Alberta declares State of Public Health Emergency

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Is he maybe saying that rather than condemning the Province's low vaccinations in northern Saskatchewan that perhaps Trudeau could use his position to encourage higher vaccination rates??? That's the take I get as he did state that the Province was doing what it could to get the vaccination rates up. It's all well and good to criticize but what is actually being done? Is there a reason why the vaccination rate is lower? If so, what is it?

Just wondering.....

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is he maybe saying that rather than condemning the Province's low vaccinations in northern Saskatchewan that perhaps Trudeau could use his position to encourage higher vaccination rates??? That's the take I get as he did state that the Province was doing what it could to get the vaccination rates up. It's all well and good to criticize but what is actually being done? Is there a reason why the vaccination rate is lower? If so, what is it?

Just wondering.....
Bureaucracy of course . The incumbent is always blamed for bureaucratic incompetence . They even do it purposely if the incumbent is not their favourite .

Reactions: taxslave

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
What people don’t seem to get , this is not a vaccine , this is an RNA inhibiter . I am not an anti vaccine . I have all my standard vaccines .. What I am is against forcing experimental treatments on an unsuspecting public . Do you know if you are experiencing adverse affects ? Are you 100% sure ?
Great a vaccine that does not stop you from catching the disease and does not stop you spreading the Covid . What good is it again ? Over98% of people that contact this disease recover fully , pretty good chances .
I've been wondering...now that the definition of the term "vaccine" has been recently amended by the CDC to be more representative of what this new "vaccine" is to protect the narrative and promote government forced vaccination policies, there's one other definition I have been curious about.

Simple, honest question... does the term "anti-vaxxer" refer to someone who opposes all vaccines, or does this derogatory label now apply to those who are hesitant in receiving even a single vaccine, or this new "vaccine"?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
How about the flu shot... is anyone who refuses it or has ever refrained from getting it now labeled an "antivaxxer"? I'm just trying to confirm the new definition of terms.

It would seem a bit hypocritical for anyone who has skipped a flu shot to jump up on their soapbox and screech at everyone for being an "antivaxxer" if the term refers to anyone who has ever refused any single vaccine.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Funny how so many are against the vaccine, but you get Covid and go into ICU all of a sudden it's "I should'a got the shot!" or begging to be given it when it's too late.

And some it's really too late.

But of course they're shills for the left, or some other bullshit...

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Alberta health-care system sets another record with 312 patients in intensive care

A letter addressed to the public from the Alberta Medical Association's intensive care section paints a grim picture should the situation continue to worsen.

"We remain on the verge of a health system collapse in Alberta," it reads.

Ontario officials working to help Alberta's stricken health-care system battle COVID-19 surge

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Dr. Dow works in Moncton and a friend of mine - who works as a clerk there on Oncology - was talking to him about this. He was basically thrown to the wolves.

And now cases are rising, the province reinstated our 'state of Emergency' but won't admit they fucked up by opening so soon.

Our Premier is a fucking dickhead who doesn't give one shit at all for anyone in this province.

Reactions: mentalfloss

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
How about the flu shot... is anyone who refuses it or has ever refrained from getting it now labeled an "antivaxxer"? I'm just trying to confirm the new definition of terms.

It would seem a bit hypocritical for anyone who has skipped a flu shot to jump up on their soapbox and screech at everyone for being an "antivaxxer" if the term refers to anyone who has ever refused any single vaccine.
Better to be accused of being an anti-vaxxer than a turdOWE supporter.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Funny how so many are against the vaccine, but you get Covid and go into ICU all of a sudden it's "I should'a got the shot!" or begging to be given it when it's too late.

And some it's really too late.

But of course they're shills for the left, or some other bullshit...
It is called cherry picking the stories. Have to find something to match the dogma.

Reactions: Twin_Moose