell the difference?
;)
I had to ask.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So my Chinese friends will steal and eat my pets? Is that what your getting at?
A serious reader you would know stranger things have happened
:)
Like jebus telling his friends to go steal him a ride.

Luke 19:29-34 "[Jesus] sent two of his disciples, Saying, Go ye into the village . . . ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither. And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. . . . And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him."

Maybe he wasn't tired of walking, maybe he was hungry? Or speaking of the much older china of the day, or even making a prophesy about Venezuela.

9 Countries That Eat Cats and Dogs​

April 11, 2014
By
Serusha Govender
In some parts of the world eating fluffy cats and dogs is considered perfectly acceptable… and delicious!

In downtown Shanghai a provocative campaign is making the rounds, encouraging people to stop eating cats and dogs. Though frowned upon by most Western cultures, the practice is actually quite common in China and much of Asia.

Venezuela’s hungry hunt wildlife, zoo animals, as economic crisis grows​

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose