Biden Predicts That More Than 600,000 Americans Will Die From COVID

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Biden Predicts That More Than 600,000 Americans Will Die From COVID

joe-biden-facebook-black-enterprise-960x640.jpg

That death count will be from people starving to death after biden shuts their jobs down, not covid. And I bet a lot of pipeline workers didn't believe it till it happened neither.

Honestly hope Biden makes it on the list.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

COVID INVESTIGATION: ‘Specific activity that Dr. Fauci funded and it is terrifying’​

Monday January 25, 2021 9:10 AM

Fox News’ Steve Hilton shared an investigation that breaks down the origins of the coronavirus, and not only links it back to U.S. commissioned research, but also to Dr. Anthony Fauci.
The host of the “The Next Revolution” told his viewers that the evidence uncovered “points to the most likely cause of the pandemic and it’s worse than anything that we have heard so far.”

COVID INVESTIGATION: ‘Specific activity that Dr. Fauci funded and it is terrifying’

Steve Hilton investigates origins of COVID-19, links to US commissioned research

'The Next Revolution' host breaks down the evidence surrounding the origins of COVID-19.

Biden Hires Fauci and Asks US to Wear Masks for His First 100 Days in Office​

Last edited:

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
Let the old geezers die. They're a burden on society anyways. God damn everywhere you look it's people with white hair

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
Oh my, aren't we the entitled little leftard bigot.
LOL it's the leftists who are in favor of these ridiculous lockdowns. Conservatives like me think it's time to go back to normal. The economy is more important than some old obese diabetic people. We can't all wear masks because they're in danger of dying

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, just off the old folks who built the place and use their savings as pre loaded stimulus you mean?
;(
...pretty sure that's a liebarral thing.

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
Yeah, just off the old folks who built the place and use their savings as pre loaded stimulus you mean?
;(
...pretty sure that's a liebarral thing.
What? They're getting their social security from our taxes. Social security should have been privatized back in the late 90s. The young generation is never going to see a dime of it by the time we reach retirement age.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What? They're getting their social security from our taxes. Social security should have been privatized back in the late 90s. The young generation is never going to see a dime of it by the time we reach retirement age.
I dunno...all the old folks in my family pay their own way. I retired early and am doing the same.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh they didn't contribute the Lion's share of it?
Cherub should be outraged at this instead of those who worked for 40 years contributing to it!

To be eligible for an OAS pension, you must: be 65 years of age or older; be a Canadian citizen or legal / permanent resident of Canada(or landed immigrant) when your pension application is approved; and. have lived in Canada for at least 10 years since the age of 18.Dec 22, 2020

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Delaying your first payment​

You can receive a higher Old Age Security pension amount for each month you decide to delay your first payment.

Some people find this to be a decent safety net.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It is private run.
Where is Joe's Covid plan he was spouting off about before the election?
Agree. Apparently, Biden, despite his promises to get covid "under control" will not be any more successful than Trump if he's claiming that 600,000 will die. Who knew? I think most 'rational' people new that was B.S.