Bernier Arrested for being a total dumbass

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm paraphrasing.

Maxime Bernier arrested in Manitoba for violating public health orders

People’s Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier, who is currently on what he has dubbed the “Mad Max Manitoba Tour,” was holding rallies in several rural Manitoba towns starting Friday and was planning to move onto Winnipeg Saturday.

He was arrested Friday afternoon, say Manitoba RCMP.

“Maxime Bernier was arrested just outside St. Pierre this afternoon,” said Manitoba RCMP spokesperson Tara Seel.

Last edited:

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Bernier will get my vote, hands down. As a social conservative, I find that O’Toole has betrayed his base with his views on gay marriage and abortion.

The fact that Bernier got arrested to fight for our freedoms shows me that he cares about the Constitution and our fundamental rights.

Reactions: taxme

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'm paraphrasing.

Maxime Bernier arrested in Manitoba for violating public health orders

People’s Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier, who is currently on what he has dubbed the “Mad Max Manitoba Tour,” was holding rallies in several rural Manitoba towns starting Friday and was planning to move onto Winnipeg Saturday.

He was arrested Friday afternoon, say Manitoba RCMP.

“Maxime Bernier was arrested just outside St. Pierre this afternoon,” said Manitoba RCMP spokesperson Tara Seel.

At least Maxine Bernier is not a coward and a wimp like most of the majority of Canadians who prefer to stand by and watch their freedoms and rights being taken away. Maxine is the only real and true conservative political leader that communist Canada has left. If any of the other Marxists political party leaders like Castro Turdeau, dull O'Tool, and Sick boy win the next election we may all end up in some kind of a communist gulag for daring to question or challenge those three dear Marxists leaders about anything anymore. Only buffoons and idiots will mock and clap at Maxine Bernier for being arrested and charged for his Charter of Rights and Freedoms to peacefully assemble. Sadly, there appears to be quite the gathering of buffoons and idiots here who despise freedom of speech and assembly.

Would anyone here like to be arrested and charged for trying to exercise your rights and freedoms to speak freely or to peacefully assembly? By the looks of things, there are some here who could careless about their rights and freedoms. Just give me my two vaccine jabs so I can once again travel. I hear that bull chit talk all the time. I want to give up my freedoms for Marxist promoting safety. So, come on, is anyone here willing to give up their rights and freedoms?

When the people fear the government, it is tyranny. When the government fears we the people, it is democracy. Sadly, the former appears to be winning the tyranny game here in Canada. You are being forewarned that if you want communism to get even bigger and better in Canada then vote for the other three Marxists buffoons. If you still believe in and want to keep your rights and freedoms than you better vote for Maxine Bernier in the next election.

It's not about Covid anymore. It's all about vaccines and political tyranny being committed by your Marxists welfare recipient bum politicians who could careless about your rights and freedoms. It's your call.

FREE THE FACE. ABOLISH THE MASK. NO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS. NO VACCINE PASSPORTS. Works well for me. :D

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Bernier will get my vote, hands down. As a social conservative, I find that O’Toole has betrayed his base with his views on gay marriage and abortion.

The fact that Bernier got arrested to fight for our freedoms shows me that he cares about the Constitution and our fundamental rights.

So... you're about *YOUR* freedoms, but not freedom for others?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
All of us are supposed to have the same rights and freedoms in Canada. But, since Canaduh is not really a democracy we don't. Having the right skin colour and a piece of paper or speaking an approved language will get you rights that are not available to everyone else born here or not.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
All of us are supposed to have the same rights and freedoms in Canada.

"Supposed to."

But, since Canaduh is not really a democracy we don't.

If it's not a democracy, what is it?

Having the right skin colour and a piece of paper or speaking an approved language will get you rights that are not available to everyone else born here or not.

That's true, I'm shocked you're realizing this.

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Sure. We should all have the freedom to decide for ourselves whether or not to wear a mask. I’m not forbidding anyone from wearing masks if they so desire. Just don’t force it upon me.

I’m watching UFC live from Phoenix as I type this message. The Gila River Arena is full of UFC fans with no social distancing or masks required. Most of the fans there value their freedom and as such are not wearing masks.

What we have in Canada is a wide scale violation of our civil rights.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Sure. We should all have the freedom to decide for ourselves whether or not to wear a mask.

Wait, I thought you were freaking out over the freedom of people and views of gay marriage or abortion? WTF has masks got to do with that?

I’m not forbidding anyone from wearing masks if they so desire.

Um... that's great?

Just don’t force it upon me.

Aha... okay, so we're back to "fuck your life, only mine matters" type of thinking?

I’m watching UFC live from Phoenix as I type this message. The Gila River Arena is full of UFC fans with no social distancing or masks required.

And?

Most of the fans there value their freedom and as such are not wearing masks.

Depending on the vaccination status/Covid status, they also don't give a sweet fuck about other people, nor do they care about themselves and the damage that could be done if they get Covid. But sure, they're free to be dumb all they want.

What we have in Canada is a wide scale violation of our civil rights.

No, you just think it is. Your right for your free dumb ends just outside your personal space. You have every right not to wear a mask anywhere not public. When you inflict yourself on others though, the public have a right to be protected from your stupidity, ergo, wear the effing mask and stop being a whiney bitch about it.

And when you get vaccinated, you can stop with the mask totally.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
All of us are supposed to have the same rights and freedoms in Canada. But, since Canaduh is not really a democracy we don't. Having the right skin colour and a piece of paper or speaking an approved language will get you rights that are not available to everyone else born here or not.

There's nothing in his arrest that showed his rights were any different than anyone else's.

They even gave this dipshit a warning and he still broke the law.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

You aren't happy with Nelly?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Wait, I thought you were freaking out over the freedom of people and views of gay marriage or abortion? WTF has masks got to do with that?

Um... that's great?

Aha... okay, so we're back to "fuck your life, only mine matters" type of thinking?

And?

Depending on the vaccination status/Covid status, they also don't give a sweet fuck about other people, nor do they care about themselves and the damage that could be done if they get Covid. But sure, they're free to be dumb all they want.

No, you just think it is. Your right for your free dumb ends just outside your personal space. You have every right not to wear a mask anywhere not public. When you inflict yourself on others though, the public have a right to be protected from your stupidity, ergo, wear the effing mask and stop being a whiney bitch about it.

And when you get vaccinated, you can stop with the mask totally.
No vaccination for me. To this day I have not spent one black cent on a mask. I will not contribute to having my civil rights violated. Also, as a smoker, wearing a mask is just not feasible. I simply lift my t-shirt over my nose and mouth when entering an establishment that requires a face covering if someone is at the door. I then put it back down once I’m inside. When gassing up, I simply gas up first and then head in to pay maskless. No one has yet refused me entry or refused my money.