A couple more Forum Leaders.....

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
With the addition of the new sub-forums in the Science & Environment Forum, we are announcing two new Forum Leaders to take care of them.

You may notice that the forums and their new leaders are extremely well suited - aren't we lucky to have so many great folks here who are agreeing to share their knowledge with us in their specialized areas of interest!

Hermann will be leading the Science & Environment Forum which will now be significantly more focused on discussions and news centred on applied sciences and environmental issues.

Tonnington will be leading the Climate Change sub-forum - a place to discuss issues specific to climate change and global warming.

Thanks to both of you for stepping up to share what you can with us and of course a big welcome!

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
They do a splendid job, so well in fact, you can barely notice their subtle hands gently guiding their respective charges. I was asked but declined because of a very constricted agenda what with my involvement at the particle decelerator and the counter top gravity ovens project.

Last edited:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
They do a splendid job, so well in fact, you can barely notice their subtle hands gently guiding their respective charges. I was asked but declined because of a very constricted agenda what with my involvement at the particle decelerator and the counter top gravity ovens project.

Not to mention the fact that the forum would be a lonely place for you, as everyone would have ended up in your Dungeon at some point or another.;) LOL!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Not to mention the fact that the forum would be a lonely place for you, as everyone would have ended up in your Dungeon at some point or another.;) LOL!

Even if only the echo is all that is left it will never be a lonely place for me. My dungeon is equipped with the finest most delicate feathers and creamy rich chocolate shackles and spikes of whipped cream on banana bludgeons, anyone would be a fool not to be tortured by yummy for at least twenty five pounds. We haven't had you over to hang arround for some time, have we?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Even if only the echo is all that is left it will never be a lonely place for me. My dungeon is equipped with the finest most delicate feathers and creamy rich chocolate shackles and spikes of whipped cream on banana bludgeons, anyone would be a fool not to be tortured by yummy for at least twenty five pounds. We haven't had you over to hang arround for some time, have we?

I guess there would be worse ways to go. Sign me up!