Bernier Arrested for being a total dumbass

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
"Supposed to."

If it's not a democracy, what is it?

That's true, I'm shocked you're realizing this.
See Pete's answer. Not the word I would have chosen but the description fits. Another one could be benevolent dictatorship. Even though we "elect" our representatives from a list of the chosen they are more about telling us what their party will do to us than telling the party what we want.
As long as some people have rights that others don't we do not have a true democracy. Hope this isn't too complicated for you to grasp.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wait, I thought you were freaking out over the freedom of people and views of gay marriage or abortion? WTF has masks got to do with that?

Um... that's great?

Aha... okay, so we're back to "fuck your life, only mine matters" type of thinking?

And?

Depending on the vaccination status/Covid status, they also don't give a sweet fuck about other people, nor do they care about themselves and the damage that could be done if they get Covid. But sure, they're free to be dumb all they want.

No, you just think it is. Your right for your free dumb ends just outside your personal space. You have every right not to wear a mask anywhere not public. When you inflict yourself on others though, the public have a right to be protected from your stupidity, ergo, wear the effing mask and stop being a whiney bitch about it.

And when you get vaccinated, you can stop with the mask totally.
Wrong. I have been vaccinated somewhat against my will and I still have to wear a diaper in stores.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No vaccination for me.

Then I hope you A) don't spread Covid B) don't cause the next Variant or C) burden our health care system if you get Covid and get complications. You made your choice, if you get sick, stay the fuck home.

To this day I have not spent one black cent on a mask.

And I'm sure no one gives a shit if your cash was spent on a mask or not, what they care about is your possible spread of Covid.
I will not contribute to having my civil rights violated. '

Crymore. Also, your 'civil rights' weren't being violated, you dumbfuck.

Also, as a smoker, wearing a mask is just not feasible.

Sure it is; my dad smokes, he wears a mask, so take your lie and shove it.

I simply lift my t-shirt over my nose and mouth when entering an establishment that requires a face covering if someone is at the door.

Which sadly is NOT enough, but people are dumb and so are 'establishments' thinking such a thing is okay.

I then put it back down once I’m inside. When gassing up, I simply gas up first

Please shove the gas nozzle down your throat and drink to you explode, okay? Save the air you take for the rest of us.
and then head in to pay maskless. No one has yet refused me entry or refused my money.

That's on the stupidity of that business and the same for them; if they do let you get away with this and someone gets Covid, then stay the fuck home and suffer.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
See Pete's answer.

No.

Not the word I would have chosen but the description fits. Another one could be benevolent dictatorship.

Even though we "elect" our representatives from a list of the chosen they are more about telling us what their party will do to us than telling the party what we want.

Funny, if that's the case in your area, then I guess I should feel sort of sorry for you; it's not like that here, at least on the Provincial level. Federal... well that's another story and I might be inclined to agree, except it's still not 'dictatorship' because we still elect our reps from a vast array of political types/views. Is the system perfect, no, but that's the Parliamentary system. You want a system that is individualized for everything, go to the US (for now; seriously wish we could have a blended Parliamentary/Individualized system or something...)

As long as some people have rights that others don't we do not have a true democracy.

On this I agree, I mean, so long as there are people still trying to undercut women's rights, rights of the LGBTQAI+, the rights of minorities, Native rights, etc, we don't have a democracy. Glad you agree with me!

Hope this isn't too complicated for you to grasp.

Never was.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
On this I agree, I mean, so long as there are people still trying to undercut women's rights, rights of the LGBTQAI+, the rights of minorities, Native rights, etc, we don't have a democracy. Glad you agree with me!
Who? Who is undercutting Rights?

Name a Right that's been cut.

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Then I hope you A) don't spread Covid B) don't cause the next Variant or C) burden our health care system if you get Covid and get complications. You made your choice, if you get sick, stay the fuck home.

And I'm sure no one gives a shit if your cash was spent on a mask or not, what they care about is your possible spread of Covid.

Which sadly is NOT enough, but people are dumb and so are 'establishments' thinking such a thing is okay.

Please shove the gas nozzle down your throat and drink to you explode, okay? Save the air you take for the rest of us.

That's on the stupidity of that business and the same for them; if they do let you get away with this and someone gets Covid, then stay the fuck home and suffer.
Tsk tsk ... I sense anger management issues. Could it be that mask wearing has impeded oxygen intake to your brain which has resulted in this outburst of anger?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Tsk tsk ... I sense anger management issues. Could it be that mask wearing has impeded oxygen intake to your brain which has resulted in this outburst of anger?

Yeah, when I get faced with blatant stupidity such as you I tend to get angry at the waste of oxygen going to said stupid. It would be better used by other, worthier people.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
There's nothing in his arrest that showed his rights were any different than anyone else's.

They even gave this dipshit a warning and he still broke the law.

The police violated his Charter of Rights fool. Would you be happy if you were peacefully assembling for a cause and the police came along and told you to go away or else even though it is your right to be able to peacefully assemble in Canada? I doubt very much that you would be happy?

It is quite obvious that Maxine Bernier is not your type of politician who does really believe in rights and freedoms for all, eh Marxist? Freedom and rights are being attacked every day by our dear Marxist leaders and you attack someone who wants to stand up to those commies.

Btw, your Marxist communist meeting will be held on Tuesday night June 15TH at 8 PM. The usual place. Bring your hammer and sickle hat with you. :p

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Yeah, when I get faced with blatant stupidity such as you I tend to get angry at the waste of oxygen going to said stupid. It would be better used by other, worthier people.
There’s a saying in my neck of the woods. “Live Free or Die”. Many of our troops paid the ultimate price fighting wars so we could enjoy our freedoms and liberties. They’d be turning over in their graves if they knew that we’ve lost those freedoms and liberties that they fought so hard for merely because of a virus and a bunch of fraidy cats. Grow up man!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Your mask does dick all except say you are a lemming . Read the latest out of the quagmire below us .