Alberta declares State of Public Health Emergency

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Only 11% of Albertans back Kenney’s handling of COVID​

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney has nearly hit rock bottom in public support for his handling of the COVID-19 crisis in the province, a new poll shows.

Done by EKOS, the poll shows only a dismal 11% support Kenney.

“Most provinces are doing pretty well in public approval of handling of pandemic . BUT — Alberta!” tweeted Frank Graves of EKOS.

“I am not sure I have ever seen an 11% approval rating for a province. BTW Alta. was over 80% a year ago.”

Only 11% of Albertans back Kenney's handling of COVID - The Western Standard (westernstandardonline.com)

Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Only 11% of Albertans back Kenney’s handling of COVID​

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney has nearly hit rock bottom in public support for his handling of the COVID-19 crisis in the province, a new poll shows.

Done by EKOS, the poll shows only a dismal 11% support Kenney.

“Most provinces are doing pretty well in public approval of handling of pandemic . BUT — Alberta!” tweeted Frank Graves of EKOS.

“I am not sure I have ever seen an 11% approval rating for a province. BTW Alta. was over 80% a year ago.”

Only 11% of Albertans back Kenney's handling of COVID - The Western Standard (westernstandardonline.com)

Fucking right.. should not of had any restrictions or lockdowns.. fuck you

Now we have to show a vaccine passport

I’m voting for Alberta Separation..

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Good luck with that.

Don’t need Luck almost every Albertan I talk to about it agree.. unless they are a dipper..

Alberta is on the verge of separation and Canadians don’t have a clue

Most Albertan no longer identify as Canadians but rather Albertan.

56% agree that separation would be good for Alberta

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Fucking right.. should not of had any restrictions or lockdowns.. fuck you

Now we have to show a vaccine passport

I’m voting for Alberta Separation..

Wait, so... you went from fuck anyone who has Covid and goes to the hospital to no restrictions or lockdowns.

You're either the most amazing troll, a separate person or the most amazing Narcissist ever. (or maybe all three)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Wait, so... you went from fuck anyone who has Covid and goes to the hospital to no restrictions or lockdowns.

You're either the most amazing troll, a separate person or the most amazing Narcissist ever. (or maybe all three)

NO!! I believe in personal responsibility..

There is a vaccine, you should take it.. it makes the symptoms or COVID less sever ... if you don't take it.. it's on you.

Heart disease, because you're fat.. well go on a diet, exercise. Again, crying that you abuse your body for 60 years and get heart disease, and the taxpayer is on the hook though our healthcare system.

Smoking, nobody made you smoke.. but if you get lung cancer it's on the taxpayers through healthcare??

People abuse their bodies, get sick and it falls to the rest of us..

There was an alcoholic who needed a Liver Transplant and he was refused.. in Canada. GOOOD!!!!

Indigenous B.C. man denied place on liver transplant list challenges alcohol abstinence rule | CBC News

It's time to draw a line in the sand with regards to personal responsibility and the governments role or limitations on caring for someone who created their own circumstances.

With regards to lockdowns and masks.. I refuse to wear a mask. I have been double vaccinated, I have a COVID test less that 2 weeks old that shows NEGATIVE. Kenney can go fuck himself.

Also, this shouldn't be about the vaccinated vs unvaccinated. This should be about immunity vs someone who is not immune.

Why is it you can get a serology test in Mexico, it can tell you specifically if you had COVID-19 and the level of antibodies you have.. but in Canada, they refuse to do it.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
NO!! I believe in personal responsibility..

There is a vaccine, you should take it.. it makes the symptoms or COVID less sever ... if you don't take it.. it's on you.

Heart disease, because you're fat.. well go on a diet, exercise. Again, crying that you abuse your body for 60 years and get heart disease, and the taxpayer is on the hook though our healthcare system.

Smoking, nobody made you smoke.. but if you get lung cancer it's on the taxpayers through healthcare??

People abuse their bodies, get sick and it falls to the rest of us..

There was an alcoholic who needed a Liver Transplant and he was refused.. in Canada. GOOOD!!!!

Indigenous B.C. man denied place on liver transplant list challenges alcohol abstinence rule | CBC News

It's time to draw a line in the sand with regards to personal responsibility and the governments role or limitations on caring for someone who created their own circumstances.

With regards to lockdowns and masks.. I refuse to wear a mask. I have been double vaccinated, I have a COVID test less that 2 weeks old that shows NEGATIVE. Kenney can go fuck himself.

Also, this shouldn't be about the vaccinated vs unvaccinated. This should be about immunity vs someone who is not immune.

Why is it you can get a serology test in Mexico, it can tell you specifically if you had COVID-19 and the level of antibodies you have.. but in Canada, they refuse to do it.

Ah, all righty then.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

No they caved and removed the no alcohol restriction. I love how they say it discriminates against natives. The only way it would is if you admit that all natives are alcoholics. I can certainly see why they would want to not just let some asshole waste his new liver with old habits.

• Wow

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No they caved and removed the no alcohol restriction. I love how they say it discriminates against natives. The only way it would is if you admit that all natives are alcoholics. I can certainly see why they would want to not just let some asshole waste his new liver with old habits.

You live on a reserve with nothing to do, you'd be fucking and drinking all the time too.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Don’t need Luck almost every Albertan I talk to about it agree.. unless they are a dipper..

Alberta is on the verge of separation and Canadians don’t have a clue

Most Albertan no longer identify as Canadians but rather Albertan.

56% agree that separation would be good for Alberta

That's great that you believe you have a firm grasp on the demographics based on your personal conversations.

Anyway, being hurt in the buttcrack doesn't mean you identify as Albertan.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That's great that you believe you have a firm grasp on the demographics based on your personal conversations.

Anyway, being hurt in the buttcrack doesn't mean you identify as Albertan.

Only one on CC hurting in the buttcrack is you, from you getting pounded by your boyfriend..

There are other polls that a higher..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Here is where I got my stats..

56% agree a Separate Alberta would be good..

That sentiment is growing fast in Alberta and with the right politician and marketing, Alberta will split.

I have become a strong Alberta Separatist.. MAGA!! Make Alberta Great Again..

FUCK CANADA!!! Alberta First

“In Alberta, 56% of respondents agreed with the statement, "Western Canada gets so few benefits from being part of Canada that they might as well go it on their own," up 28 points from 2010.”

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Here is where I got my stats..

56% agree a Separate Alberta would be good..

That sentiment is growing fast in Alberta and with the right politician and marketing, Alberta will split.

I have become a strong Alberta Separatist.. MAGA!! Make Alberta Great Again..

FUCK CANADA!!! Alberta First

“In Alberta, 56% of respondents agreed with the statement, "Western Canada gets so few benefits from being part of Canada that they might as well go it on their own," up 28 points from 2010.”

Well if it's fuck Canada, stay in Mexico, refuse to drive into our Nation to do your trucking and fight for the right of Alberta to separate outside of it.

Pretty sure no one would miss you...

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
That it’s eh..

Jason Kenney is a Federalist, NDP have a slim chance in hell of ever gaining power again..

WildRose Party is joining with other Separatists Parties to create a strong opposition to the UCP.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well if it's fuck Canada, stay in Mexico, refuse to drive into our Nation to do your trucking and fight for the right of Alberta to separate outside of it.

Pretty sure no one would miss you...
You Maritimes sure would . You would have to grow an economy not dependent on the federal government .