Abortion

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If abortion isn't murder, then why is murdering a pregnant woman treated as a double homicide? And would it still be a double homicide if you murdered her while she was on the way to an abortion clinic?
It's part of the suite of laws the anti-abortionists have been pushing since the 70s to support their agenda.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sperm donors sure have a lot to say about women's bodies and their reproductive rights. Like I told a catholic friend, "if you don't like abortions, don't have one. What other people do is none of your business." Judge not. It is between the woman, her doctor and her god and has nothing to do with you.
What reproductive Rights? Where can I read about and review said Rights?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So, it's not your decision to make, or not your say if someone decides to kill their 1 yr old or 2 yr old, .....

Not the same thing, but nice try.

Someone kills their 1 or 2 year old, they deserve what they get.

So death is less of a price to pay. You really don't feel life is worth very much, do you.

Actually life is very valuable.

But what kind of 'life' does someone have if there is no life at all? A baby born with so many medical issues that they're only 'surviving' isn't a life, it's just instinctual survival.

How is it living?

But then, again, it's not up to me to decide. It's up to the parents/mother. If they think they can handle it, who am I to say no? If they can't and think it's better to let their baby go, again, who am I to say no?

That's the point.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
But what kind of 'life' does someone have if there is no life at all? A baby born with so many medical issues that they're only 'surviving' isn't a life, it's just instinctual survival.
How is it living?
But then, again, it's not up to me to decide. It's up to the parents/mother. If they think they can handle it, who am I to say no? If they can't and think it's better to let their baby go, again, who am I to say no?
That's the point.
That too depends on thereason. If the child has a terminal disease and in a great deal of pain, then yes I can see having them euthanized. No different than having a DNR. And yes I realize it can be a slippery slope but life on permenent life support isn't really a life. Not to mention the huge cost. My will states I am not to be kept on permenent life support and science can have my body when I have no further use for it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How is it living?
That's the point.
So when something congenital kicks in at 1 or 2 years old it's okay or not okay?

Was Latimer guilty or did he do what he thought was best for his daughter?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So when something congenital kicks in at 1 or 2 years old it's okay or not okay?

Was Latimer guilty or did he do what he thought was best for his daughter?

Latimer did the best for his daughter, IMO.

And if something congenital kicks in, the decision for termination of life is up to the people involved (but if it was for my child, yes, it would be okay).

My point is, again, it is not MY decision, OR YOURS to say what these people should and shouldn't do. Unless you are in the situation, it's not your business.

If someone, however, wants assisted suicide - no matter the age - if they are terminal or for other reasons like no life/no quality of life, then I'll support that.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I believe it's not my say in what the mother does. If she keeps the baby, or aborts it, that's not my decision to make.

Do I personally think it's killing a baby? I think it's killing a baby-to-be. Could I do it? I don't know but I'd like to think that even if raped, I wouldn't, because I don't know if I could.

But again, I don't know.

As for the baby paying the price for the crime, if you want to look at it that way, go ahead. I see the mother paying MORE of a price, in the end, but that's just an opinion.

The abortion issue is more simple than LIE-berals want to pretend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns generally believe that radicals who state that abortion is no more serious for a woman than trimming her toe nails are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also generally believe those who state that ALL life is SACRED are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We generally believe that the woman`s RIGHTS END at the point where she STARTS DEMANDING govt aid that will compromise OUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider the native women from out west who was in the news a few years back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was a hard core drug addict and alcoholic who supported her habits with prostitution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She came into public attention after it became known she was pregnant for the 10th time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her previous 9 kids had all been born DAMAGED thanks to fetal alcohol syndrome and drug addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 9 kids went immediately into Children`s Aid Custody............not that it will help them EVER recover from the damage inflicted in the womb by their addict mother -but at least they will have 3 meals a daqy and a roof over their heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those 9 kids already born and the 10th one about to be born - if it lives- WILL ALL be wards of the state - FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All ten kids are TO DAMAGED mentally and physically to live independently and will require govt care givers to manage even the most basic of life needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ever there was a case where a woman should be required to have an abortion- this case was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What obligation do we tax payers have to support children that we had NO pleasure in siring?????????????????????

What obligation do we have to a woman who is too drugged to use birth control???????????????????

What obligation do we have to indulge the grossly IRRESPONSIBLE life style of that woman??????????????????????

Yet many radical and addled headed Cdns rushed to her defense- it is her body and she can do with it as she pleases was the general sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes- I would agree that it IS her body and if she wants to be a drug addict and hooker I guess she can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT- and this is what throws on the legal brakes for most Cdns- SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUSH THE COST AND CONSEQUENCES OF HER LIFE ON OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has DESTROYED the lives of TEN KIDS with her drugs and alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids did not ask for this BLIGHTED LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cdns DID NOT ASK for the dubious privilege of supporting a drug addled hooker and her crippled offspring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The general public attitude is that those kids should NOT have been born- and if that means arresting the woman and forcing an abortion on her - most Cdns ARE OKAY with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly- the LIE-beral position in this MESS is DESPICABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are willing to indulge this woman and even defend HER RIGHTS even as she tramples on our rights and abuses our charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A British Columbia law professor summed up the LIE-beral position when she described the drug addled hooker as "BRAVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean you are going to stop writing about

white people as if they were assh+les ???????????
Because you LOVE everybody????????????????????????????????

Where is YOUR love for the people who just want to share the land?????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
BlairThis is a forum for debate purposes. I stated my beliefs. Is that not the purpose of this board?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might as well be a living room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are certainly enough people gathered round for a really weird party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just throw out a few wrong opinions and watch the fists start to FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of these clowns would not need to drink up first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There are many options open to young mothers or women who have unwanted pregnancies. Do you know what the demand is for babies to adopt?
Are you seriously trying to suggest Numure.. that a woman who spreads her legs isn't aware that pregnancy could result?
I think that if the possibility of adoption for an unwanted pregnancy is too"easy an out", stupid ass women will ALLOW themselves to become pregnant by having unprotected sex even more often than they do.
And I am sorry ladies.. I know it is " the guys responsibility" to use protection too.. but I am old.. a whole 39.. and I have learned throughout my life that the only one TRULY responsible for me is me. So it IS the lady's responsibility when she enters a sexual bond to ensure that there is protection of some sort.

Birth control fails.
Whe one uses birth control, they are aware that there is a 2% or more chance said birth control will fail. If they are not willing to take on the 2% or more chance of raising the result of their sexual union, they SHOULD NOT be having the sexual union.

IN SPITE of safe and effective and low cost birth control being available at any drug store..................................

still- about 25 percent of human pregnancies end in abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we NEED TO ASK.....................do we want the people who are too dumb to make birth control work for them to be regularly REPRODUCING??????????????????????

And SENDING US THE BILLS????????????????????????

There are statistics out there that regularly indicate the average man now sires 1.6 children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the number of kids sired DROPPING with each generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet the average CONVICTED FELON consistently sires an average of 4.5 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The felons are out breeding the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Muslims that Our idiot Boy so badly wants to bring to Canada have about 4-6 kids each- for the Glory of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Battle for the Planet of the Hairless Apes begins...................the two dominant human races will be felons versus Muslim radicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It almost makes me feel sorry for the monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If you don't like abortions, don't have one. What women do with their bodies is none of your damn business.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well it kind of is if tax dollars are paying the freight.
Did you get all judgemental when the government bombed the shit out of Libya with your tax dollars? Do you get bent out of shape when the government spends billions of your tax dollars on foreign aid, $250 toilet seats or any number of bull shit expenses?