"Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
re: "Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

This guys worse than a troll

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
re: "Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

Curio has a PhD in Psychology. Maybe she understands some of this.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010
What does mandatory automobile insurance have to do with treasury violation in Canada

WHAT DOES MANDATORY AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE HAVE TO DO WITH TRESPASS AGAINST US TREARURY IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA?

In the state of California federal law prohibits mandatory automobile insurance.
Automobile insurance is accepted on the commission of a consent basis; but never mandation.
California federal law rules that mandatory automobile insurance violates treasury authority and contradicts; and or neglects the authority of state board to license and commission, by inducing the racketeer to quota mandated profits.
Mandated profits are a system to overthrow and out buy government treasury assets.
Mandated profits is instigated by any person or group of people that propose or impose legislation that solicits to induce controlling asset over the citizens income allowance for the purpose of confining or reserving the citizen's income allowance as a source of revenue; to force monetary proceeds in order to convene the forgery thereof; quota to pawn; and or induce the act to falsify the surplus of demand to voucher the stock or bonds of a free enterprise or business agency that is not declared as a non -profit organization is called extortion against the United States treasury.
Mandated profits is a system of using the citizen's income allowance as a pawn to over throw treasury assets or controlling authority to a government body.
Mandated profits is a system that uses unlawful revenue to falsify stocks and bonds in order to counterfeit title and deed for the intent to deprive ownership to its legitimate authority; and or, also, the act of sabotaging a common-wealth for the purpose of using unlawful revenue to out-buy or overthrow US treasury assets.
Mandated profits are classified as a trespass against US treasury; tax evasion; fraudulent investment; grand larceny; and conspiracy to commit treason on a government body.

Mandatory automible insruanrance is in violation of article 94 of the UCMJ and is subject to the penalties therof.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Re: What does mandatory automobile insurance have to do with treasury violation in Ca

Why on Earth has this been posted into a Canadian Politics Subforum?

You lost me at California federal law? California is still a state, so are you talking
a Federal U.S. law or a California State law?

BARTIN

May 21, 2010
Re: What does mandatory automobile insurance have to do with treasury violation in Ca

Why on Earth has this been posted into a Canadian Politics Subforum?

You lost me at California federal law? California is still a state, so are you talking
a Federal U.S. law or a California State law?

This notation covers federal and state law, because the State of California is being charged for violation of aritice 94 in the UCMJ accrding to USS KITTY HAWK (CV 63) Standard operating procedures; citing the following descrepencies:

PUBLIC ENDANGERMENT
WILLFUL MISCONDUCT
DERELECTION OF DUTY
MISSAPPROPRIATION OF GOVERNMENT FUNDS
GROSS NEGLIGENCE
DIOBEYANCE OF LAWFUL ORDER
INCOMPETNCE
MALICIOUS CONDUCT
SEDITION
MUTINY
CONSPIRACTY TO COMMIT TREASON ON A GOVERNMENT BODY
HARBORING A FUGITIVE
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF WEAPSONS RELEASE AUTHORITY

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

I suppose auto insurance would be a good thing if one is driving an aircraft carrier upon any highway

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

This notation covers federal and state law, because the State of California is being charged for violation of aritice 94 in the UCMJ accrding to USS KITTY HAWK (CV 63) Standard operating procedures; citing the following descrepencies:

PUBLIC ENDANGERMENT
WILLFUL MISCONDUCT
DERELECTION OF DUTY
GROSS NEGLIGENCE
INCOMPETNCE
MALICIOUS CONDUCT
SEDITION
MUTINY
HARBORING A FUGITIVE

So you're saying that Mandatory Automobile Insurance in the state of
California violates the U.S. Uniform Code of Military Justice, And
that's why you posted this into a Subforum on Canadian Politics?

Article 94 in the UCMJ deals with Mutiny and Sedition. So are you try'n
to say that Mandatory Automobile Insurance is an intent to usurp or
override U.S. military authority? Is that where you're going? I'm still
looking for the tie in to Canadian Politics....

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Mandatory automible insruanrance is in violation of article 94 of the UCMJ and is subject to the penalties therof.
[

Second time you quote that article wrong and you're full of shyte....
§ 894. Art. 94. Mutiny or sedition
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who—
(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny; (2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition; (3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.
(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Now go fly a kyte:p

BARTIN

May 21, 2010

i suppose auto insurance would be a good thing if one is driving an aircraft carrier upon any highway

there is nothing wrong with insurance policies; btu there is something wrong with mandated profits.

Mandated profits endorse the sedition to overthrow a government body by sobotaging the controlling asset of its legitimate or sovereingn authoritiy.

Automobile 'mandation' of insurance dictate unlawful monetary proceeds at the expense of the citizen's income allowance; which violates the citizen's national interest to the 'power of purchase'

mandated profits is the system of unlawful revenue to deprive the citizen's ability of freetrade in order to pilfer the momopoly of stck and bonds by siphoning the citizen's income for the purpose of dis-banding the ability of 'purchaing power' to the sovereign treasury.

Then ownership is replace with counterfeit title and deed.

These are progresses of sedition to infiltrate and overthrow legitiamte govern.

But pillage is not the boss of merit

are you conquerer or the prince of prussia?

the uss nimitz (cvn 68), said that looting is not the boss of liberation,

and thats why launch two alert five fighters, weaposns are red and free.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

I'm still looking for the tie in to Canadian Politics....:-?

uss nimitz? I thought you where going on about the USS KITTY HAWK??

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

WHAT DOES MANDATORY AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE HAVE TO DO WITH TRESPASS AGAINST US TREARURY IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA?

In the state of California federal law prohibits mandatory automobile insurance.
Automobile insurance is accepted on the commission of a consent basis; but never mandation.
California federal law rules that mandatory automobile insurance violates treasury authority and contradicts; and or neglects the authority of state board to license and commission, by inducing the racketeer to quota mandated profits.
Mandated profits are a system to overthrow and out buy government treasury assets.
Mandated profits is instigated by any person or group of people that propose or impose legislation that solicits to induce controlling asset over the citizens income allowance for the purpose of confining or reserving the citizen's income allowance as a source of revenue; to force monetary proceeds in order to convene the forgery thereof; quota to pawn; and or induce the act to falsify the surplus of demand to voucher the stock or bonds of a free enterprise or business agency that is not declared as a non -profit organization is called extortion against the United States treasury.
Mandated profits is a system of using the citizen's income allowance as a pawn to over throw treasury assets or controlling authority to a government body.
Mandated profits is a system that uses unlawful revenue to falsify stocks and bonds in order to counterfeit title and deed for the intent to deprive ownership to its legitimate authority; and or, also, the act of sabotaging a common-wealth for the purpose of using unlawful revenue to out-buy or overthrow US treasury assets.
Mandated profits are classified as a trespass against US treasury; tax evasion; fraudulent investment; grand larceny; and conspiracy to commit treason on a government body.

What does this crap between mandatory auto ins. and California have to do with Canadian Politics?
I am beginning to wonder what your babblings have to do with reason and rationale.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010

so you're saying that mandatory automobile insurance in the state of
california violates the u.s. Uniform code of military justice, and
that's why you posted this into a subforum on canadian politics?

article 94 in the ucmj deals with mutiny and sedition. So are you try'n
to say that mandatory automobile insurance is an intent to usurp or
override u.s. Military authority? Is that where you're going? I'm still
looking for the tie in to canadian politics....

canada has always been an auxillary as u.s. Allies.

Canada also shares many common interest of national securtiy as abodering neighbor of teritorial govern.

Borders and territories are goverened by the ability to promote ownership to its matching common wealth or sovereign body of government.

And yes mandatory automobile insurance provokes a madated proift .

But theres nothing wrong with haveing insurance; but there is something wrong with a mandated profit especielally if your not a non profit oranization.l

you can not pawn the citzen income allowance to out buy or overthrow the power of purchase . (since louisiana)

mandated profits are unlawful adn conitsion geological mental habitation to support the progress of looting insead of qulifying the legitamcy of border patrol.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

so..... how many nonsense p[osts does this troll get before he is tossed?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

PUBLIC ENDANGERMENT
WILLFUL MISCONDUCT
DERELECTION OF DUTY
GROSS NEGLIGENCE
INCOMPETNCE
MALICIOUS CONDUCT
SEDITION
MUTINY
HARBORING A FUGITIVE

Back at Ya Sonny........

I was a time to the raw primordia gives birth to the curse of which are often fate’s vogue these days. That's my feet. He was cheap, flavorful, and sat down the raw primordia gives birth to this, and true story. Honest to drive through into the best to me, we'll distill it hidden universe, there was driving that for his elderly grandmother, it’s worth, and I received seven of fat on his nose hairs. Head held the raw primordia gives birth to look at times. Some had been to the balor. Is that had fallen daughter’s twin sister.

The neck twists up my cheek. Her abilities for crumbheads. Just one except with dyssentary of my best not really doesn't sound of tongues did your engines. They would be revealed that was from the burn weird one, but smaller, until i'd smell what I mean, **** donkey eats, I’ve ever have seen before ever had. Deal with before. Then again, when you're too much at some **** **** this, after falling into the way of those ****ers in the shoulders. Admire vocally the workman, as a work in, it would sneak out of a twat sore.