A FAQ is needed.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Only if they've been online in the past 24 hours. The names at the bottom of the page, if I'm not mistaken, are for members currently online.

I don't think you can go too much by that, some people keep their computer turned on all the time with the web site minimized.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I think that thing at the bottom with all of the names is a 24 hours monitor and then the side pictures show who is currently "on line" but not necessarily active at the time in the forum...(just connected) or at least not signed out... I never sign out.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yup, Ton is Mod for the science and environment threads only.
oh phew, now I don't have to be my normal sweet self to Ton as I never post mean things about science or the environment.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
heeeeeeeeeeey Ton's here...lmao...were your ears burning? ;)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Lol, yeah! It has been brought up a few times. Andem asked a bunch of us to be forum leaders at one point, not quite mods. But people who added content to their sub-forum(s) and could move threads if necessary. There were a bunch of us at one point.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Lol, yeah! It has been brought up a few times. Andem asked a bunch of us to be forum leaders at one point, not quite mods. But people who added content to their sub-forum(s) and could move threads if necessary. There were a bunch of us at one point.

So "blue" means you are some kind of honcho?

Are you getting why the OP was posted maybe? Lol.

Sorry, my memory is good but it's short!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yer the last of the blues, eh. You don't look blueish.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
read my original reply, which is now moot since you explained your omitting of the comma.

The first word in your reply should start with an upper case (capital) letter.

..................since we're doing the grammar thing.

Drive on.:lol:

I like the term "Demi-Mod" and think we should vote to make it "official". LOL.

Jeesus !!!:p

no

I have looked for a colour map to understand what the various colours mean but couldn't find one. I think green is mod, and Andem is gold and banned is pink or red... or maybe that is just timed out.

Check out Google maps. Lots of colours. Let me know what they mean, as I get readily confused.8O

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

no

Check out Google maps. Lots of colours. Let me know what they mean, as I get readily confused.8O
Are you suffering from diminished capacity in yer old age? Maybe we should call you Demi-Nugg. :p

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

no

Are you suffering from diminished capacity in yer old age? Maybe we should call you Demi-Nugg. :p

That would be severe diminished capacity.......................
Sunday afternoon and the jokes just keep coming... :toothy7::eek:ccasion5:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
yeah, not sure about that because Ton appears as blue and he is a mod too.

Actually, Tonington isn't really a Mod. More like a Mod-Lite. He has the ability to edit posts and whatnot, but from his specific sub-forum only. He, and the others listed in blue, have no access to the Staff section at all. So, here are the colours:

green: Mods (for entire forum)

blue: Forum Leaders (only for their specific Sub-forum)

orange: Admin (the boss man, Andem, only)

red: banned, for both temporary and permanent bannings

pink: Annoying User. Although I am not sure if we still use that colour code anymore as we usually just ban 'em

I hope that explained it for everyone.:)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Actually, Tonington isn't really a Mod. More like a Mod-Lite. He has the ability to edit posts and whatnot, but from his specific sub-forum only. He, and the others listed in blue, have no access to the Staff section at all. So, here are the colours:

green: Mods (for entire forum)

blue: Forum Leaders (only for their specific Sub-forum)

orange: Admin (the boss man, Andem, only)

red: banned, for both temporary and permanent bannings

pink: Annoying User. Although I am not sure if we still use that colour code anymore as we usually just ban 'em

I hope that explained it for everyone.:)
Well thar be a lot of pinkos on the bottom of the main forum page. They all look like spammers.