2SLGBTQQIA+

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You support it. Good for you. I’m indifferent beyond acknowledging a different perspective. Christians don’t seem to be the woke flavour of the month Sorta thing at this time. Maybe they aren’t vocal enough.

What makes you think I’m objecting to anything? Was Ezra Levant advocating for injustices against Falun Gong or Bang-a-Gong or any other group in his sales pitch? If so I missed that.

Is it ok? Is it really? Christians are the White Males of Woke Bullshit at this point. They’re the safe soft target. Oh well…

Ezra Levant use to be interested back when he actually was a rebel, but that’s years ago now, & now he’s just an economic whore begging for change using various assorted causes for revenue generation….and that pretty much sums up anything and everything from Ezra Levant the last couple of years.
Ezra is doing the public a favor by making sure people know that there are alternative views that are out there. They have a legitimate right to voice them. As for whether you believe or not, that wasn't my point & I apologize if that's what you took from my comment. I made an assumption I one should NEVER make assumptions right?

I simply meant that if it was an alternative religion, hopefully there'd be an outcry as there should be for targeting Christians but not happening.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No worries.

Ezra was interesting when he was back in Alberta and ran afoul of the human rights tribunal, and he actually won.

His book on ethical oil was also very interesting and I’ve read it and still have a copy of it at home.

He has subsequently turned into a large scale panhandler, and sometimes he does pick good causes…. But they appear to just be a tool for his panhandling.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
No worries.

Ezra was interesting when he was back in Alberta and ran afoul of the human rights tribunal, and he actually won.

His book on ethical oil was also very interesting and I’ve read it and still have a copy of it at home.

He has subsequently turned into a large scale panhandler, and sometimes he does pick good causes…. But they appear to just be a tool for his panhandling.
I respectfully don't agree. Rebel and other independent news organizations offer a different perspective & quite honestly do better reporting than the mainstream media. They back things up with facts rather than speculation. There's also True North who I support and Blacklocks who are all pretty credible, I think, more so than any MSM. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with supporting various media if they offer a different perspective but it seems now-a-days, only one perspective is allowed which is where we're going down the tubes. Hate filled rhetoric from the the Alt Left is destroying our country & dividing us all.

BTW CBC should also be "user pay" in that way viewers can make the choice of whether to watch it or not. I prefer not to for the most part. There may be a program or 2 that I would watch if I had the time. Otherwise, through my taxes I'm paying for a media that I don't watch and I willingly pay to support the media I do. Everyone should have that choice without any rancor. Unfortunately, Trudeau has other plans and Canadians will be less informed than they are even now if they can't reach various sources for varying POV's. Trudeau is desperately doing what he can to shut down opposition voices & he's succeeding. Hopefully another Party in power will repeal whatever he puts into place.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Drag queen lap dance on student prompts school to change rules around underage shows
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Mar 30, 2023 • Last updated 3 days ago • 1 minute read

A North Carolina community college is “revising” its rules around underage drag shows following a recent incident involving a student getting a lap dance, according to reports.

A drag queen straddled a female student and simulated a lap dance on the teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College, during the school’s Pride Fest. Students as young as 14 were in attendance, according to FOX News.

Footage of the dance was posted by the conservative TikTok account @libsoftiktok.

After doing a stripper-style dance, the drag queen then gives the student a hug as onlookers cheer, according to the footage, which sparked outrage among some right-wing circles online, according to the New York Post.

“Parents of children under 18 were not notified of this event in advance,” Paula Dibley, the school’s chief officer of student success, told FOX.

“We have been in close contact with our early college school leadership and are talking with both leaders and parents about how we can revise campus policies and procedures regarding early and middle college students’ attendance at campus events,” Dibley said.

“All events on campus are entirely voluntary,” Dibley said.

All students were invited to the “drag performance,” hosted by the student-led Pride Club, for “free food, drinks, music & activities,” according to fliers for the event.

Students as young as 14 and older than 65 years old attend the public community college.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Drag queen lap dance on student prompts school to change rules around underage shows
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Mar 30, 2023 • Last updated 3 days ago • 1 minute read

A North Carolina community college is “revising” its rules around underage drag shows following a recent incident involving a student getting a lap dance, according to reports.

A drag queen straddled a female student and simulated a lap dance on the teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College, during the school’s Pride Fest. Students as young as 14 were in attendance, according to FOX News.

Footage of the dance was posted by the conservative TikTok account @libsoftiktok.

After doing a stripper-style dance, the drag queen then gives the student a hug as onlookers cheer, according to the footage, which sparked outrage among some right-wing circles online, according to the New York Post.

“Parents of children under 18 were not notified of this event in advance,” Paula Dibley, the school’s chief officer of student success, told FOX.

“We have been in close contact with our early college school leadership and are talking with both leaders and parents about how we can revise campus policies and procedures regarding early and middle college students’ attendance at campus events,” Dibley said.

“All events on campus are entirely voluntary,” Dibley said.

All students were invited to the “drag performance,” hosted by the student-led Pride Club, for “free food, drinks, music & activities,” according to fliers for the event.

Students as young as 14 and older than 65 years old attend the public community college.

The moment this said it came from libsoftiktok, it becomes instantly suspicious.

I wonder if it was done via AI...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The moment this said it came from libsoftiktok, it becomes instantly suspicious.

I wonder if it was done via AI...
video is video regardless of how it is posted. There are 3 independent news sources that spammy linked to. One would think at least one would have verified the video. Also the school is not disputing that this happened.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
video is video regardless of how it is posted. There are 3 independent news sources that spammy linked to. One would think at least one would have verified the video. Also the school is not disputing that this happened.

Sure, if I see it from an independent, credible news source, that it's a real thing that happened, I'd be all for WTF, why, and I hope to HELL this person gets blowback for it.

But again, libsoftiktok... not credible what so ever.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

This pretty much says exactly how I feel & I haven't been able to communicate this. It's the "in your face" about this whole thing plus involving kids at a young inappropriate age.